What is wrong with this? Is gay marriage so bad? Or is it just boys kissing which is wrong...

What is wrong with this? Is gay marriage so bad? Or is it just boys kissing which is wrong? They were forced to remove this add. Shouldn't we support free speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nnjyHK81
pewforum.org/2016/05/12/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is wrong with this?

Homosexuals are gay

>this is the west

don't worry, being a faggot is trendy as hell now

It goes against God.

Government shouldn't be involved in marriage.

The fuck is this and for what company?

Why do gays want to get married so fucking much, marriage isn't that great

Elias is pretty hot though

Correct answer, but not involved in straight marriage either.

Guess who?!

Hillary?

pastebin.com/nnjyHK81
Roops

Kinda cute, do you have any of Elias?

Why can't they just get married now? Where are there rights?

where is the loli version?

their* hehe

>Kids are being forced into faggotry

>hurr durr free speech

Yeah, that's not how free speech work, senpai

kek'd

nope sorry but you can have this rare pepe

delet this

though what's the story, seizure?

its wrong when its little kids.

in that age, i thought girls were gross.

Forced? based on what evidence?

Good enough

faggot.exe crashed

Buuut we don't make your children gays...

I can't tell if Gustav is for real or not.
>that selfie face
>those poses

Elias, however, is on point and super gay. He works it.

You sodomites just can't keep the fuck away from kids, huh?

not gonna lie, that first kid pisses me off. Act like a man.

dont force your bullshit on some innocent kids

the kid will decide once he is actually of age

I would think Gustav is just really into attention and doesn't care either way.

The picture is of two kids kissing, what do you mean senpai?

>what evidence?

Look around. Everything and everyone forces one another to be the embodiment of faggotry.

Kids can't make any decision around their sexuality. Those kids were poisoned by their """"progressive"""" parents ideology.

>What is wrong with this?
Those boys haven't hit puberty yet and still have yet to fully determine their sexuality. They probably haven't even got their first boner, how are they supposed to know if they're gay yet
I thought homosexuality wasn't a choice.

His range is getting stronger

"innocent kids"? They're experimenting all the time

>Kids can't make any decision around their sexuality.
Why can't they? Kids have personality, opinions, likes and dislikes, of course they can decide their sexuality.
>parents ideology.
Shouldn't you base that on the parents? In this case, you have no evidence either way and are just assuming based on bias, not reason or evidence.

Do kids bully shit like this anymore?

I remember being called a faggot was essentially a death sentence when I was in school

>They're experimenting all the time
Yes. After puberty.

These kids clearly have no reached that point yet.

Definitely. Let's protest for their "rights" to get married right now!

Kids experiment even since being toddlers.

This.

You should probably go to jail with Hillary and the other politicians later this week. Just turn yourself in.

Boy.

that second girl looks like she could be Jeb!'s daughter

This. Exploiting kids sexuality for an agenda is fucked up.

Gay/straight/helicopter/whatever

The picture clearly says when they grow up.
For what reason? I voted Trump bro

God, save the West from this degeneracy

Nonono, why not now? Why don't they have the same rights?

Pedohilia is wrong man. I don't care if it is legal, kids having sex and kissing like that are just revolting and wrong. THis turns my fucking stomach and I want to murder every single person who made this possible.

>implying Ruskis aren't the biggest pedos

Boy (girl)

>No matter what age
This shit is fucking pedo bait.

Kids also do stupid shit then regret it all the time later in life

Just because a kid has a personality doesn't mean it'll be the same one when he matures

For example I used to run around with a ninja headband yelling believe it, doesn't mean I'm an autist now

But unfortunately for these kids who are running around playing faggot, this is all on video
They'll never live this down
This is on them forever

One of these kids is probably going to suicide

Pedos get stitches here, fanpai

>One of these kids is probably going to suicide
>50% fatality rate
>Impling the left isn't okay with this if it pushes the agenda

So you're trying to conflate kissing and marrying? I think you're trying to pretend I'm the irrational one too.

Isn't pretty much anything they record on the internet going to live forever though? They record fucking everything, not just kissing. I did the same thing as them as a kid and I regret it not at all, and some other random embarrassing shit gets me every time. If you "play faggot" enough as a kid, chances are you might be one growing up.

Only if you're not powerful enough. Putin likes the shotas.

"No matter what age. No matter what gender. Love is love"

So why can't they get married? After all, we warped the idea of traditional marriage to include everything that it is not, so why not two kids who say that they are in love? They both claim the same things. Why afford rights to one group, but not the other?

Putin is a Jew, we're not responsible for his actions

they pressured two boys into kissing for propaganda purposes

If they can make money and can reasonably prove bank accounts, etc, I don't see why not. Its also different if one member is an adult, which would make more sense (financially).

Exactly where I knew it was going. Sick.

You don't regret it because you aren't capable of self reflection because you never actually had the capacity to grow as a human

You continue living in ignorance never moving forward or having the rationality to look back

You know what I played as a kid
Dungeons and dragon's
Because for normal kids sexuality isn't a concern

I'm telling you one or both of those kids are going to off themselves pretty soon

Do you have any evidence of that? Or do you just assume that based on bias? There's plenty of gay or even just curious and carefree kids willing to kiss on camera. 10-12 year old boys also tend to enjoy messing around and being controversial. Isn't there more basic evidence that they probably did it willingly?

Oh just stop lol. We know you all want to legalize pedophilia. You absolutely know that there is an agenda behind this freak.

I don't know how you can call yourself redpilled and be anti-gay.
There's nothing like male bonding and women are vile creatures.
How often do you hear about gays falsely accusing their partners of rape? Scamming them of money?
Gay relationship is much more stronger and understanding than male-female one. Stop hating gays.

Solid argument.
>You don't regret it because you aren't capable of self reflection because you never actually had the capacity to grow as a human
Maybe you should only speak four yourself. Plenty of people experimenting as kids didn't see it as negative.

Cool, you played D&D, and have a naive and silly version of reality that makes you comfortable. Myself and others had different experiences and grew from it.

>I'm telling you one or both of those kids are going to off themselves pretty soon
Based on what? Not only is their nothing wrong with it, society is fine with it now. I think you're more saying you want society to be the way you think it is.

Children there is a time and a place for everything. It's called college

Pedophilia is already legal.

Sexual child-adult relationships

They're just brainwashed by gross aged pussy and refuse to admit pederasty is the sexual redpill.

Are you baiting me or something?

Kids are cruel as shit, your not going to get away with """experimenting""" and then act perfectly fine in school

Those kids are either going to get ostracized or completely beaten down

Do you think the world accepts being a faggot as something that's natural

Other kids are going to see these two kids as monsters, their parents are going to tell their kids not to get too close to the fags
They're going to be running from this for their whole school life because being a faggot isn't indoctrinated into society, and other kids destroy anyone who's different

The vast majority of those are unreported. Studies show the majority that are don't result in a negative experience (Rind et al.), and that's only those who will admit it. So where's the issue? Its only your own irrational morality, not reason.

I'm not baiting you, I think you're just far behind the times. Gay kids are very rarely bullied anumore, at least in a significant area of the county. And even if it was true what you say, you shouldn't be what you are because people hate you for it? What a stupid, bluepilled, cuck mentality. How about you read Nietzsche and stop being a pussy faggot.

Unbelievable. Can't hold a real relationship, so you want to take advantage of an innocent child.

underrated

Unbelievable. You can't hold an argument so you just make shit up.

What am I making up? Are you denying that what I said is what you're hoping for? It's pretty dang obvious with everything you have said in this thread so far.

Even if it is what I'm hoping for, you accused me of "taking advantage" of kids. You sound like a bitchy SJW liberal accusing people with different opinions of being a Nazi. Have some self-respect.

If being a faggot is all you're known for you should probably be killed for the sake of the planet

Remember this
For every 1 million homos showing off their pride in a parade there are 317 million people looking in disgust

You would be taking advantage of innocent kids. I know you want to ignore that reality because you're selfish and just want to indulge in your sick fantasies, but it's the truth.

Bog.

What a solid argument based on reason and evidence. You convinced me. Brb killing myself

>whats with this stuff guys?
>proceeds to post gay stuff

OP is a saber tooth cosplaying dicksucker

Why wouldn't they be taking advantage of me? How about you read Rind et al. and Trauma Myth (and more!) and base your positions on reason and evidence instead of emotion. Most relationships are shown to not cause harm. I don't do illegal things besides stealing cool superman pencils as a kid and smoking some weed now and then.

What evidence do you want?

You've replied with nothing but misspelled opinions

How is being gay in any way seen as relatively normal when marriage status bill only finally passed in 2016

How is being gay normalized when only very few parts of the country have a gay """"community""""

How is being gay seen as something that's fine and normal when the majority of fags only talk about how special and better they are by being gay

user I don't understand your points

In fact I doubt you really have any

Human beings are programmable, and this will eventually lead to an increased homosexual populace. Not till state that homosexuality is morally wrong, but advocating for homosexuality is like advocating the use of oil in our modern age.

pewforum.org/2016/05/12/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/
>Since then, support for same-sex marriage has steadily grown. Based on polling in 2016, a majority of Americans (55%) support same-sex marriage, compared with 37% who oppose it.

This is Pew, which actually has accurate data. Same guys who showed a significant amount of Muslims support sharia law.

I don't need anybody (people with special interests) to tell me that there is nothing wrong with it. Right off the bat, I see that other experts found that there was major bias in Rind et al. so why should I believe that single study when we all know there is an agenda to legalize sexual child-adult relationships?

How is the OP picture advocating homosexuality though? It isn't saying you should be homosexual, or that being homosexual is better, its simply suggesting its okay to be gay and you can get married if you are. You realize the vast majority of culture is focused on heterosexual relationships?

If you peruse Wikipedia, you can scroll to the bottom and see that a separate study was done correcting for the methodological errors, and the same conclusions were found.

Uh huh and how many studies showed that it was harmful?

You picked 1 of hundreds and decided to focus on those flimsy results just to support your twisted desires.

50% of what

There's no data here
The only sources they give off are the exact question types and which mediums they use to poll

There's nothing on number or region

It could be 55% of 100 people polled from California for all I know

Did any other studies separate consent from abuse? Or did they just assume that all sexual relations between adults and kids were "abuse"? If you want to actually rationally study something, the first thing that must be assumes is accurate representation of data. If you just assume all sexual contact is abuse (or just fudge the data and only study abusive relations, as a ton of studies do) you're simply not going to find accurate data. For example, the often sited SJW terms for this is the "cycle of abuse" which assumes its all abuse, so if a kid is "abused" they must be more likely to abuse kids when they grow up, right? Or is it that sexuality isn't that big of a deal, and people who experiences good sexual relations as a kid are more likely to engage in them as an adult because they enjoyed it?

Its a silly argument based on circular reasoning, sex must be abuse so all evidence doesn't apply, FUCK YOU PEDO! (FUCK YOU NAZI!) If we actually apply evidence from studie such as Rind et al. we realize the standard arguments against child-adult sexual relations are irrational and are based on emotions and culturally inherited biases, not reason and evidence.

Can you name a single other study which doesn't already assume its conclusion in the data? Why do you think en entire culture based on an assumption that a certain thing is bad would fudge studies to assume the bias? No other studies even recognize the criteria of consent.

>I have no data but I must still state my opinions as facts

Child sexual abuse also are at a higher risk for rape in adulthood, and the rate of risk increases according to the severity of the childs sexual experience(s) (Felitti & Anda, 2009; Messman-Morre, Walsh, & DiLillo, 2010).

Children can't consent dipshit
They don't even know what sex is

You're being a moron. I gave two studies, and explained (in depth) why they might be better and more accurate than others. Rind et al. (and the followup study correcting for errors) shows that the vast majority of child-sexual relations did not result in negative outcomes. You're just reiterating stupid bias like an SJW.