Why the fuck do SJWs pride themselves on the one book they read and use it as reference just as often as the Bible?

Why the fuck do SJWs pride themselves on the one book they read and use it as reference just as often as the Bible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sjZHxEZnmE
archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2003/09/24/dumbing_down_american_readers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched all the Harry Potters and could barely make it through. They are complete pieces of shit. You need to have some developmentally challenged brain to watch them and actually reference them in your day to day life. SJWs are the scum of the earth.

Because its the only fucking books they have read

Don't Drumpfags do the same?

It's another attempt at indoctrinating children

I think its a better question as to why SJWs hate private and charter education.

They aren't the jews at the top, they cant truly care about indoctrination, it might be about unions, but that's too deep an effect for them....

>Highly incompetent school puts young children in danger on a yearly basis.
>This woman decides to punish and reorganize said shitty school.

What did she do wrong exactly?

Because it's a child power fantasy and SJWs are essentially children.

>tfw not intelligent enough to use Harry Potter references

They actually think Betsy herself will be doing the teaching, by the way they cry about it.

My ex turned into a huge SJW, and she was obsessed with Harry Potter too. Was even part of some forum for Harry Potter fans. It was some escape for her, and she had a shitty childhood. She reread the books dozens of times. I think there are tons of shitlibs exactly like that. Its some kind of security blanket they never mentally developed to let go of.
A lot of the left is severely emotionally under developed.

They're autistic NEETs. They are Potterboos if you will. And as such they should burn.

Harry potter was a world with segregation lol.

They literally lived in ultra apartheid. Sure you could come over to the magic world if you were a nigger but you had to prove you werent a useless nigger.

What a book!

I was in Gender Studies for a brief period because I felt like wasting your tax money just to see what the fuck went on there. I'm already a lowkey faggot so it wasn't hard to blend in. Anyway I started dating one of the guys there (partially for info partially because horny) and he opened up to me about how much he hates niggers and wants to keep them separate from us. When I met more of his white friends and they got comfortable around us they would say the same shit. This kid was also running all the big activist shit on campus for equality, lgbt, the usual. Anyway, I suspect most of them are like this.

tl;dr: actual racism and I know because I'm a faggot.

It took you all 8 films to realize it was shit ?

If we took current values and applied them to Harry potter there would be requirements for a certain number of people who were Muggles to be attending hogwarts and wizards and witches would have their magic taxed and redistributed to Muggles.

Bwahahaha.

Why does Sup Forums watch so much anime? The world may never know.

This. This why they're doing it.

they are being trained to read Stephen King

I lost interest when they made the villain look like a faggot.

>indoctrinations is facts that I don't like

I think thats only the fags though not the feminazi shitlibs.

I have a friend who is very accomplished and is very pro immigration bla bla bla. When he is drunk and you push him on the subject it turns out he thinks he will rule them like an evil jew. Whatever he thinks will make him richer.

The world is fucked.

What the bible onii-chan?

It's no surprise that liberals have to get their fake political facts from one of the dullest franchises in history? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Liberals seem awfully concerned about education all of a sudden after years of claiming the education system is racist.

Nice blog, where do I subscribe?

remember when bush was vader and cheney was the emperor

this is the quality comedy we're looking forward to

His friends who came around were feminazis though and they did throw that shit around.

Exactly. Yuppies just want cheap servants.

you base your life on a sandnigger fairytale m8

He's a leaf

>Why the fuck do SJWs pride themselves on the one book they read and use it as reference just as often as the Bible?

They make false appeals to learning. In actuality they have little personal interest in it and are not at all driven toward pursuing it outside of some set tertiary system that has been tailor-made for them.

And those that do read on their off-time keep themselves intellectually stunted. They choose to mire themselves in YA and genre fiction level fare instead of routinely challenging themselves with substantive thought and difficult works; they are clones of clones of clones.

Also this:
The SJW love of "reading" is a fukken meme, son.

Why is literally every girl obsessed with Harry Potter, even the non-political ones?

>hamlet that low
shit, I get it's meant to be preformed not read but still.
why is twain shit tier?

*raises paw*

delores didnt work for voldermort, she was just a conservative asshole

>glasses
EVERYTIME

this is the look everyone has when you have a meeting at work

it's all Star Wars, Harry Potter and Superhero movies. They know nothing else. They are dumb as bricks.

A Song of Ice and Fire is unironically a masterpiece. It's the show of Game of Thrones that's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sjZHxEZnmE

Also
>The Great Gatsby
>anything more than a soap opera about rich people
Kek.

>tune into the DNC
>the speaker is quoting Harry Potter

The Left is intellectually bankrupt.

>I don't know when

that really says it all, doesn't it

All high fantasy is trash.

^ This

100 years of solitude in low tier, dropped.

are people really falling for the b8 I copy pasted from Sup Forums? Or am I getting trolled by double reverse irony?

This always triggers me hard desu senpai. They act as if Harry Potter is relevant to anybody but 30 somethings.

Oldies get out. I'm apart of this hip, new, counter-culture project going on in collage campuses and cities all over America, man. It's rad. Letting in racist Muslims and globalism has gotta stop, bro. It ain't cool. When will democrats realize that blacks aren't their slaves anymore?

>tfw you realize conservatism is the new hippie

I would agree, but all of the qualities that make ASOIAF good are because it basically shit all over the rules of what high fantasy should be.
Good doesn't always triumph over evil and characters aren't one dimensional heroes or hand wringing villains who maniacally laugh.

GRRM is a liberal cuck but he's a great writer and keeps his politics out of his books (at least so far).

You want to read a generic as fuck fantasy book that normies jizz over and will probably be the next big thing, read The Name of the Wind.

why the fuck are you so hardcore about your style over substance fallacies?

>flipped swastika
hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Lmao before even being done reading the first line I knew the bottom line would somehow contain a Harry Potter reference. Never disappoint, SJWs. They are mentally stunted children to answer your question, thats why.

Undeveloped children. Hence the proclivity towards banning guns and the screeching for gibs

Exactly my thoughts

This thread reminds me of the time Harry caught Ginny sniffing his dirty boxers and farted in her mouth as revenge.

>tfw loved Harry Potter as a kid but realize now it's globalist propaganda

>the evil wizards are white blonde conservative males

Yo Gavin Mcinnes how are you doing buddy

Technically, it's seven books.

And eight movies.

Truth at best these scrubs read the Hobbit.

Their pseudo-intellectualism is a joke just read 2nd Treatise and Leviathan and you can annihilate them in a debate.

>tfw I've taken at least 4 different versions of the Sorting Hat quiz and got sorted into Slytherin every single time without trying to

Feels good to be pure blood master race.

>read political works or fiction that's challenging with deep meaning
>people actually before have tried making fun of my bookshelf for not containing shitty YA literature and instead containing political philosophy, history, "boring" fiction like months dick and lengthy STEM tomes
Even the avid readers among liberals have bookshelves packed full of crappy B rated YA literature about pre teens finding themselves

PROTIP: If you think you can just rote learn Hobbes and you're set for whatever then that is also pseud.

It's just not a good comparison.

Have you ever watched "booktubers" on Youtube?
The books they review are pure cancer.

These are grown adults in their 20s and 30s still reading teen fiction and giving it serious thought and reviews.

They have bookshelves filled with hundreds of books and all of it is complete trash.

>month dick
KEK. Moby

I like Alan Moore's version of Harry Potter who is a Moonchild created by Oliver Haddo into being the Anti-Christ ala Rosemary's Baby. When he finds out he's the Anti-Christ he kills everyone at Hogwarts in a magical school shooting, takes Haddo's head (who is Voldemort) and hides in a drug-induced stupor (looks a lot like Radcliffe in that Neo Nazi film coicindentally) until the heroes find him.

Moore even mocks the series by saying their world operates on shoddy magical rules and things operate as if how a child understands it.

Liberalism is rooted in remaining emotionally stunted as proper adults can see the failings of extreme left wing idealism.

These books are supposed to stop them growing up. I once had a girl over who saw I had Cyropaedia out and it became a running joke about how boring and "dumb" she thought that'd be lmao. Her favorite book series? Harry Potter. Men are no better in a desperate attempt to curry female favor by trying to be involved in their shitty child like world

>Why the fuck do SJWs pride themselves on the one book they read and use it as reference just as often as the Bible?
because the bible is bile and they haven't the grasp of language to read shakespeare

> Grrm keeps politics out of his books

He's a fucking feminist user. His books are about female empowerment, how inheritance is bad, how the patriarchy is evil and being against war. How is that not politics?

>Wuthering Heights
>shit tier
I will fucking fight anyone who thinks this.

Ahem - try reading the books. (sheesh)

In the show version Daenerys is portrayed as a "strong womyn," but in the books he portrays her as incompetent and a complete failure. Her advisors are the only ones keeping her in power, and once Jorah leaves her life basically falls apart.

Hence why it's been 5 books and she still is no closer to invading Westeros.

Meanwhile her brother was able to organize an army in like 2 weeks and has already landed on Westeros.

The movies weren't completely terrible. Some of the special effects were decent. It's not as bad as that horseshit Twilight.

I'd give the Harry Potter movies like a 7.5 or 8 out of 10.

Also not to mention that Cersei Lannister, the only female character in the series with any real power, is portrayed as an alcoholic sociopath who is completely incompetent and everyone plots to remove her from the throne.

Sound like someone else you know from the news recently?

Now that Rowling has publicly shamed virgins, maybe a lot of leftists who used to do this will realize that their favorite author thinks they're losers and stop.

This.
Cersei Lannister is completely unraveling the accomplishments of her house with her amazing combination of appointing idiotic sycophants and making policy decisions based on who her vagina is sandiest against that day.

They only watched the movies. Numerous articles being written about this phenomenon now.

Bitches have no idea about the past 10 Secretaries of Education. Most don't even know how few of them there have been.

Yup. They vote for elitist bullshit because they think they'll be the one's holding the whips.

>Muh bible

They do it with Star Wars a lot too. It's kind of embarassing that they relate everything to two fucking really popular franchises.

>Ahem
>(sheesh)

>111647544
I came to this thread just for this copypasta and wasn't disappointed.

It is just popular media use. You will see an equal amount of shit from stupid shows like Glee.

The same could be said of poltards using pepe though.

technically its eight books now and nine movies

we already know where the white gay men stand

is (((Harold Bloom))) an honorary Aryan? archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2003/09/24/dumbing_down_american_readers/

liberals have never been in a meeting that didn't take place on bean bag chairs.

The fucked thing is these people get to parade around as moralistic persons while calling you evil.

This is why I stopped being a "Geek" this shit is embarrassing now... and I was a fucking basement dweller...

Didn't he made an opposing award since the current book awards are a farce and now play the Diversity Points game?

Amen, obergruppenfuhrer

There it is!