Norwegian Prison

Why haven't you gone to Norway and committed a crime, Sup Forums? The prisons there are comfier than the cuck cage apartments most of you probably live in. I can't even blame Arabs or Africans for going there or Sweden and committing crime, being in prison there would be paradise to being free in their own countries.

Pic related is a Norwegian prison living room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
businessinsider.com/breivik-suing-norway-over-his-luxurious-prison-conditions-2016-3
latimes.com/world/la-norway-anders-breivik-prison-rights-20160420-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someday I will have one kitchen like this.

It's probably communal.

dont lose your head thinking of such falicies

Or a halfway house.

Is this real? Wtf it looks like a 2.5k/month apartment in my city

It's used/shared by many people, yes, but you can't deny how comfy/great it looks. Not to mention, a library is collectively used to, but it still looks great, check this one out from Halden Prison in Norway.

Yep, and there are other great apartment-style prison rooms in Norwegian prisons too. This is another shared living room.

Doesn't seem too great

youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ

Whoever said prison can't be aesthetic?

Also every prison really should have a library. Maybe it would be a good idea to make the entire prison drab but have a really aesthetic library in order to motivate the mouth breathers to pick up a book once in their lives.

Because the box you uncultured swine.

re-socialization vs punishment. opposite to the US, once imprisoned there you are in the vicious cycle of committing more crime to afford food since no one will hire you.

Well it also helps that Norway is 95% White and doesn't have niggers, spics, or gangs. I literally do not believe that a large chunk of the people in the US who go to prison could even be meaningfully "saved" or rehabilitated.

I never said prison couldn't be aesthetic. However, the general trend is that it obviously is not. Just check out prisons in the US, Mexico, or Brazil, and then just compare them to Norway's or Sweden's. Also a problem in the US versus many of the countries like Norway is that our prison population is likelier of a much shittier overall quality and will not maintain the prison well which houses them.

Norway is smart enough to send immigrant criminals back where they came from instead of feeding/housing them. Unless your a muslim, probably. Lmao

Varg's account isn't representative though, he committed murder so of course he'll receive isolation. In reality, most criminals engage in numerous group activities, such as playing games, or exercising in nice gyms. In this pic inmates are playing volleyball with prison employees.

Because it would require moving to Norway.

Its not going to last. Soon their prisons will be full of people that are casually violent and it will be like the rest of the world. The in between period will be hilarious.

>OMG why are your burning everything and beating the sexy female guards!? This ruins prison for everyone else!

I'm sorry, but mass murders and other degenerates can not be rehabilitated; they need to be executed, preferably by firing squad. At the very least, imprison them for the rest of their lives, not 22 years.

This. The guy said they have 30x as many suicides in these "modern" prisons.

Hard to believe that they give prisoners the equivalent of a nice modern apartment, possibly better than what many free people in other first-world countries live in.

Who cares if it's comfy?

I don't want to be forced to live face to face with shitskins and degenerates for years with no option to fuck anything but man ass

Skien Prison south of Oslo has a very nice and clean looking modern gym which can be used for a variety of activities, including basketball.

I wonder what an inmate in the USA would do with that porcelain.

>Dartboard
>They let fucking prisoners have fucking darts

Halden Prison even has its own music recording studio. I actually really like Norwegian metal, they produce a lot of Prog-Death that's pretty good, it would be funny if they had their own label or something.
Unfortunately probably ruin it over time by doing something stupid.

make weapons out of it

I'm thinking of going to Norwegia to commit crimes after my retirement money runs out. I just haven't decide what crime to commit.

I really like the minimalistic design of a lot of the singles rooms. I kind of wonder what Breivik's is like.

Varg said he had sex with women while he was in prison
idk if norwegian prisons still allow it though

>ywn murder 69 people and then get to play vidya all day in a comfy apartment, laughing at all the wagies whose taxes buy you new games
Why live?

Do they let you shitpost and download anime.

An overhead view of Halden Prison, a lot more beautiful and a much better view than anything comparable here in the states.
> Norwegia

>institutional Ikea aesthetic
>nice

prison-prog

start it up

>no internet

break it into shards and stab the guard most likely

This is a view from Breivik's cell, I believe.
They allow internet access for anything other than contacting people outside of the prison, for obvious reasons.

I almost went to one because my stupid flatmate decided to order drugs in my name.

Actually that is my retirement plan OP, since social security will be bankrupt by then, and no pension anymore. When get old and can't work anymore, before run out of money, time to buy airline ticket to somewhere with comfy prison, and kill one of their few niggers, or a fag. Then kick back and enjoy the retirement in comfort.

Wonder what the food is like in one of these fancy joints.

Prisoners also generally have access to good exercise equipment. The gym at Bastoy Prison has an up-to-date weight room.

but that was probably a conjugal visit with his gf or wife, not some random roastie from a dating site

What better illustrates the difference in quality between these two countries, and between European countries in general?

This common room area looks very nice, I can imagine prisoners would actually enjoy this place and keeping it at a high quality.

That's depressing as fuck.

Why? Enjoying prison?

It'd be a neat idea, what particular sound would it have though. Possibly dark and gritty lyrics to reflect prison life, although from the looks of this prison looks pretty nice. Maybe their metal would actually be happy, like Sabaton or something.

>Well it also helps that Norway is 95% White
90% these days. 5% Muslim.
>niggers, spics, or gangs.
We don't have spics, but plenty of niggers and sandpeople. And they do form gangs.
50% Of the people in jail and prison in Norway are foreigners.

Which is the best political party to vote for?

> 90% these days
That's still infinitely better than our situation, Muslims may suck but probably nowhere near as blacks, and that's still a much larger proportion of Hispanics we have then your total nonwhite population. That's fucking insane that they comprise that much of the prison population though, are Norwegians becoming more racist after all this stuff?
Pic related is the Halden Cafeteria.

Easy to do when you have a fucking pitiful population and everyone is fucking white.

I don't know how you define a spic, but we have a lot of Chilean migrants and refugees from the 80s.

Niggers would destroy everything

FRP (the progress party) for now. They got based Listhaug who work around the clock to deport niggers.

>That's fucking insane that they comprise that much of the prison population though

In jail its at least 57%. But many of them get sent out of the country without going to prison, especially eastern Europeans and "refugees". Of the prison population 36% isn't born in Norway. But there's no numbers on how many of the remaining 64% who got immigrant parents.

>are Norwegians becoming more racist after all this stuff?

Norwegians have always been pretty racist. Racist after leftists standards though. Few people hate blacks, we just don't want them here. Black people used to be a curiosity until 30 years ago when they started to flood in. But we're just too nice, and somehow feel guilty for being rich and prosperous. So we want to help the poor dark people, since they're too dumb to take care of themselves.

I guess it help having Sweden as a neighbor, so people can see what will happen to us as well if we don't stop this immigration madness.

They look nice, man. I especially likeked Varg's cell. Having something like that would certainly keep me positive in the pen, give me something nice to look after and take care of.

The group activities would be pretty dope too, especially with the guards. I imagine they're a hell of a lot kinder then they are in the US, fuck them.

Chileans are heavily Spaniard, much moreso than the almost-entirely Amerindian trash the US generally gets, and their country is by far the nicest in all of Latin America, they're fine.
Well it least it sounds like you handle your prisons and problem populations well, nothing like Sweden or America.

it can't seriously be that good right?
those "cells" are comfier and better looking than my entire apartment
do they force you to exercise?
what is it like?

I am told they get playstation consoles too. If you act up, the guards might take a game from you as punishment. Crazy.

>Well it least it sounds like you handle your prisons and problem populations well, nothing like Sweden or America.

We got a significant nigger and Muslim problem like everyone else. But the largest criminal element is undoubtedly eastern Europeans. Lithuanians, Poles and Romanians sticks out. And gypsies of course, fucking gypsies.

Eastern Europeans usually don't want an Islamic state and keep blowing themselves up though. They're more like traveling robbers and thieves, who roam around during summer robbing houses and shit. Muslims and niggers also rob us, but they rob us legally though gibs and handouts.

It's nice compared to the rape boxes we have here.

>Why haven't you gone to Norway and committed a crime, Sup Forums?
Because that would mean getting there and then living of their taxpayer's money like a fucking parasite, no way

>Spikes ball in face of female guard
>Gets hate fucked later that night

Dutch prison system is about the same, to the point that Norway sends us some of their criminals.

The difference is that our criminal systems focus on rehabilitation and prevention, not on petty revenge for the victims.
Justice here means you get punished, and we make damn sure that you don't do it again by fucking brainwashing you in a years long "rehabilitation" scheme. You have 0 freedom in our prisons, every fucking second of your day is planned and managed.
Once the criminal finally leaves his "luxurious" prison, he goes back to society ready to be a good obedient member of the lower classes.

Statistics show it works fine for almost everyone.

Yeah they have pretty nice gyms and workout/exercise equipment. Here you can see some inmates playing volleyball with prison employees during open air time. There's also usually exercise bikes, treadmills, optional yoga classes, and basketball.

Norwegian prison is about rehabilitation and turning the prisoners into productive members of society when they get released.
The recidivism rates is 20%. Compared to the US at 75%
It has a lot to do with culture, the shame of being in prison is enough to stop people from going back. Niggers got no shame tough. And when the country get flooded by hardcore foreign criminals who don't share our values, and look at our prisons as hotels, they fill up pretty fast.

I don't know if they do in general, but I know that Breivik has one. He's suing for more games or a better console with different games if I recall correctly because he's getting bored, and they're so lenient he's allowed to do it.

businessinsider.com/breivik-suing-norway-over-his-luxurious-prison-conditions-2016-3
latimes.com/world/la-norway-anders-breivik-prison-rights-20160420-story.html

Pic related is dental equipment at a prison for operating on prisoners, they all have full-time dental and medical staff on duty.

I don't believe this is Trumps best tweet, but it is certainly top 10

Is this some kind of meta commentary linking university dorms to prison?

Makes me proud to be part Norwegian.

They actually treat their citizens like humans

Thats nicer than where I live, and I'm paying 1k a month.

This room cell is compact but really comfy, doesn't even look much worse than my college dorms.
I'd heard that the Netherlands actually didn't have enough criminals to even keep a lot of its prisons open at some point recently, that's pretty neat that it works that well.

Maybe I should go to prison and get some free dental work. Dentists are fucking expensive, since it isn't covered by universal health care. It's like $100 just for having them look in your mouth for 5 minutes and telling you to flush.

Why are there so many amazing numbers lately
>111
>111

>They actually treat their citizens like humans
Problem is that we treat the ones who aren't our citizens as humans as well.

>better view than anything comparable here in the states
do our prisons even have windows?

Not intended to be, but university is basically slavery and Norwegian prisoner cells are literally nicer than university dorms.
I really like the clean, bright, and minimalist designs of a lot of the rooms and of the prison elements in general.

>Prog-Death
Such as?

kek, seems like a shitty reason to go to prison but Americans have done similar to cope with insane healthcare costs.
I don't know, but it would be harder to find a better view than this, this is a guy sunbathing at Bastoy Prison.

just extending to Black, Death, and Prog in general: Arcturus, Emperor, Enslaved, Darkthrone, Dimmu Borgir, and then Satyricon, Immortal, and Gorgoroth if you prefer really Black stuff.

Thanks cobber, always keen for some new material.

At least you'll be comfy in your stylish cell when you're getting assraped by abdul mohammed and kunta kinte.

I've already spotted 8 things in that photo that I could fashion into a tool to kill someone with. Shank you very much!

>you'll never shitpost from your comfy Dutch prison cell.

i thought i would like to go to norwegian prison just to improve my quality of living
i didn't even consider shame or pride
am i turning into the nigger
what have i become

Literally looks like a decent college dorm here senpai.

Why so hostile?

They even get better knives then college kids.

Gotta get the spic and nigger mentality out of your mind friend.
Chill out like this guy who's doing hard time for murder and narcotics-related charges, if he can then so can you.

lol that dude's ugly as fuck though, are the Dutch prisons full of Africans and sandniggers too? Also your prisons may be nice too, but do they have art?

You're so foolish
Yes they are nice, they also make it so you never have to leave your cell. Isolation is a form of torture and believe me it gets to you.

soft prisons for soft criminals is probably a good idea I think.

Violent niggers should be kept in near isolation and have absolutely no opportunity for physical contact.

These "soft prisons" ARE isolation. Thats why they feature showers and toilets, so that you never get to interact with anybody.

Not sure, I do know you are allowed to smoke inside.

>Mohammed: WTF this looks better then my home in Baghdad, im bringing my whole family over

Not generally true. Just because varg as a convicted murderer was kept alone in one particular prison doesn't mean everyone is in every soft prison.

lmao. I never knew pol was infatuated by a murderous rockstar. Always thought Varg was someone like styx

Fuck off, privileged Norwegian cunt, it looks incredible.

All it needs is better lighting.

kek
lmao really? Not sure if it should be, and Norway probably doesn't it but if it works it works.

A scandinavian criminal is still more trustworthy than a law following nigger