Post funny tweets

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd9a0uvcNJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And now they're eating mud

So white people have ruled all africans countries since the dawn of time?

Haiti's not in Africa. Slaves rose up against French masters, they did pretty well all things considered.
Probably went too far with the killing though.

>1st black country to gain independence

The implication here is that all other black countries were not independent vis a vis being ruled by nonblacks.

They did fucking horrible, they have 0 regulation of anything including their farming and logging, hence why they're dirt poor and their neighbors still have suitable fertile land.

what did it mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&

Looks amazing!

Wrong.
If you were never occupied, you cannot gain independence. But I guess that logic is too difficult for you

what did she mean by thus?

>WE WUZ

KEK

white people are not forced to wear crowns everywhere they go, what a stupid fucking argument

WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER SVEN

this

No shit faggot. The image says "first black country to gain independence." what are you fucking retarded?

that is pretty subtle, how come she got OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN over this? top fucking kek

You simply mean occupied by whites.

should have asked if she was implying ancient egyptian pharaos were white kek

Cleopatria was Greek

[spoiler]He's not wrong.[/spoiler]

niggers is haiti still have black slaves

Oh, D'vontavious killed Sh'voitrenous? Meh

Officer Jones killed Da'ciun? SHEEEEEEEEEIT

-basketball-americans

doesn't even make fucking sense, white burgers talk about race more than anyone else in the world

>getting dead

I really wish people would stop using this shitty pepe and instead use the much more detailed squinty teary eyes one, This one is fucking shit compared to it.

No one likes your pepe, deal with it.

>pepe policing

Good catch, he conveniently omitted the fact that it's niggers that are killing all the other niggers.

What a great country it is right now!

were better than posting compressed images that aren't even proper transparencies friend

>Haiti
>an African country
Murican education folks

>infastructure spending
>in California

California, despite being a liberal shit hole, doesn't even follow through on its ideology. I was in SF/Oakland for business recently and their public transpiration is terrible and their roads are falling apart.

I do like avacado way more than I like niggers tbqh. If there was a way to trade black lives for cheaper avacados I'd be all for it, then black lives really would matter.

>systematic approach to white supremacy
Fucking niggers trying to sound smart

Isn't Haiti the place where the blacks murdered every white man and woman over 25 the moment they were set free from slavery?

Then immediately started starving to death and resorting to piracy and murder against other blacks in the Caribbean to survive?

>an African country
>africans countries
>i.e. countries of africans
Do you even speak your own language?

>they have 0 regulation of anything
>hence why they're dirt poor
And with that, a thousand libertarians screamed out and were suddenly silenced

Speaking of indepenent black countries.

yes, it's an unrecognized genocide committed by blacks

>blackerats

The only African country never to be colonised:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nd9a0uvcNJM

Looks wonderful.

>triggered by pepe posting

I travel pretty extensively, and Id have to say the BART system is on par with Frankfurt as the best rapid transit in the world.

Being able to get from airport to downtown in less than 30 minutes is so rare I can only think of those two cities as examples.

Haïti was a French colony with alot of slaves and not many white masters. The slaves were from different parts of Africa so they had different "cultures". The mixing of those "cultures" redulted in practicly no culture at all because they could't even communicate without learning broken french (creole).Napoleon got tired of it because he was to busy trying to conquer Europe so France abandoned it. Then the blacks started doing ethnic cleansing and burned all the trees to sell wood coal. This is what happens when you let uneducated people in charge of a country and this is why all the middle easter countries will stay dicatorial regimes for awhile.

Would you say it is worth the large amount of capital that went into it?

The problem with BART is that niggers and homeless get on that and harass people. Same with CalTrain. I wish I could enjoy BART or CalTrain but I can't. Too many thieves and niggers looking for fights.

Im a lowly leaf...I have no background in what capital went into its construction.
Im also not standing up for California at all, just had to mention the BART system as being eithet the best or second best public transportation in the world (that Ive visited).

Ive also driven the Pacific Coast Highway from Canada to Mexico, and theres a reason its ranked as one of the best drives in the world. Once again, thats more geography than innate skill...but credit where credit is due I guess.

Well, umm...why the fuck dont they have more cops+cameras+security???
I was just in Paris and took their trains all over the place. Fucking blacks and arabs were everywhere. I felt safe the entire time.

How is that relevant? I want to buy avocados, not black kids.

>*With the help of Polish soldiers who decided to help them and not slaughter them all.

Sounds pretty fascist. I don't want more cops and cameras all over the place. I just want niggers to die and/or fuck off back to AIDSland. Is that really too much to ask?

Not at all!! Thankfully San Fran is an insane asylum city, so aids infested illegals will soon make it the next Sodom and Gomorrah. It'll shoah itself.

>getting ded

I don't have a Twitter account, but is this what the users do all day? Whine about how bad white people are? Perhaps Twitter should change their logo to a big black dildo.

FPBP

What did he mean by this???

I just wish there was an Italian poster to BTFO with a bit of Ethiopian history.

lost

Thanks to user for the excellent meme.

I'm no expert on Haiti, but being one of the poorest countries in the world isn't exactly doing well.

And now they are selling useless shit on my sidewalks, Fuck Haitians.

Twatter is a leftist HQ. Everytime I go there they are always whining like fucking babies and blame our king instead of trying to get a job.

It's a wasteland atm, but it is historically remarkable because the only known successful slave revolt in history happened here, meaning the dindu did something for change.

Which they were enslaved there by the millions by the French. The fucking French. And we're told we need to pay for them. fuckers.

pretend my thread is a funny tweet.

Reply to my thread I need life advice

I wish there were a forum where people could discuss politics without always involving race. If race is tied to misconduct, and strides are taken to eradicate that misconduct, then as a result that race will also be eradicated. Seriously. People talk about a "white nation" but why don't we just work on a moral nation instead? All those deemed immoral will be removed for their transgressions and the race problems will be solved as a result. If race is not tied to immorality then we still eradicate immoral behaviors.

win/win

>security is fascist
Next you'll tell me the wall is fascist