Second Amendment RIGHTS

You have exactly 10 seconds to post ITT why you aren't exercising your second amendment RIGHTS.

>owning a gun makes you more likely to die from guns

WRONG. Only niggers are more likely to die from guns (as they are too stupid to check the chamber)

>they make me nervous

Well the thought of a nigger raping your wife and family should also make you nervous.

>but they're too expensive

Maybe stop wasting money on vidya and degenerate juice and you can buy a reliable rifle for around $500 or so.

Shall

Not

Be

Infringed

Seems pretty clear to me.

JOHN HOWARD

>degenerate juice
wots this

>second amendment RIGHTS.

I'm a NEET. Checkmate wagecucks.

lmao guns are for faggots bro

not opting for the MANS choice and riding into battle, saber in hand, crushing your enemeys torso under the weight of your beast of burden. chasing the fleeing cowards down in an acient formation as if you were a centaur itself. pfft. anyone can hold an ar-15 and gun down their class mates, but it takes a warrior to be a cavalry man

uh but user, I flex my 2nd ammemdment dick constantly?

I poor

What the fuck is so special about the LVOA, anyway my fellow /k/ fags?

It looks like any other AR platform except it has meme rails with paracord on it.

It's the pic gun in OP's faggot ass post.

You can't drive through some neighborhoods here in Chicago. Niggers will shoot at you

booze?

I own two safes that are currently overflowing so I have to keep several guns in certain rooms in my house.

You can buy a hipoint with your neetbux
>Mickican
>noble warrior
pick one
Your people's weapon is either recently emptied whiskey bottles or recently emptied whiskey bottles filled with petrol

No Job, no Second Ammendment

Cheesus Chrust...fedora, fake katana, and living in a trailer? How do you keep from DROWNING in fuckin pussy??!

These beta minus fucks should only be near a firearm long enough to cleanse their inferior genetics from the greater species.

California

I only own a levergun because it was inherited. I want an AR but money is tight.

Right here nigga.

Show me gun. I need to judge your tastes

Because I buy old WW2 shit instead.

I only have one Nazi dagger but I'm making it a goal to find more.

four loaded guns within 5 feet of me, whats your excuse fags

I can't really see. I think it's a Beretta.

Yes 92fs

I'm wanting to get one.

But I'm also thinking G19 just because it's more idiot proof. Haven't decided yet.

I live in NYC. Owning a gun, legally, is fucking impossible. Now, if I wanted to break the law I could get one in 5 minutes, but that is another issue.

That said, I have a shotgun stored out of state.

I dont have the same rights as you burgers but what next handgun should i get?

cz75? beretta 92? glock 17? or some cheap slavshit pistol like the tt33? (surplus ammo is plentiful here) or a cheap chink norinco 1911?

pic related, chink 1911

I have a 75B myself steel framed handguns make my peepee hard. I wouldn't bother with a full size Glock.

>tfw I want to Collect WW2 era rifles
>SVT-40vis impossible to find in USA

Fuck you Canada, I want my Semi-Auto Nugget.

How is it that easy to grab a gun with such tight gun laws? I know the memes but I can't grasp how people can actually just grab whatever without it being a setup.

Get the 92. I have a Spaniard 1911. Nice solid starter but fuck me it's impossible to find anyone selling mags for it.

theres some surplus Italian police issue 92's for $400ish less than the standard 92s.

only problem is that I don't think the new mags fit into them

CZ-75!

I do everyday

There literally no justifiable reason for anybody in a modern to developed country to own a gun, and pretty every "reason" why someone would "need" a gun is ridiculous.

>Home defense
This is easily the WEAKEST of all possible arguments. If your gun is properly secured (unloaded, locked in a safe, with trigger lock) then how exactly are you going to have time to get to your gun? Add in the panic that many people would be feeling, you're going to be bumbling around trying to unlock your gun and load the ammo, during which time you could have been calling 911. The only way in which a gun would be effective for home defense would be to keep it loaded, unlocked, and within easy reach - which would then make it easy for anyone else (including children) to access the gun, and would also be illegal in most places.

>Protection against a tyrannical government
This is laughable on its face. So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc? Even if you're one of these heavily armed militia groups living on a remote compound, how long do you really think you could hold out against a government bent on subjugation?

>Hunting
Somehow, humans managed to hunt just fine for thousands of years before the invention of firearms.

>Personal protection
There are other safer, non-lethal means of self-protection. Mace, pepper spray, stun guns, etc. By introducing a gun into the mix, you're escalating the situation into a lethal one. There's also a very good chance that your gun could be used against you. And if you're in an area there there might be dangerous wildlife, do you really think your handgun is going to be an effective form of protection against a charging mountain lion or grizzly bear?

>Because I CAN
You don't really need a gun, but you want a gun. At least be honest about it. The safety of the community is more important than your selfish desires.

>How is it that easy to grab a gun with such tight gun laws? I know the memes but I can't grasp how people can actually just grab whatever without it being a setup.

NYC laws only apply to NYC... people run guns into the city all the time from other jurisdictions. All it takes is money and knowing some sketchy people.

> (You)
>theres some surplus Italian police issue 92's for $400ish less than the standard 92s.

So for maybe $200? From where I windowshop, a 92fs goes for...I think $560 or so. And mags are I think $20- $30 each.

Would the authenticity of the blade or the place he took the photo really make much of a difference?

Canada isnt lucky in that department

aside from cheap sks, and chink m14 everything else is expensive

typical glock is about $800-$900

my ruger mk 3 i bought a few years ago for $450 is now about $800

prices have gone nuts in the last few years

Don't be cheap, gun always re-sell for very close to price you paid. Get some good shit bruh!

Because I hate the world and the moment I would get my hands on a gun I would kill myself.

Ten seconds? Uh, my rifle is in the other room.

I'd think Canada would be less cucked if only because it's actually fairly wild up there with animals and whatnot. That sucks. Know of any places/people selling old WW2 shit?

No doubt. I'm not buying anything used unless it's 70+ years old. Unless it's a Mosin to shoot. And it depends which specific model at that.

I do

Theres a mg42 ($4000) and stg 44 ($12000) for sale but need prohib license which are not given out anymore (grandfathered)

just dont get a glock

unless you want to look like a nigger and gain 0 trust

Because I'm not in 'Murrica.

Because i have smarter things to do and spend my money on.

I live in Commiefornia

Too much cuck

CZ P01 or SDP

Sphinx SDP is pretty nice for a composite frame, if you carry condition 2.