Why cant I racemix with black QTies?

Why cant I racemix with black QTies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can.

Whether you want to wipe out thousands of years of evolution, heritage, and genetic lineage is your choice.

Good. Why WOULDN'T you want to wipe away a history of slavery and cruelty? There's nothing sacred about being white.

Mixed race kids are all cute, except when it has any nigger in it.

Do you want kids with shit IQ, because that's how you get kids with shit IQ.

because you're ugly

omg yas
so much THIS

IQ isnt genetic
Plus my 135 IQ would balance it out anyway
I could breed with any non retarded woman and my kids IQ would me at least 105-110

Seriously OP, look at the disappointment on Deniro's face

haha this!
You showed them fascists gurl!

>IQ isnt genetic

lel

because bestiality is wrong

everytime i see the dog humanoid selfies like that i kinda get a serial killer vibe. it´s not cute, it´s gross

(OP)

>because you don't want a random coethnic to be closer genetic related to you than your children

>because you want your grandchildren to look like your grandparents and have a similar suite of psychometric characteristics (IQ, time preference, level of criminal deviancy, impulse control, place on psychopathy/empathy continuum, etc.)

Yaaass queen

>strayan
>+135 iq

Just impossible, bro. You descend from a bunch of retards casted out from England and then mixed with fucking abos. Sorry, but there is no more than a 90-95 iq for you, strayan.

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! #WhiteGenocide {ALERT}

Who's Behind this Post?

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of black women, while enticing white men to date them to further reduce the American white population while increasing the black population.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
7. Scapegoating all of black women's flaws on black men
8. Stereotyping light skin, mixed, and white women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
1. Swirlrs: youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
2. BWGTOW: youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
3. Colorism: youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Terms they use:
*Colonized
*Bleach
*CUACED

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88

My ancestors immigrated from germany and england during the 19th century, not fucking prisoners
when will this meme end

Every time I see these filters, I wonder if they have given a birth to a massive amount of new furries.

Yaaasss slayyyy

*sips white boy tears*

You can, but then your kids will be stupid niggers.

Go for it. What I would recommend though, is actually getting to know her and her family before you decide to drill the oil. Figure out what illnesses run in her family. See what the dynamic is like between her and her relatives. That will give you a better idea of the shit you're getting yourself into. Until then, keep it wrapped up and remember, blacks have higher std rates than whites and are more prone to physical violence.

when the fucking 64% meme ends