What's so bad about it?

What's so bad about it?

PURE

UNBRIDLED

JELOUSY

Mid-Cali

No guns, most of your paycheck literally funds illegal immigration, sky high taxes and cost of living, biggest concentration of faggots in the Western hemisphere, Commies, earthquakes, mudslides, droughts, hippies, and most of all, it's like if Tumblr was a physical place you could visit

If you nuked it, the rest of the country wouldn't bat an eye

Lol owned

>What's so bad about it?

Same thing as Mexico.

Everything. You fags want to be Texan so bad you come here and buy a big ass truck that you need a step ladder to climb into but you fucking look at guns and go "nah I'm ok".

You half assed pussies.

It's shit tier America.
I've lived here my whole life, it's disgusting. The major cities are shit holes. A very slow gentrification happening in the major cities pushes the poor minorities into the suburbs creating ghettos and crime rampant neighborhoods no better than the urban shit hole areas. Everyone is a fuckin lefty shit stain. Fuck this shit hole.

It's not even Murica. Even states nearby such as Nevada can sniff a Commiefornian a mile away because Californians feel extremely foreign. New Yorkers are extreme Libturds too but they at least feel American.

SoCal.

If California was split in two, the northern part would be a god-tier state.

>California leaves
>Democrats lose blue swing state
>Republicans win every election
>Age of the shitlord

>being stuck with San Francisco
It's like cutting a turd in half

no, not owned. in-n-out is fucking trash tier food. it's a desert with beaches that are overrun by faggots, traffic out the ass. that picture of the sunset should have cars line up, literally every day I try to leave my house there is an accident and it takes 2x as long. everyone is cucked out of the ass and marxist. I could go on for fucking hours m8

CA is fucking trash, nuke us all. stop with the garbage ass posts that say otherwise and the stupid california pride.

>He's never been out to the eastern towns of Cali

The inland is one of the only based places left. Any major city is a total shithole

San Francisco would be marginalized.

Its a "progressive" shithole but the real cancer is LA.

>move to south Orange County
>city is 0.6% African American
>Trump signs all over my neighborhood during election
>nice weather and beaches
>beautiful women

It just depends on where you go honestly.

california pride gets me so fucking worked up. people move out of CA because it's trash right now overrun with liberals, illegals, and other degenerates. then they move out to seattle, colorado, texas, nashville, etc because CA is trash but then they go complain in those states about how CA is so much better.

Nothing. I want an h1b visa.

I asked why. I need an explanation. "It's shit" isn't an explanation.

According to everyone I know living there.

Too much local regulation
Tax

New Yorkers gotta deal with all of those sand niggers and C4Jockeys.

You haven't been or even thought of Suckamento, Stockton, Modesto, Fresno, Bakersfield ....

Of course the Russian would say that.

I would say tell your people to stop coming here but we need any whites we can get.

Flooding muh texas

Literally everyone in SD makes fun of Fresno for being general shit and Bakersfield for being nauseatingly hot. Heard stockton was nice tho

OC here. parents weren't rich enough to live in the white areas. went to a 70% mexican school. I was the only white kid in some classes. OC is only cool if you are rich. if not it sucks balls. moving in june.

Can confirm also rent in areas can be bad. It is pretty big though lots of counties to choose from and the difference between north and south is night and day.

>Stockton
>Nice
Good god son how long has it been since you've been there.

>an h1b visa
Good fucking luck. Unless you're god tier coder or neurosurgeon, no one will employ your ass from abroad. They have to prove there are no Americans willing to do this job, or able to do it. So you have to outcompete them.

Just need to nuke our downtown Sacramento and San Francisco and your good

Found the fag from costa mesa or santa ana

stockton... birthplace of mass shootings

Fuck that's awful

Always kind of resented California, being from Arizona I always felt like they looked down on us.

Its filled with Californians

im in CA and have guns. granted there are a shitload of limitations, but you can still have guns. the rest is true though.

>Unless you're god tier coder or neurosurgeon, no one will employ your ass from abroad.
Implying the thousands of pajeets ruining the IT sector are good tier coders. Go ask Sup Forums.

>They have to prove there are no Americans willing to do this job, or able to do it.
Implying literally every medium and major IT company isn't running a constant scam operation to fulfill the requirements in paper, then throw their hands in the air when they get no suitable candidates locally, and get their next quota of h1b pajeets approved.

haha that image haha get fukt from LA.

Can you tell me the process to buying a shotgun? I'm 20, and I REALLY want to get my 1st gun before the race war starts.

They're going bankrupt. Lots of businesses going to Texas. But of course you don't hear anything from that because all the hipĀ® business are still there.

I got mine a few years ago but its basically
>shop for gun
>pass background check
>wait 10 days
>provide proof of residence
>pay for gun and leave
I went in last year to pass ownership to someone else and found out you need your license for shotguns now. I also went in to buy a pistol so I was going to take the test anyways. Literally common sense questions and some fat beaner was complaining that he failed his test.

The communism

Is the test to become licensed in all gun stores? Because I live in the middle of nowhere.

huntington beach actually. close enough though. all the same shit.

pretty sure.

Pretty much.
It's around 30 questions and you'll get all of them right if you keep in mind that you live in a nanny state, and not a free state.
It'll also cost a couple of dollars and I think it's good for five years?

I think you're thinking of New Jersey, flyovercuck

Neat. Thanks for the help.

Do you need to get a permit before buying the gun? And how hard is it to get one in CA?

You pass a test to get a safety certificate that proves you're a good goy.
You then choose a firearm that they ALLOW you to have and you pay for the:
>gun
>background check
>state tax
>DROS fees.
As long as you have a clean record there is no reason you'll be denied.
You can do an online transfer if the gun is cali-legal and your ffl accepts it.
you CANNOT ship a firearm to your home.
It HAS to go to an ffl,
Your anus will never forgive you otherwise.

And is this a test you take in the store, or online? I'm in no rush, but at some point I'd like to get a gun for home defense, go out to the shooting range every now and then.
How much would a good wheel gun run me back?

Yes, you can take the test and within minutes you can buy a gun.
Here in Commiefornia, almost every gun you'll find in a store is going to be at retail or marked up.
It sucks but you're not going to get a good deal on a new gun, but your local gun shop cannot offer low prices.
They hardly make a profit.
>How much would a good wheel gun run me back?
Largely depends on the caliber.
Do you know what you want?

No idea, for that I'd probably refer to family, I've got some ex law enforcement in the family who would know a lot more than me and could help teach me how to shoot.

That's good.
They'll likely give you better advice than user from Sup Forums.
In any case, remember that you will need to buy lots of ammo, and over the lifetime of the gun, it might be many times that cost.
Have fun and stay safe.

Illegals pretty much run the whole damn state. We could try to weed them out, but that would mean completely gutting everything.

this but leave out sf

No dude.

The bay area is the WORST part of California and it is Northern.

It's another forgettable fly-over State.

I'm from norcal and we consider the Bay area southern. Fuck that place. It's all red up north though. The people that just want a good life and suffer at the choices of the big city officiating. That is the godly State he's referring to