Hates Kikes

>Hates Kikes
>Destroying ISIS
>Nazi Salute

Tell me Sup Forums , why are we not supporting hezbollah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EY-PFIPnWE
imgur.com/a/JituK
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause freedom and democracy worldwide.

fell for this jewish meme
hesbollah dont seem at bad compared to isis they seem pretty normie tier

>mudslimes

They're enemies of Israel and like all good goys we can't have that.

They're one of the Muslim groups that really wouldn't be a problem if westopped shitting on them

Muslims like the Saudis(Sunni Globalists) and Iranians(Shia Jihadists) are worse than jews.

Their fanatical and scoundrel behavior is incompatible with human dignity

Who says we don't?

All I wish for is to put Africa and the Middle East into quarantine until they find some way to unfuck their shit up on their own.

Really that'd be best for everyone.

The only thing we need them for is their natural ressources, especially oil. Putting them into quarantine would make the price of those natural ressources go up and as a result force us to invest into renewable energies.

>muslim

yeah nah fuck off

Poland post best post

youtube.com/watch?v=6EY-PFIPnWE

They do have the best nasheeds by far.

Trump is against Hezbollah. Now kindly fuck off.

We need to stop funding israel.

I do. We have been abused by the Jews and have been sent as cannon fodder to our brothers.

They killed 240 innocent US marines in Beirut

Trump admitted he doesnt know the difference between hamas and hezbollah

/sg/ here.

They are Anti-Phalangists and anti-secular regimes.

>pro-muslim
>Flag

It doesn't matter which is which. They are both terrorist organizations that want to kill innocent people.

Trump wont stand for that.

Can't have a stable and coherent government in the middle east. Dumb goy

Never said I'm pro-Muslim. I'll side with Alawites and Druze over Jews and ISIS if I have to though.

Since when do we not support Hezbollah?

>US Marines
>Innocent
I love the USMC but no one in the corps is innocent.

They're not the right color. If the mainstream media start referring to them as "white" arabs, then we're good to go.

islam

Muslims are worse then jews.

t. Bolshevik Jew

they just don't want to share Jerusalem with the caliphate since they work for the roman catholic church wothout even knowing it..that is everything

Are you retarded ?

While we are at it; add every country not America to that list until they stop fucking with American dominance

Because they also want us dead

Nazi salute is the roman salute, its popular in the mid east and isnt related to Nazism in their minds.

Semites are Semites, no need to differentiate. Let them first kill themselves mutually and afterwards we need to clean the rest. Arabs, jews, persian, central asians roaches, all the same dirt

>hezbollah
>killing innocent people

id assume this is bait but due to your flag of stupidity i cant be too sure

Because Sup Forums is burgers, Hezbollah is Iranian, and burgers hate whoever their Saudi masters tell them to (and Saudis hate Iran)

When will you take the ultimate red pill and realize that Islam was a tool by the Catholics to retake Jewrusalem

Because they are sandniggers, and sandniggers need to be put to genocide.

>romam salute

no evidence that romans did it, user. its an italian facist salute

But we are supporting them. Mainly because of their efforts in Syria.

Howd that work out for ya

>implying Jews don't constantly kill innocent civilians and on top of that import niggers into your country, sometimes even those hezbollah people.

>calling someone fanatical
>Pole

Because they are Muslim

Shias has no balls. Period. The only real men that terrorise the entire world and the West are motherfucking Sunnis. This is like boy scouting religious retards.

Because trump and his kike masters hate them and love israel. Seeing as how we are also good goys like trump we must also hate them and love israel.

>T. Abu Bakr

>Why r u not Mudslime, fellow hwyte mane?
Because we're not goat fucking child rapists. Tell me retard, why are mudslimes so intent posting these threads over and over?

imgur.com/a/JituK

Post better pictures next time

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

I was supporting them before you learned their name.

this, I like the Nazi style but realize the Jewish potential.