What is your favourite thing about Australia, Sup Forums?

What is your favourite thing about Australia, Sup Forums?

Mine is David Wenham. A beautiful man and a beautiful actor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1j9LVVUiFg
youtube.com/watch?v=kyevhryWKHk
youtube.com/watch?v=nM7byUTrSZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How full we are.

People are nice and optimistic in general, despite living in a natural disaster of a dangerous shithole.

I like that they have cancer and car accidents and sharks and spiders and abbos and shitty grade rip off drugs and scorpions and dingos and aids stricken immigrants.

Really, anything that kills them I like.

No borders, just ocean full of stingers and sharks.

will there ever be cinematic perfection like lotr ever again?

You mean a fantasy epic? Or just something that's good?

God Bless New Zealand cinema.

something thats good

Islam.

Won't ever happen again. Lotr was made just before the worst progressive leftist shit was pushed into hollywood. The third movie has some trace of it but not much.

tfw I will never quit my job and I left my wife, headed out west for a brand new life

That photo is a well-known fake.

wtf is that legit?

No it's not.

Legit.

Yep legit. They cover their women's faces due to fear of right-wing extremism. Very common in Australia.

Those poor people :(((

>pol/itical forum
>question about nothing in particular including own faggot response noone asked for
British gays ruin things without even trying

first post

last post

The Platypus Jew. They're inconspicuous and hide in the shadows. The male has a poisonous spine which he uses to fend off Humans who try to take his hoarded Jew gold. I-I've seen it once.

I'm not gay, I'm appreciating another man's aesthetics heterosexually.

>appreciating another man's aesthetics
>code for I love dick in and around my anus

No it's not.

please tell me this is shopped

Reported

the combination of heatwaves, ant hordes, flash-flooding, mozzie hordes, thunderstorm asthma, blue bottles and consecutive record-breaking pollen counts keeps the newfags away

I dunno I was slated to travel there after my semester ended in NZ but I broke my collar bone snowboarding on Mt. Doom and I never went.

Reply to my thread I need life advice

No. The SJW left and chinese have taken over hollywood. Even then, smartphones have dulled the attention span of young adults so much that movies need non-stop CGI action on a massive scale to keep audience attention.

You can't have movie scenes like this anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=r1j9LVVUiFg

Notice how the Hobbit series didn't have as many scenes as the slow paced dialogue scenes in LotR? Even the battles are more hyped up. In LotR it was simple real actors and stunts on set for the most part. It was all fairly realistic. In the Hobbit battle the studio had to up the scale of the battle significantly by adding giant worm lizards and shit popping out of the ground and giant monsters. Sauron's army didn't have any of that nonsense so why does some knock off orc tribe have them?

youtube.com/watch?v=kyevhryWKHk

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=nM7byUTrSZA

Movies are just trying to copy video games.

>The third movie has some trace of it

What part? I've watched the whole extended edition and I can't recall anything subversive other than "We need to come together to defeat evil" but it's a pretty generic message.

They help us make the South Pacific /comfy/

The best thing about Australia is that whenever I pull out my knife for work, I get to say "That's not a knoife. THIS is a knoife."

>LOTR
>perfection
>or even good
nope.

Many of the people in coastal areas are quite beautiful, like Hawaiian California beach surfer model tier beautiful.

They might just be tourists though because if you go even slightly regional/rural areas everyone looks inbred and ugly except for the old blokes.

>chinese

how have the chinese taken over hollywood?