Is Sup Forums filled with people who have Eliot Rodgers syndrome?

Is Sup Forums filled with people who have Eliot Rodgers syndrome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_5dSZnbugpc
youtu.be/fykFpD6snX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah i have wife and 1 kid with twins on the way
buti think your a shill cause they keep posting about eliot

i am one of them, can confirm

You're thinking of /r9k/ you fucking autistic mong.

Seeing as spics are technically happas half mongoloid half caucasoid and Sup Forums is filled with them
Yes

Most people here have decent sex life and social life in general. Virgins maybe make 30% of posters.

I think so. A lot of people here can be so unreasonably negative at times.
Both of them really.

had sex
doesn't make me any less of an impotent 5'7" swarthy elliot-tier beta male

No, it's currently filled with a bunch of leftist fuckwits and hwndu dickheads shitting up our board. Go back to /lgbt/ faggot.

I feel that pol as a whole is more socialized, and aggressive.

I also am fairly sure most of us work for a living, unlike the incompetent NEETs.

Elliot didn't take his meds and killed people. Making it purely about race is naive.

It wasn't until I started getting more girls that I really started to lose respect for them. That's when you really realize how fucked up and pathetic most of them are.

Ever heard of chantix? It makes cig smoke taste awful... well those are similar but for weed and alcohol they inflame your internal organs and small doses and roast them at higher doses

Are we 100% sure that Elliot Rodger wasn't just a really angry feminazi dyke?

>well those are similar but for weed and alcohol they inflame your internal organs and small doses and roast them at higher doses

What drug is this? And was ol' Rodge supposed to be taking them?

SHUT IT DOWN.

If you remove all his rantings about murder and ignored his killing spree. He actually spoke a lot of hard truths.

Speak for yourself dumb cunt. Fuck off cunt.

Its called Champix

Some of them, There is also an abundance of faggots and autistics as well since they can't be accepted anywhere else.

He said they are similar to Champix, re-read this

i am a victim of human experimentation via directed energy weapons, filthy American government is enslaving it's own people.

I wish Trump had the balls to look into the black budget stuff.

lol I am speaking for myself. I read his manifesto and concluded I am fucked in the same way as him, but in a very minor degree.

Chantix is the brand in the us I guess champix is for aus and can

Psychiatry can be helpful but for every success case there's many more failings

Psychiatry An Industry Of Death Full Length: youtu.be/_5dSZnbugpc

I suggest be a good parent and it starts with avoiding gold digging Asian women to start with to avoid giving up and passing the burden on to the med system to "fix" your broken miniyou

yes of course, why do you think Sup Forums is so obsessed with blonde hair and black cock?

there is literally no difference between the two

I non ironically want another elliot rodgers to happen. involuntary celibacy is a real problem, and if the guy has good hygiene, good fashion, isn't fat, and makes good efforts to have a life and interact with people, and still can't get laid, its clearly not his fault
Our society is extremely sick right now, either you are a millennial brainwashed piece of shit, you are somehow exceptionally good at faking it, or you aren't either of the above, and if you aren't either than usually involuntary celibacy hits you
Its good to see the people who cause this to die, there are 7billion+ people on earth, whats 50something of some of the most vain, narcissistic, selfish, weimar-tier pieces of shit from one of the most fucked up (morally) socieites on earth ceasing to exist?
The point is the message it sends

Really think about it

I wish I had his wealthy dad + his bmw.
I also wished I lived on the warm Westcoast and went there to college.

>tfw no dad
>tfw driving a 26 year old ford
>tfw studying in a small town with shitty cold rainy weather
>tfw no cute girlfriend

OP thinks this was a real attack not a False flag. Fag.

Research the model of his car in MSM vs the model year of this interior pic. Not the same car.

You Normies are Alpha Cucks.

is Sup Forums filled with non whites who want to be white? sure as fuck is. HWNDU stream is proof of that.

the downside would be being asian

LOL why would that be a fucking false flag? Who would benefit from this? Elliot was an autistic fucker for real.

user what he and his supporters never seemed to understand is that despite looking like a normal, handsome dude he revealed himself to be a fucking psychopath the second he opened his mouth.

I know, every woman should have wanted to have sex with him. He's handsome and genuinely brilliant. His taste in music was great.

Why were they so cruel to him by not having sex with him? We'll never know.

I hear if you say his name 3 times to the naked picture of ______. He will teleport behind you and as you say "bbbut I thought you were dead?!" He will reply "what's the matter you look like you've seen a ghost"

What does candlejack look like nak

Do you blame the normalfag weimar good goy or the guy everyone from the society gone mad calls bad?

Remember that its said that when a society goes insane the sane one will be called insane / when a society goes bad the good one will be called bad

Yes.

I don't think there's any one thing to blame.. it takes a village

It's just collateral damage of living in a civilized society. The story breaks my heart anyway you look at it.

Why, Black Dynamite? Why?: youtu.be/fykFpD6snX0

Gainfully employed at the same job for 4 years next month, and happily married for 6 years this June.

I don't feel like Eliot Rodgers. I'm pretty happy, all things considered.

Got a girlfriend for 5 years now, have friends that come over or that i go to every day, got a nice cozy little place and i've got the best dog ever.

Life is comfy desu

Me too. Should have mentioned the dog. I saved his life from nogs, after all.