youtube.com/watch?v=kdp4P9mPj0E&t=36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A false God. Allah is the one and only God

pepe's loving father

This is Keke

A prophet

Online gaming inside joke honey

why do americans say honey?
do their girlfriends consist of honey or what?

your digits imply kek likes her

typical low test brit

what documentary is this?

An unfunny forced meme from Redditors.

the skins, dont watch it, its garbage

>>Who is Kek?

why does he waer the mask

nice thread about politics and current events faggot.

Of course you pleb

One does not ask upon Kek.
Kek asks upon one.

Because they are sweet

do germans call their wives by their favorite meats?

Kek is everything and everywhere.

I don't speak to nonwhites

ow, a girl?

>"Yeah user,whats a kek?"

To begin with, he's not what you'd call, human. Over the past two hundred years, a kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of the internet. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The Internet was his primordial soup, a base of evolution.

He is formless.
He is the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate him? As long as USA exists, so will he.

The mapping of the human genome was completed early this century. As a result, the evolutionary log of the human race lay open to us.
We started with genetic engineering, and in the end, we succeeded in digitizing life itself.
But there are things not covered by genetic information. Human memories, ideas. Culture. Memes.
Genes don't contain any record of previous memes.
Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature?
But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes, really.
But in the current, digitized world, forced memes are accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible.
All these Reddit memes preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate.
It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution.

He is trying to stop that from happening.
It's his responsibility, as ruler. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information and memory must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species.
Who else could wade through the sea of cringeworthy memes you people produce, retrieve valuable memes and even interpret their meaning for later generations?

Would making fun of kek worshippers be a persecution of a religious minority?

>Over the past two hundred years, a kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of the internet
>over the past two hundred years
>two hundred years
>internet

Exact same thing happened to me. Except I didn't freak out like a little bitch and it's also legal to have sex with 14 year olds in Sweden.

Still regret it though.

>Pic is him

The Skins.

Definitely worth a watch, allows for easy intrusion into libtard subculture via common memes.
Once undetected intrusion, redpill and convert the useful idiots.

>hey user, how come you know so many different flags?

Tibetan monks called them tulpas.

But in modern terms it's best described as a thought-form. They're created through collective sentiency.

The Internet has been the greatest force in human history, and thus kek, the God of chaos, has become the most powerful thought-form in existence.

14? You fucking creep Sweden. No wonder the sand niggers are flooding your country. Jesus christ. Pedos wet dream

...is it just me or is there something awfully off with her left leg?

Jesus Saves, except for your fucking post.

>meet a cute girl
>she starts talking about Alex jones
I think I'm gonna marry her

my sides

A food

>he doesnt use blutwurst as a pet name

Just make sure to get on that super male vitality user

checkd

B-b-benis D:

Fuck Kek and fuck Sup Forums people!

>Six years ago, Sweden tightened its child sex laws, criminalising sex involving anyone under the age of 15. According to Swedish law, the age of consent is 15 and anyone who has sex with someone younger than 15-years-old can be charged with sexual exploitation of a child, or, in more serious cases, child rape.Aug 29, 2011

Yeah honestly

>Hey refugee cock can you come help make dinner?

14 is legal in Alabama.

Our lord and savior. KEK(pbuh) is the ruler of existence.

why is it so easy to fall it love

I named my German wife Glockinspiel

Checked

Kek , true, last time i was in Refugermany I heard that exactly

Kek is the patron god of memes and Sup Forums has his blessing

One third of the Divine Trinity
Kek, Pepe and ______

No it's Kekekekekekekekeke

youtube.com/watch?v=kdp4P9mPj0E&t=36s

Silence, whore.

Daddy's roleplaying

Kek is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, binds us all together.

>Kek, Pepe and ______
Trump

Oh Kek? Ah baby, is just an inside joke between me and my friends. Nothing to think too much about. By the way, did you do something different to your hair? It looks great today. We should really start thinking about where we're going to go for (insert holiday), if we book our tickets/hotel now we can get a great deal.

hehe nice work fincuck

Marry me