I will pay anyone to destroy the He will not divide us Camera

sssssssss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9OPc7MRm4Y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why its are stream

Spray paint it!

This.

I wonder if it can be hacked? It's connected to the internet, right?

Just curious why nobody has done that yet. Not suggesting that anyone do that, of course. Cause that would be naughty.

Of course its theoretically possible, but its only practically possible if there are flaws in their security. I'm sure people have tried.

if the museum is hosting the site/camera then you just need to find the server room. Well, that's one way at least. I still wonder why someone doesn't go up and break it or spray paint it.

Spray it with a can of Flat Clear Coat, the kind you buy in hobby stores for Gundam or Warhammer. That shit looks almost exactly the same as normal from the outside but it fucks up the camera finish permanently and blurs everything up. That way Shoah LeJew will be unable to detect the spraypaint without actually watching the stream.

Holy shit just had a brilliant idea. Replace the feed with Santa's cuck shed

If you destroy your enemy's live streams, they win.

Let the hacking commence.

Spy music:
youtu.be/9OPc7MRm4Y8

be there in 10 minutes

1FUzUwaK9tPyRg1NmGRmadp15QFALXinyH

someone shop Putins face on his body

It is pretty annoying that it's still up, because it means I have to keep checking in on this thing

you scandies are fucking roasty toasty...

go a little extra lincoln log ya geg

Why would you want to destroy the stream. It shows the world that these people act like zomified cultist that cant take crticism and that actively try to divide people with different opinions

This

I think someone should just spraypaint it

Do it faggots

the more we keep these marxists going the more fucking retarded we become

Maybe it would be a mega redpill

>destroy camera
>major chimpout
>freikorps marches in
>leftists gunned down

Don't do it.
It's better to make THEM chimp out and make themselves look bad.

I asked if itd be HYPOTHETICALLY possible to do (hi FBI) in another thread, all it takes is a selfless hero to end this faggotry

How are you gonna see them going crazy if u destroy the camera.

Camera goes black
Hear noises of chimping out
Crazies get shot down by our guys
Media blames the right
We have no proof its their fault cause no camera
Everyone belives media and tried to hurt the right

Thats how i see that going down

all it takes a hammer to end this cancer

k

Use these two destroy the camera

FBI

Sup Forums has opened The Pandoras Box of Attention Whoreism - luddite reversal of the calendar is futile, there is, quite literally,, No Going Back.

As fast as you smash the enbling technology, they will find other, newer and better means of getting their ugly gestalt permanently plastered on Sup Forums Page 1, these second-to-second endless replays of the trivial minutae of personal dramas, thier names writ large in what was once previously a peaceful anonymous board of peace.

excuse me son

This honestly seems like a sham by some Jew media outlet

>make thread on Sup Forums
>have someone destroy camera
>make exaggerated article about muh Sup Forums alt-right neonazi racist monster troop hackers attacking a camera

Is Shoa LeBeatoff aware of Sup Forums and these cancerous threads?

If not, perhaps I can take him on a no homo date for some tea and show him. Maybe that will motivate him to pack it up. I'm not far and don't look like a sperg. I'm handsome so he'll like me right away.