This is the future of the white race

This is the future of the white race

White women getting blacked, while white boys do nothing but WATCH THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR "RACE"

It's happening in usa. It's happening in both americas, in whole europe, asia, fucking australia. It's happening everywhere. Not because of the jews, not because of the propaganda, but because women want that bbc and nothing will stop them.

You can't stop it. You tried that, remember? All it did made the black race stronger. It backfired hilariously. It's inevitable. White race is done. The future belongs to multiracial people. The future, belong the black men.

I don't even care anymore. This civilization dug its own grave in the 60s and 70s and jumped in it in the 90s.

Go home Indonesia, you're drunk.

Or you could just focus on yourself and try to maintain a stable life. Collectivism not even once

No Feliks Shekelstein, we don't trust your words.

Can't handle the truth?

I believe Sup Forums calls that the "blue pill"

notice the bodylanguage
the women think they're surrounded by giant turds

>stable life
>grew up by tv and videogames because both my parents worked
>can't have a family without getting a divorce/getting blackmailed to avoid divorce/lose my children
>women refuse to act feminine

The only stability I can think of can be found in loneliness which is why I am alone most of the time in my free time

LMFAOOOOO FUCK YOU XD !!!!
But honestly you are > Implying we give a shit about mudsharks.
They are no longer white women in my eyes but subhuman scum.
And what if we decide to exterminate the negroid race in the future?
Also you are forgetting that we will have very very ADVANCED EUGENICS programs in the future you cuck. Tha means producing SuperHuman Aryans that will cuck the dindus and make em pick cotton again.

i don't care what the niggers do with our trash. a white women willing to be seen near those chimps doesn't deserve the privilege to pass the pure white genes to the next generation.

good riddance desu.

Translation:"I'm incapable of getting laid"

Measured in terms of depravity, insularity and traffic-driven turnover, the culture of Sup Forums has little precedent. Sup Forums reads like the inside of a high-school bathroom stall, or an obscene telephone party line, or a blog with no posts and all comments filled with slang that you are too old to understand

White women can't race betray if we kill every non-Neanderthal majority race.

How does anything i say translate into that you neet ?

I don't know bro, I've cucked black dudes before. Just gotta have a little test and some balls, otherwise yes your women will leave.

Lol exactly. And who will stop us? Niggers? lol.
Race War When ?!

Are you a pensioner?

Your people are the #1 worst in this respect. The brothel of Europe.

jokes on them, im white in Africa, recent got married to a African muslim airforce pilot.

France is an African country.

This same fucking polack has been spamming bbc threads why the fuck isn't he banned?

Why not let him speak his bit? It's on a lot of people's minds, and he's presenting a legit issue in a troll-like manner...

>niggers kill everyone in chimp out
>dude stable life, just have kids and raise them well so they can be fuck slaves for violent apes LMAO
no, untill we actually do something and start changing things its all worthless.

I hate you all for replying to this sliding bbc fetishist . I hope you all get nut cancer.

I really couldn't care less. You need to focus on other things than this imo.

Indonesia hey.

I've been a white man in Java dude.

Somehow your hatred towards white men is unsurprising.

I walked into one club with blue eyes about 50 words of bahasa and a height above 6 foot.

I saw the little indo boys like you in the corner while your women fawned all over me.

Not scum girls either, educated with good English.

And I'm not even that good looking.

But hey at least indo men don't get cucked by indians, so that's one ethnic group that your women don't prefer to you.

Small mercies hey?

this. People dating niggers is looked down upon in society and thus, you only see white-trash with 'em.

Yes, mention Vietnam War. The war, where 88% of the soldiers where white and only 10% where black while the rest of them stayed at home to serve horny, alone, white wives with their BBC. So many men actually thought there wives are gonna wait for them. HILARIOUS.

Sup Forums is mad because short dick fat white guys don't get the ladies any more.

>they never did, white power?

The other guy is basically suggesting to bury your head in the sand and stick your ass out for the first passing shitskin or dindu.
THIS IS BY FAR THE MAJORITY OPINION btw. Pol/acks and sjws are a small minority, everyone else simply believes in continuing to be oblivious!

this is a poland flag you fucking retard

>The future belongs to multiracial people.

I've seen the future, and it sucks.

I just live with wanton abandon and will either live long enough to fight in the race war or just end up killing myself.
Its working for me. I cant help that my race decided to unanimously commit seppuku. But just revenge will be that they will try to live on with out us.

Oh, I see. So you actually are a cuck fetishist.

oh holy shit, you are stupid

Nice proxy jew.

>indonesia
are you burger in australia, or is this new kind of australian bantz?

not even going to lie I'm triggered pretty hard

Lol this bitch is retarded, you can tell she doesn't go to the gym.
"Ripped" means your cut, which means you can see the striations on you muscle.
"Buff" or "swole" is when your muscular and big.

This dude is fat, but to non-lifters he might be "buff." He's definitely not ripped.

>10% of the population was black
>10% of the fighting force was black
Wow what a coincidence

>The future, belong the black men.

That's okay, if that somehow manages to bed the case the future won't be a very long one, and I'd rather my descendants not be there to experience it.

Most of these pictures are simply white guys swapping dates with the black guys for a picture as a joke.

Multiracial has been a thing for a while now. Its the black race that's slowly being bred out of existence. Hell 4 of those nogs in that pic look mulatto.

what is this cuck bullshit?

look into the stats, white men racemix far more than white women, also white men are the second most desired ethnicity for all other ethnicities (right after themselves).

Your people are not those whom you are related to or even those who raised you. They are those whom you connect with spiritually. The people who you love because they live their lives for the reasons you yourself believe in.

When you understand this, all of your fear about the white race perishing will be alleviated. You will stop seeing people for their external appearance and will see their hearts instead.

>implying coalburners are the future of anything besides an increase in single mother statistics

>niggers only get the rejects..enjoy the trash.

Great! Surely it won't be shit!

This is a example of how millennials are such failures failed there race there country and failed as humans they cucked and weakened them selves but we gen z's have woke up to this bull shit we are the future of the white and won't stand for this degeneracy and will take our country back and secure a future for white people and white children.

or or or

Gen Z full alpha has sex with minority girls too

sadly, this is due to our bbc loving slave owing great-great grandfathers. Something we don't learn in school is that a lot of the cuck slave owners liked being fucked by their slaves.
Blacks with the biggest dicks on the plantation got to breed.
There's some famous quote that goes like, "gentlemen, gentlemen, we need to stop raping our women slaves so much or else we are going to out breed ourselves."

Yup sure sounds like a real group of discerning stand up individuals and not a mind blowing rabble of degenerate niggers.

White women are fucking garbo and I'd happily fuck a Persian.

My child will be immune to white guilt. And I'd teach him to have more respect than to fuck a white girl whose had more dicks in her than a pair of underpants.

It's posts like this that make me enjoy Hitlers speech about the jews laughing but they are not laughing anymore.

Laugh more kike, the goyim wont save you next time and Poland will be a far right wing state in 50 years.

Polish Jews are the worst and thats why the polish were killing them before the NAZI's and continued to after they were gone.

This is why there needs to be more genocide.

>all have shit brown eyes
>White