www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4196814/Donald-Trump-faces-BANNED-speaking-Parliament.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Mu66vlP1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc
twitter.com/AlexanderSoros/status/798687228767703040
youtube.com/watch?v=W1ovatde-fQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/07/lords-speaker-fowler-donald-trump-still-address-parliament
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What have I missed in the last 24 hours, fellas.

AWOOOOOOOO

>Donald Trump was branded 'racist and sexist' as Commons Speaker John Bercow revealed the US President will be barred from making a speech at Westminster Hall on his state visit

TRUMP BANNED FROM SPEAKING TO BRITISH PARLIMENT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4196814/Donald-Trump-faces-BANNED-speaking-Parliament.html

How the fuck did this happen
I thought liberals were losing in the UK?

more winning

London = California

Cruz utterly eviscerated Sanders during health care debate.
Pocahontas told to sit down and shut up when she violated Senate rule XIX and impugned Sessions.
UK declares itself enemy of freedom.

>Bercow was born to an English Jewish family in Edgware, London

no
The "conservatives" in the UK are a buncha closet commies/lefties

If only Trump was a communist dictator, then he'd be welcome in London.

ok, so anybody who wishes to talk to him can just have the meeting in his trump tower. all this says is they wont allow him into the shitty building

These guys are out of their mind.
They NEED a good trade deal with the US if they want to be relevant after they leave the EU, and yet they seem to be doing everything in their power to offend the President.
How stupid are they ?

Oh no our senile old father of a country doesn't respect our electoral process. Whatever will we do

I wish the appeal hearing went better. It was a clusterfuck on all accounts.

>political activist public servants
>mature
Hmmm.....

...crusades, when?

The UK is a window into what America would've looked like if Hillary won.

Where will the voice of love take us /pol?

give us what we want and we will go away.

>implying trump cares about speaking to a room full of Communists, scots and nanny state sodomites

Honestly I was stunned at how bad Bernie was. He mocked a small business owner, got rekt when Ted broke out the numbers and offered nothing past "much free" or stale attacks on Bush. And people thought he would be Trump?

No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA!

Literal cuckold

What happened with the so called Muslim ban?
Not really a Muslim ban but you know what I mean.

This goes beyond immaturity though, they're actively working against their own interests in the long run. And they look happy and proud to do so. These guys are not just immature, they're insane.

Trump would have destroyed that commie kike easier than he did Hillary

He got BTFO by the 9th circuit judges.

lmao that faggot is fucking retarded, anyone who calls it a "MUSLIM BAN" is a fucking cuck who probably gets all their info from places like CNN

Westminster Hall is now a safe space.
Thanks, John Bercow.

I'm getting tired of the basic 3-2 buzz cut. What haircut should I get instead?

It was to be expected. His ideas aren't based in reason, which makes it too easy to get his ass kicked in a debate.

>be me
>pretty pure
>college student
>watch the alex jones/joe rogan video
>refuse the shit and start doing my own research
>pizzagate is fucking real
Holy shit guys, this is my first time on Sup Forums and I feel like I took a pretty hard red pill. What can trump do about this?

that democrat was doing alright for a while there before she went full diversity

Just woke up.

Did Sessions get delayed AGAIN?

And what did the 9th Circuit rule?

They don't call liberalism a mental illness for nothing. Their whole thought process contradicts itself frequently. It's what happens when you try to solve all of life's problems with emotion rather than logic.

>Honestly I was stunned at how bad Bernie was
Why does that surprise you? Entire fucking election Boy-knee was a fucking cucked retard

>implying anyone cares about the 9th circuit
Literally every single one of their rulings is complete garbage and the Supreme Court always overrules them. If liberals are counting on the fucking 9th circuit, of all things, to stop Trump, they'll be pretty fucking disappointed.

Nothing until Sessions is in.

Higher (energy)

And that homo judge with the stupid bowtie?

He's already getting started. The biggest human trafficking bust in American history was just last week. They cracked down in Haiti pretty hard, too.

>Donald bffs ruined my team dynasty.

Comrade Kike BTFO by Based Ted

Nancy Pelosi showed there's something neurologically wrong with her call Trump President Bush today

Maxime Waters frantically screamed about how Russia is invading Korea (kek)

Elizabeth Warren told to STFU in congress

Democrats crying like bitches over Sessions appointment

Courts going ape shit over anti-Immigration EOs, should be BTFO soon

Britain barred Trump from speaking from their parliament

DNC is about to appoint a literal muslim racist communist nigger to their DNC Chair

I think that's about it.

Activist judges are trying to stop the temporary immigration freeze. Odds are not in their favor.

So word on the street is that London is giving up all it's old architecture, culture, heritage, and history over to muslims. Are they this cucked, or is it bullshit? How far on the fucked meter are they currently? They know that in a couple of generations they're going to be bred out of their homes completely, right? If I lived there I would be pissed to see our historical buildings taken over by refugees and immigrants. If they started raping our women and children I would be livid. What are these cucks doing? Sitting around? How about Sweden? Also fucked?

So no change?

Plus we already knew the 9th court would rule against Trump, that was pretty much a given and it'd go to the Supreme Court

>mfw liberals offend me but no longer surprise me
Does anyone know what the DNC's Platform is as of today? What do Democrats stand for besides a bloated state and globalist economic growth that is detrimental to the US? Was getting shat on by Donald Trump part of their plan?

What's with the pin Bernie's wearing anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Mu66vlP1M

I never saw him speak. They put the debates at imconvienet times. His ability to drag the hillbeast out as far as he did made me think he would have at least been decent.

POST JOJO

So I get no changes.
What will happen with those rapefugees that have entered meanwhile?

>Elizabeth Warren told to STFU in congress
news to me, jew got a video of that??? that would make me awfully moist

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Very nice, impressive

The ban is lifted for now, because these clowns are federal judges, but as soon as this gets to the Supreme Court, the 9th circuit is going to get BTFO once more and the ban will be reinstated.

Jojo is /reddit/ the anime

9th Circus still deliberating.
Sessions vote likely this evening, Dems are using the time to have a solid chimpout.
Pocahontas officially put back on the reservation because she wouldn't stop calling Sessions racist.

>DNC is about to appoint a literal muslim racist communist nigger to their DNC Chair

There is no way they are this dumb. The optics of that alone are foolish

youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc
Watch this and every other Trump video, get pumped and then fix your fucked up retarded and ignorant college friends.

naw, naruto is

That would be SAO.

They're really going with Ellison? Jesus fucking christ. Are they literally not capable of learning?

Pepe just made it to Fox News again
They showed trumps tweet and Pepe's avatar underneath was really visible saying feels good man underneath
Lost my shit again I fucking love you guys it just never ends

EVERY

SINGLE

FUCKING

TIME

if they were capable of learning they wouldn't be leftists

Has Trump taken the napkin first?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people is all they have left

J O J O

They have the minds of children. They can grasp cause and effect in the short term, but not the long term.The long term isn't their responsibility. Demean trump, get brownie points. If bad things happen to Britain in relation to the US, that isn't your problem. You only did one thing. One small brave thing.

More accurately though, it's a mix of self rightousness, self importance, and cognitive dissonance. The Commons speaker is important, is on the right side of history, is morally correct, and needs to SHOW this and damn the consequences (other than all the emotional reassurance they will get from like minded thinkers who will back them up and pat their head , those are really nice consequences.

The cognitive dissonance is always questionable with those who are famous though. It's just as likely they more or less know they are full of shit, but their ego is running the show and they don't care.

Most of the people you see online though, the ones without blue checkmarks signifying them as thought leaders who need to herd the sheep, are suffering cgnitive dissonance.

They are taught the rhetoric but not the reasoning, not REAL reasoning. So when they have to reason beyond their talking points, they react emotionally. Not just because feelings>facts but because when they come against a mental inconsistency they don't know how to react because they are coddled by their peers and academia. So they lash out.

There's a reason they are going with Ellison:

twitter.com/AlexanderSoros/status/798687228767703040

Did you see the auditions for the DNC chair? The entire thing was about how much each candidate hated white people and were stating their case for where they are on the oppression pyramid.

The left are going to blow their brains out for all our amusement.

That reminds me, remember when this kid fucking dabbed in front of Paul Ryan?

Cringiest shit ever

>are they capable of learning
AHHHHHHHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
KEK AHAHA
wew lad, your talking about a party of old decripted jews and literal niggers, take maxine waters and whats his name who thought the island of guam would capsize if to many people are on it.

The only lesser alternative would've been the SHUT WHITE PEOPLE DOWN bitch.

They're flipping out completely. 2018 will be total carnage. I won't completely rule out that they'll lose every House seat that isn't in an inner city.

Haven't gotten around to Part 7, I'm still reading Part 5.

They'll get the taste of freedom for a day or so then they have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1ovatde-fQ&t

Everything after part 3 is massively overrated

Stand beside her...
and guide her...

He's a TINO. A Jewish literal cuckold, the speaker of the Lords has slapped him down and told him to shut up, if Trump wants to speak he'll be able to.

Isn't one of the main heroes in one part a Nazi though?

> kira holding a hand
It's on old joke but it always cracks me up

You do realize 50 years of identity politics have led them on this path right? Watch the DNC Head meeting they had, you'll learn that they fucked themselves

>Inb4 he sets up in a park nearby and holds a speech there

Part 4 was comfy
Part 5, so far, is okay

yeah I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

Is he more dangerous than his father yet? I don't really hear much about him.

I did not. If it was truly an opression Olympics then they are missing why right wing populism is on the rise. Jesus Christ.

>Donald Trump could still be issued with an invitation to address parliament during a state visit to the UK after officials revealed that a room in the House of Lords remains an option.

LORDS SPEAKER SAYS DONALD TRUMP COULD STILL ADDRESS PARLIAMENT

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/07/lords-speaker-fowler-donald-trump-still-address-parliament

It's not as simple as that. Bercow is facing criticism, because he's supposed to be neutral.