My friend and I are planning a massive Eastern Europe & Scandinavia trip for the 2018 Russian world cup...

My friend and I are planning a massive Eastern Europe & Scandinavia trip for the 2018 Russian world cup. We're looking at options to drive or maybe train once we land in Montenegro from Oz (flying also option but not sure if necessary when that close to other countries).

Our proposed route is in pic (red line is proposed route).

Would love to here from you faggots in said countries on what to see/party in each country, below is a list of what we would be keen on.

>day -
Historical sites, nature shit
>Night -
Party, sports matches

Other urls found in this thread:

autodiler.me/auto_oglasi_auto
loodusegakoos,ee/where-to-go/search-options
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Note, we're both Slavs.

>Taking a train in Montenegro

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bumpin

Said it was an option (where applicable).
I wasn't aware those mountain didn't have trains.

Oh, they(we) have trains

Trains that are slower now than in 19th century

Mountain Serbs***

anyway, wtf do you recommend?

Looks fine.

ty, kinda want recommendations on stuff to see from (((locals)))

car / taking an airplane

Inland nature is fucking beautiful and deserves to be seen so i'd take a car, start driving those mountains really early in the morning and stopping at every place you find interesting. There is a cool restaurant on top of Moracha canyon

Car ride with no stops from Montenegro to Belgrade is around 7-8 hours.

Good premise for new Hostel movie

You literally are going through the most arab part of sweden....

>Skip sweden and norway
>Do the baltics, the ferry to finland and then into russia

dont see the line as literal, it's more to indicate which countries we want to see.

cheers lad

I'm planning to go to the World Cup as well user, if Australia qualifies that is. By the way slavic women are the most beautiful women in the world, you will have your fair share of women to pick from user.

nice thread. I couldn't tell you. take a ferry to Sicily Sicily is cool!!! See a palermo game!! Meme magic them into staying in Serie A!!! Mafia are bros they are patrolling the refugees

Reply to my thread I need life advice

If you need some more help about itinerary ask while i am here

Add Kiev. Good city.

Looks fine to me desu, you are avoiding most arab places in the red route. Just dont go to Malmö which is at the border of Denmark and Sweden (the most south part)

Brate, we're Serbs that live in Oz we sort of know what to look and see around in Serbia and montenegro. I guess if you could roughly give us an average price of a shit-box car it would be appreciated? something that;s like 500 euros?

Well you need a visa for Belarus, the Baltics & Poland are fucking cheap as chips (unless you live there like i did)

Sweden and Norway are stupidly expensive and have shit beer

Easy mode
>Land in London, drive through France Germany, Denmark, Norway Sweden, ferry to Poland, drive through Belarus, Lithuania Latvia, Estonia, ferry to Finland and into Russia

Hard mode
>Land in Greece
>Drive through Bulgaria, Moldova, western Ukraine, Poland, Belerus, The Baltics, ferry to Finland, drive into Russia

Central Europe is nothing special nor are the Nordics really

I would go hard mode, but i speak Russian...English varies in Eastern Europe but its not impossible, easy mode pretty much all none eastern European countries speak better English than the gooks we have here

Easy mode is expensive

Hard is cheap

Tryna avoid Ukraine all together cause you know, war and stuff.

autodiler.me/auto_oglasi_auto

find someone to buy you some shit car over there

I hope you know how to drive manual

Sup Forums is not/b/

The war is in the far east, Kiev is worth the trip and they have the hottest women 2nd only to Minsk

We can read cryillic and know very basice phrases in Russian (speak fluent Serb).

I guess what I really want to know is what's 'worth' seeing in each country that the red line touches, whether it be historical wise (i.e. battlesites monuments, castles) & places to P A R T Y H A R D

Also is it hard to get a visa in Belarus?
>why do you have to get a visa?

>estonia mentioned

What to visit
>Our capital, Tallinn's old town for medieval buildings and atmosphere
>Tourist bars in old town, especially recommend Olde Hansa restaurants
>Our second biggest city Tartu on a friday night by spending time in Rüütli street, lots of young college students having parties on that street, just stike up conversations with random drunk college students there for fun, they speak english well
>check out loodusegakoos,ee/where-to-go/search-options for good hiking routes if you want to have a good experience in nature, the map I linked especially highlights you safe, marked routes for tourists that do not lead you on someone's private property

What to avoid
>russian-dominated commieblock districts in Tallinn such as Lasnamäe, you might get beaten up or have your shit stolen like the ruskies love to do with drunk finnish tourists
>rural towns, nothing to see or do there unless you know someone from there in advance, in which case it would be fun, but otherwise, they look very depressing here in Estonia
>being a typical tourist who gets pissed drunk, is only interested in scoring with eastern european sluts and only talks with with his group or other compatriots you find and never actually experiences Estonia or converses with one

Have a good trip, OP!

ty men

cheers lad, already can see something thats 400 euro's

Come to America instead please

I'd recommend going more north than that and also visiting norway's coastline if you want to see nature

If the cup is during the summer (can't be bothered to check) take the trip up all the way to northern Norway so you can watch the beautiful midnight sun

Include St. Petersburg or you are stupid Aussie.

I was living in Latvia and went to the hockey there in 2014, wasnt that hard, i assume you can just speak to a consulate here if there is one

Its not in the EU and has europes "last" dictator if you dont include Putin

Fluent Serb could help you but i would really take some quick Russian courses so you can get the difference, i havent spoken to a Serb so i dont know the nuances between the languages

>Ukrainian i can follow easily, Belorussian isnt spoken in Minsk just Russian (but they do have signs)

Poland you will be ok with English

>The Baltics with young people English is fine, old people Russian is fine but start with English because the local Balts have a thing about hating on Russian speakers

>Be prepared to be ignored a lot, people generally are not approachable (when you experience this in eastern Europe be prepared for it to be 10 times worse in Russia

War sites...France has the best preserved IMO but eastern Europe is really beautiful and very cheap

Depends on what your budget is i guess?

For the 1000th time, the red line isn't the literal path, it just indicates where we want to visit. Purpose of this post was to get some idea of what cities and/or towns to visit while in said counties

We're not doing western Europe because it's full of sad cunts

But cheers for your points user

You might as well skip Norway entirely if you're not going to the western part, Oslo and the surrounding area has no crazy nature and is basically just Sweden 2.0 in all aspects, especially demographically(shitskins as far as the eyes can see). 99 out of 100 Norway pics you've seen are from the west coast.

>Note, we're both Wogs

ftfy, also, maybe take it to /trv/

Slav != wogs m7, that's Greeks and Italians

>sad cunts
kek, can you elaborate? This is the first time I've seen someone say they'd rather visit eastern yurop?

you realize there is a board for this?

noted, I've heard Norway is beautiful. Deffs keen to see the nature stuff before our final stop in Russia.

Then do my hard mode but defo leave Sweden off it, its as bad as France in my experience (unless you go far far north but again, Sweden is fucking expensive)

For party hard, i would say Kiev and Warsaw are the best, went to each for a bucks and had a great time

Baltics not so much, they went through a stage of being Europes "Bali" or bucks party countries so the poms and Italians ruined the local girls opinions of foreigners

>A pint can of beer in Latvia will run you about 1 euro depending on where you buy it, that should give you an indication of how cheap eastern europe is to party

Do you know what board you are on, faggot?

Well, we've already been to Western Europe and it wasn't honestly all that cracked up to be.

>shitskins
>retarded people

Felt like everyone was uncomfortable in their skin

Awesome, cheers for the recommendations

Sup Forums will give me better (local tips) recommendations than /trv/ because of poltards living in said countries.

were you in the tourist areas in major cities, outside the tourist areas in major cities or downright in the rural areas? Since in Estonia there are groups of chinks here-and-there and small number of other shitskins in the tourist areas who are just visiting, but outside old town, you can almost see none.

Those touring shitskins are not to be afraid, though, they stick to their own groups and do not cause any problems usually, unlike the shitskins who actually live in western european cities.

Mate not op but i lived in Latvia

>The groups of chinks you are talking about are nothing compared to what we have here

OP will most likely spend time reflecting each night how weird it is to not see any black or asian people during the day and try remember the last time he did see one

>try remember the last time he did see one
yikes, is it really that bad in straya cities?

but what is different about your chinks? I haven't heard they have a reputation for violence as immigrants unlike pakis, arabs and niggers

We just have a lot of them, they are like Russians in that they live in the same areas etc but they don't cause issues outside of their communities (usually)

The asians in the Baltic are nothing to worry about, i would pick chinks over Russians any day of the week

Speaking of driving holidays:

Would something roughly like this cost a fortune to do, and is this too long for driving? The train times in Google Maps appear to take even longer than car.

I'm going in December and i'm still not sure whether we should drive the entire time or just rent a car for some of the trip. Also not sure about snow and driving during this period.