SWEDEN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html
thesun.co.uk/news/2011512/sweden-to-give-returning-isis-fighters-housing-grants-and-free-driving-licences-to-encourage-them-to-reintegrate-into-society/
express.co.uk/news/world/722712/Free-driving-licenses-grants-Sweden-plan-reintegrate-returning-ISIS-fighters
google.se/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant/amp?client=ms-unknown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It can't be helped.

Is this real?

Wow I'm really mad at this, why? I expect nothing less from Sweden, I can just picture the things running through that guys head as he freezes

>Sweden
>Haven't been at war for 200 years
>veteran
Fake news

the veteran must have fucked up somehow. I dont believe this would happen to just a normal undeserving person.

Veteran of what? Sweden was always neutral.

Why isn't Sweden classified as a state sponsor of terrorism, for giving aid and comfort to terrorists.

They give people who are admitted ISIS fighters housing, healthcare, money, driving licences and social support.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html

>thesun.co.uk/news/2011512/sweden-to-give-returning-isis-fighters-housing-grants-and-free-driving-licences-to-encourage-them-to-reintegrate-into-society/

>express.co.uk/news/world/722712/Free-driving-licenses-grants-Sweden-plan-reintegrate-returning-ISIS-fighters

Fuckem

source?

>Sweden
>veteran
Wat

It doesn't. This is most probably fake.
Sweden is communist. They don't simply throw out people, even if they don't have money

>swedish veteran

You people will fall for anything

Swedish people will suffer divine punishment for the cuckatry they are allowing to happen.

This was confirmed as a satirical piece years ago.

This

Sorry, its a harsh truth, but we have so many social service in the first world, especially in places like sweden, that its impossible to be homeless unless its a choice.

I don't see anyone falling for anything so far.

Sweden has veterans. They are Jihadis and Yugoslav war veterans.

Sweden is in Nato, it had plenty of opportunities to fight for Israel

>Swedish veteran

Mexican intellectual

Must be a pretty old guy

He fought the war against Hate.

There are a bunch of congo crisis vets senpai

(the actual congo, not a malmö riot)

Obviously a vet from the great meme war 2016.

All homeless people have access to shelters with beds/breakfast/lunch/dinner in Sweden, the only requirement is no drugs or alcohol allowed.

No we are not a member of nato.

SWEDEN NO
>google.se/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant/amp?client=ms-unknown

I just want to be honest man...if i see a swede burning i wouldn't even piss on him

Nice digits!!!

It's a multiple of 22, which is my favorite number

Reply to my thread I need life advice

you'll like my tread op it's kinda bout teeth and britfags have terrible teath

It was a post done in jest. I'm not Canadian just yet.

I may sound edgy, but does this have any real solution other that mass extermination of these traitors?

Like 90% of politicians and journalists in the west should be executed, as well as all non-whites and at least 1/3 of the native population who are actively promoting and supporting social marxism.

Actually, since Swedistan give all its money to the "refugees" our healthcare has decreased in effectivity.

Mass extermination or attempting to throw all immigrants out is the only way for Sweden NOT to turn into a immigrant infested shithole.

there is always neutering and enslavement of the lefties to keep the workforce going and proper breeding of the good stock females to replenish our numbers in time

What does it take for a country to be classes as 3rd-world?

How long before Sweden is officially a 3rd-world country?

When will Sweeden do something about their own nations inevitable death?

>officially

Sweden's primary import is Somalian cock.

Her chief exports are AIDS and feminism.

First World is an honorary title.

Start a rebellion

You're a bitch

Do you take the black cock too?

Austria, Sweden is like you: not having to worry about war because of your betters around you flipping the bill.

Do you fap while they rape your kids or nah?

>breitbart

>Armenas Pileckas
>swedes saving swedes

kek.
There is no rape in Sweden. Women are far happier to open their legs than their purses.

Sweden fought with Nato in ghan

>in his 60s
>so over 60
>afghanistan

I've never been tribalistic but I genuinely hate Sweden

Germany is second but nowhere near

Liberate Sweden when???

Pic related average swede

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

It didn't say he was a war veteran dumbass.

Brazil style purge when?

If by liberate you mean nuke, as soon as possible.
It's not worth the resources to try and save them.
Wipe the slate clean and start anew.

>the all-male

OF COURSE IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING MALES AND THEIR TOXIC MASCULINITY

I feel like were nosediving towards the event that makes Sweden fucking snap.
Democracy won't even have a chance to fix things, shit is htf so fast over there

it's always real with swede.

Oh, this old thing? Didn't it start off being set in the UK? So funny!

Or just a troll?

>Liberate Sweden when???

Someone has to go down in the wreckage, brother.

Nope, not even Yanks would believe this, and they tend to be VERY gullible. Sorry mate, you have to do better than that!

URSVENSK BARBARI

>Swedish army veteran
So just every male born before 1990 who was drafted?

Not like we had any wars to speak of.

Dignified POTUS

>not even Yanks would believe this

A bogan says to his girl, “Let’s fight!”
She replies, “I can’t. I’ve got me period.”
“Your wut?”
“I’m bleeding. Down there!”
“Your wut?”
“It’s me time O the month!”
“Your wut?”
Sheila drops her pants.
“Well, no wonder you feel like shit. Someone’s
done cut your cock off!”

>Dignified POTUS

Australian Industry

fuck off. When are you going to realize we think you nazi hate fuckers are scum and we'd fucking fight you if you try to "liberate us". Either you actually provide an argument or a solution or you can fuck off.

No, you getting angry is not a mandate you fucking chimp.

wtf is seriously wrong with sweden?
threeway split between norway denmark and finland when?

>When are you going to realize we think you nazi hate fuckers are scum and we'd fucking fight you if you try to "liberate us".

Wouldn't be a long fight.

this seems abit fake
why no link?

Fucking shill.

This is really old fake

>swedish veteran

you can't even catch a submarine. what the fuck are you talking about.

>When are you going to realize we think you nazi hate fuckers are scum and we'd fucking fight you if you try to "liberate us"

Everyone knows, Sven.
Everyone.

>MUH Somalians!! MUH Free Healthcare!! MUH Strapon!!

No one cares, M8. No one.

>MUH ekwalitee!!!!

You're a cumcatcher. A jizz target. A shitty tattoo on a broad's lower back.

You're a cunt, mate.

First post cuck post. Sad!

Going to Malmo is like going to an African conflict though. It's probably better to go with the US to Iraq, Afghanistan or another middle eastern hellhole than going to Malmo if you're from the police or military.

Where is your Sweden first party to save you???

RIP Veteran

The refugees are more likely to find jobs and contribute to society than mentally ill homeless white men

Breitbart is a great source. You really have to go back to plebbit.

That veteran has been freezing for a long time now, he must be hard as steel

>Going to Malmo is like going to an African conflict

Diversity!!

Sweden sends a few people out to conflict areas each year. We have a soldier dying once every few years. The people who are sent out are generally the absolute best, have been rigorously tested physically and mentally in several stages and it's unlikely that one of them would later be homeless and out on the streets, which seems to be the veteran stereotype in the US.

>catch NATO submarine
>????

Are you perhaps a soviet rapebaby Vladmir?

Maybe he was a car veteran

>We have a soldier

Where do you hide him?
Under Nappies and flat tires?

>Somalians are future Swedes!!!11!!!!!!

Burn the coal, mate.

DELET THIS, Varg is pure.

You can train and temper someone as much as you like, they're still human and subject to human emotions and behaviour.

I bet you're too pussy to join the nordic resistance movement

Sweden is not member of Nato.
Has been at peace more for than 200 years.

>fuck off. When are you going to realize we think you nazi hate fuckers are scum and we'd fucking fight you if you try to "liberate us".

Well done Sven! now you're getting it! When you have foreign invaders who are violent you fight back! Now if only you could put it into practice with those awful somali's..

I don't understand what you're getting at. Swedes are cucks etc?
In this case from what I can gather they just write that he's a veteran to make the story have more impact given that he's probably just a homeless alcoholic. It seems that he has not been in any military conflicts, just been part of the military. Practically all men over the age of 50 in Sweden are veterans under this definition since we had mandatory conscription which was almost universally applied until 15-20 years ago.

>Jan 28, 2016

How long did ya dig for that article, mate?

nigger

good white people need to die.
i'm Peruvian and i hope all the white fucks here would freeze to death

go back to europe pigskins
you don't belong in the America

>swede
>not swiss

Go pay some fucking taxes

>I don't understand

No more foreplay...

Sweden gives all the white resources to the refugees in the name of tolerance. It's really just manipulated suicide

???

Just a reminder, your government hates you and is working to make sure you die.

This got me thinking actually

Do you think the jews have mercilessly cucked Sweden because they are all Aryans?

The only veterans we have who could possibly suffer from mental health issues are the ones who fought in Afghanistan recently, which means he wasn't one of them, where's the source to this story? Not that it would be impossible, swedes have been evicted to be replaced with migrants before.