Now another commie scum in a hell with them...

Now another commie scum in a hell with them. Seriously how much cucked people could be if they support Novorossia and Putin simultaneously? He killing your leaders and you still love him? Lol guys, you are embodiment of KEKS.
>inbf its not pootin its fascist hohols

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsen_Pavlov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proofs?

>KEKS
C U C K S

Dont know about others but Mozgovoy was a good man.
But well, yeah, what am i thinking posting here.

This 2 are next.

Though i don't care about crasy commies, Mozgovoy was last crasy idealist in all this mess. Fuck you, OP.

Rest in peace, cossack, your empire we all lost in 1917 await you in heavens.

And also fuck all scum in this thread.

Allah akbar, dude.

The only good commie is a dead commie. If the Ukrainians are so inferior, how do they end off killing every Novorussian idol?

Islam is aryan religion 14/Inshallah/88

Motorolla was a Muslim.

Obviously Ukrainians didnt it. They didnt it during the hot period of warfare, why should they do it now? Its a GRU work, this dudes knew too much and kremlin afraid that they could tell some true in a future.

oh my, look, its the proxy hohols again
and this time they are posting sandnigger nazis

The beards are just an orthodox thing...

I thought

russians welcome in my thread. no russians have commented and that makes me sad

join me in my thread and tell me what a fucking faggot i am

I'm quite interesting in Russian culture and their mentality, so as a someone who lives in a country were almost 90% dislike Russia and Russians and possess grossly unfair preconceived ideas about Russia, I still very keen to learn something about Russia. Planning to watch the 2018 football game. Hope it will be all fine

P.s, I'm not your former subordinate mongols, I'm an African man.

>everyone who's against LDNR is a proxycockhole
Ahmed please

>all those medals on Motorola

I wonder if that guy knew the concept of stolen valor?

> Very '''informed''' gook

He was not actually, but who cares.

Bro, you know 70% of these "far right" (ie: really just cu cks) would let Putin impregnate their girlfriends.

They are so weak that they want a daddy to save them all, despite the fact that Russia has been doing shit.

we wuzz africa *smacks lips

Der Untermensch

Yes, this dude is a leader of russian nationalists and he is highly oppressed by kremlin.

Noice.
Hopefully. I am also keeping my fingers crossed for Tsarev.

Muslims stain their beards ginger, so did he. He was an allah faggot.

tfw no azov bf

>1 post by this ID
besides, fuck ukraine altogether, we have no time for your shit with all the goatfuckers here now

>Novorossiya leaders
Mostly bandits and criminals + a few idealist people
Feel sorry for people of novorossiya though

these are all untermenschen
tattoos are the first sign of degeneracy

Mostly literal untermenschen

Anyone here who has a compilation of the different commanders? Ive only seen Givi and he seems like a douche.
Dont you guys have any Rommel/Monty type commanders?

So they finally killed this gypsy Givi huh? Good riddance

kek, this has literally become the racewar, white nationalists against shitskins, niggers and gooks

I think tattoos are acceptable if your more than a western 1488 larper, if you've actually been in combat.

Givi was a commander in the pro-Russian "Somalia Battalion"

>Somalian Battalion

wtf! now I love this man. Rest in Paradise comrade!
Fuck off Sven, go sniff my Somali bros cum from your dirty sister's underwear.

>Somalian Battalion

In 20 years youll have second generation somalians going

>We wuz invading ukraine
>Hol up
>Muhammed Givi wuz great yo

Given that half of Ukrainians are partially tatars or turks, its Whites and bleache cryptoroachgooks vs full on subbumans

this fucking obvious turkish or even cigan admixture

>implying anyone outside of LiveJournal autismals cares about this

are azov linked to svoboda or no?

No faggot, they are paying their dues to Somalian badasses who won't let any other foreigner govt fuck their country. They are saying this country belong to us, and we only can either fuck it up or built it. Like our Somalian Idols. Now fuck off and go skin that dirty pig, you degenerate swine fuck

Good riddance
Remove Communists

>They are saying this country belong to us, and we only can either fuck it up or built it.

Good job on building Somalia.
Why are you so angry? Only Russians and black people project as much as you do.

>DPR
>commies
top kek

Tsarev was just a clown.

Oy

that doesnt make them real commies

Is Givi kill?

I listened to his speaches. He has to answer for the neirons im my brain that have died in the defence of my sanity.

>literal hammers and scithe
>red stars
>fight to abolish private property
>not real commies

Don't care how he died, just as long as he did. The only good Russian is a dead one.

0 value lost

Oh right, "Communism has never been tried".

>all this hate for some dude who just wanted to kill worthless ukrops who sold the country to jews

F

>>fight to abolish private property
cool story
and being commie is about how you act not how you look

I can also make a several photos with commie flags but it wont make me a commie

And vagina doesn't make her a woman

> Only Russians and black people project as much as you do.

Cause unlike you, we're not raised to be cucks. Red-blooded men with morals and high testosterone.

Enough to consider their shameful demise as a good thing.

I like to believe Trump made Putin do this if he wants good relations with him.

I like to believe that Trump managed to cuck his communist ass.

his smile and optimism gone

Is Novorossiya a dead meme now?

what a shitty bait and switch tactic by putinbots, how long is russian government going to keep sucking taxes from russians to support this "war"

Could someone please quickly redpill me on this whole situation? I basically know nothing except for what we had in German news (evil Russia invading Ukraine)

Also who are they?

kys liberast american traitor scum.

Kremlin killing possible witnesses.

from my perspective it's nothing but a profit war for some oligarch, notice that the war has been going on for almost 4 years already and there's no conclusion and no end in sight

>Soros and McCain organize Maidan, telling people they should join EU for dem gibs (the government doesn't want)
>everything stays somewhat peaceful with minor clashes
>suddenly shots fired by (((them))) at protestors and police
>Legitimate President flees the country
>new super jewish government put into place
>east of country doesn't want to be under jewish oligarch rule
>more people die
>seps are organizing
>they get supported by russia
>ukraine gets support from US
>seps fend of Ukrainian (((Anti terrorist operation)))
>ukrainians gets their ass kicked everywhere
>ukrops beg for a ceasefire
>they use the "peacetime" to assassinate commanders of the seps as well as getting more troops at the border
>conflict about to start again

Look, they made heroed out of bums and criminals, after three years even comlete retards start to ask uncomfortable questions, forgeting that they are completely despensible. In short, the current leaders of DNR/LNR are doing housecleaning. Nothing spectacularily interesting, besides thm killing their own PR preemadonnas. There is little to no possibility of these consecutive murderes being carried out by our inept statesec.

kek confirms the truth

WAKE UP PEOPLE

>gook logic

Guy fought in two chechen wars. Killed many muslims, when they tried to achieved independence and live according to sharia law.

>But he has a beard! He is muslim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsen_Pavlov

looks like today is a day of a retard on /pol.

Anglozionist western warmongers fund illegal putsch in the Ukraine, overthrowing the elected government. Crimea secedes and rejoins Russia. Two republics who don't recognize the putschist junta in Kiev declare their independence and resist the genocidal american nazi lapdogs to protect their largely Russian population.

There have been periods of open warfare in the eastern Ukraine and constant tension ever since, with Russia desperately trying to defuse the situation and to reach a diplomatic agreement, and the Anglozionist warmongers firing up their russophobic propaganda and trying to escalate the conflict.

When Trump with his promise of a more balanced and reasonable foreign policy got elected, the rats in Kiev renewed their military aggression against the two people's republics in an attempt to quickly escalate the conflict and force the new USA administration to resume an anti-Russian policy.

And?

Foto prooves nothing imbecile

This isnt a YLYL thread.

And this is why Russia is even worse than the crooked west.

If you fight for the west, at least you will get all honors and respect and a military pension.

If you fight for the Soviets, you will get killed because you know too much.

I wish you all the best, Ukraine. I wish you join EU and NATO and I wish Donald realizes how necessary NATO is before letting KGB man have his way.

I hope Givi is alive... He is very brave and very handsome...

We should not care about that trash. There is a good reason sane people don't take any sides. Jewish oligarch funded Neo-Nazi army filled with fetishists, half-tatars and gays like in pics posted here - """European Aryan""" Azov fighters(). Force conscripting people. Fighting for multiculturalism and the EU. Fighting against what I can only see as a illegal secession and referendum from illegal pseudostate created by judeobolsheviks .

Versus a mix of communists, antifa, niggers, spics, central asians, mudslimes from northern caucasus and azerbajan, nazbols, and caught up poor miners(pic related). Without world support, without real russian support. With no real chance.

What is this? Answer is: the more these subhumans kill each other the better. Best thing you can do is to not accept any pigs from that shithole of a (((country)))

There are actual White people in Baltics we can worry about instead

Russia is cucked my man. That's true

Following Ukraine's overthrow of russian puppet Yanukovich, Putin and the rest of the ex-commie KGB mafia annex the strategically important region of Crimea in case if Ukraine decides to join NATO, and starts a war in the Russian-speaking eastern region of Ukraine to destabilize the country from joining the EU and fixing-up it's economy. Now almost 3 years later Russia's KGB government is slowly but surely cleaning it's traces by eliminating it's Novorossiyan agents one by one.

This is the redpilled version, the alt-right "redpilled" version goes "jews soros putin savior of white race :DDDDD"

>I wish you join EU and NATO
Now THIS is retarded

I don't give a fuck about these poor fucks and I sure as fuck don't want our precious EU money to go towards these useless sacks of shit.
Ukraine is a failed state and should be divided between poland and russia.

>When Trump with his promise of a more balanced and reasonable foreign policy got elected, the rats in Kiev renewed their military aggression against the two people's republics in an attempt to quickly escalate the conflict and force the new USA administration to resume an anti-Russian policy.
That pests in op-pic were dead way before usa elections.

>I like them cuz rt said so, and I am far-right cuz Sup Forums said so, they must be right
Literally subhuman, kill yourself.

The US was directly responsible for the coup. A puppet changing hands is still a puppet. We want Ukraine pretty badly for some new bases.

Yeah, because supporting another poor slav country is in the interest of EU. Kek'd, fuck you.
Ukraine has to realize that they are only useful to the west ((CIA)) because they share border with Russia, there's nothing else to it.

If Trump manage to "heal" the relationship between the west and Russia. You're in deep fucking shit, because you will be stuck in the middle without the EU or Russia.
Even fucking Poland wants you to drop Poroshenko and the jew sponsored ""nazi"" movement before they would even consider you a possible EU candidate.

How can you have such short term thinking? You give them money, but it's not about them, it's about not letting them fall into Russia's hands.

Do you really think if we just give Eastern Europe to Russia that they will be satisfied and leave the rest of it alone?

If so, you have no idea how Russians operate.

How can you be this fucking cucked? Especially as a serb. holy shit.

I am cucked because I don't want a communist and national-bolshevik dominated world?

Get fucked!

>The US was directly responsible for the coup
Obviously, but's that kind of besides the point.

Can you name at least one US puppet state that lives worse than a Russian puppet state?