The Gender Binary Scares the Hell Out Of Me

The Gender Binary Scares the Hell Out Of Me

youtube.com/watch?v=SjifEg5YMVo&feature=youtu.be

I defy you to watch this all the way through, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZneYxAjOsc
youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
This looks like cancer.
Now go away.

How utterly cringe

made it 6 seconds

I should make a request for a song about my missing foreskin

>post yfw americans are circumsized by a jew at birth and they are no better than muzzies

>shit song
>retarded lyrics
>ugly kids
Convince them all that they're trannies, and they'll self-sterilize soon enough.

What's wrong with our kids Sup Forums?

this is fucking gold. THANK YOU MARX

i'm gonna be dead by the time society feels the real wrath so thank you Kike Communist God Marx for this entertainment making my life less miserable

>send daughter to college
>this monstrosity creeps out

aww jesus
dads, i feel you

>Convince them all that they're trannies, and they'll self-sterilize soon enough.

what if this is the jews plan all along. get these white guilt college students to sterilize themselves by making up a million genders.

the jews might actually be doing some good, this is natural selection to see who is stupid enough to cut their dick off

>scares
seek help immediately and don't come back until such things aren't "scary"

>marx wanted this

Ah yes towards the end of das kapital he outlined this

No way I'm clicking on that shit nigga.

Would love a month with these fucking homos though. Take them up to them mountains, get them to cut down a tree, make firewood, pitch a tent, fish for salmon, shoot deer. Somewhere during that time we'll shoot into town and visit a brothel before returning to the camp.

I'd definitely turn these fags into proper men. Their fathers deserve to feel proud of their offspring.

That's my take on it, essentially. Dupe them into following a system that leads to them taking themselves out of the gene pool. Thankfully they're all mentally ill, so not allowing them to pass any of that bullshit on is a plus. At least they've convinced themselves of that.

Major problem though: they're mostly white. "Trans people of color" are treated as bottom of the food chain scum by other trannies, so not many of them go that far for surgery (many of them also do not have the money because gibs). Otherwise healthy white kids who could have sought mental treatment end up resorting to bodily harm thinking it's cool.

The more you look into it, the more you realize it's all a big kike scheme. Get niggers and spics on welfare, so they can't afford anything. Get said niggers and spics to also be able to have fucktons of kids while on gibs. Get rich white kids to go insane and cut their own genitals off. Get whitey to breed himself out, so the kikes can take over. It's a mess.

LISTENED TO THE WHOLE THING AMA

HOLY SHIT! IS THAT THE VEGAN VAGINA GUY?

How are you still alive

Do they allow comments? If so what's the general theme?

Same goes for likes/dislikes?

youtube.com/watch?v=lZneYxAjOsc
Hahhaah it is him.

Are those boys or girls?

Ratings are disabled, didn't see any comments. Either they're all deleted or they're disabled.

I might actually be dead

There are 47 comments on the video and the guy has almost 20k subs... lots of subs and not a lot of talent, amazing

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Just a couple more comments on the video...
Why pick up instruments and try to sing if you are objectively terrible at both? No one in the video has any musical talent.
They say you can't assign gender without someone's consent, whatever happened to biology?
The ending frame is a scintillating picture of one of the women topless with a sign covering her tits that says My Genitals Are None of Your Business... ironic juxtaposition typical of shallow women.

> Stop mutilating children's genitals
> Kids can be trannies and should go on sterilizing drugs and get their dicks cut off if they look at the wrong toy

If the concept of gender is too terrifying for you to handle then I'm afraid you just weren't built for survival.

Time to marshal our arguments, lads.

They were redpilled about the circumcision part

Gender is quite simple and there's nothing "terrifying" about it. For natural gender languages, there are four:

>masculine
>feminine
>neuter
>common

Mammals don't have "gender". The attribute noun for them is "sex". There are two:

>male
>female

Literally all the gender ltbgjfkfk objectification rjjrjd white noise from females translates to
> I'm ugly, what do

You are correct. Well, I don't know about "common" as a gender.

If you stick to these definitions, trannies will never be able to lie to you.

I hope there is a special place in hell for those creeps.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS

>Its Tuesday, i think I'll be a girl
just euthanize me now

>spend a month in the mountains with faggots

Strayanon pls. Just admit you'd be reenacting Brokeback Mountain.

You can scare the hell out of a fag
but you can't scare a fag out of hell

maybe. but until then

join me in my thread and tell me what a fucking faggot i am

They all need Mike Pence and 20,000 volts in their immediate future.

They actually have an anti-circumcision line in the song.

I'm not circumsized.

the 3 on the right look like your average brainwashed 19 y/o college student. The guy on the right looks like he is in his mid 30s.

they need real fear. like life-threatening fear. They will get over this. Learn what really matters.

Exceptional

>Well, I don't know about "common" as a gender.
A common gender noun or pronoun is one with a mixed sex group as a referent or can refer to men or women. Examples, "driver" is common gender, whereas "actress" is feminine gender or "everyone should make sure he (common gender) has enough money for emergencies".

BUT I WAS BORN GAY

>gay is by birth
>traits on birth genetic
>caused by genes
>genes passed on through reproduction
>gays don't reproduce

but muh gay gene...

i truely believe that if this sort of thing continues to get worse there will be a war to fight for truth and to protect science from these irrational fools and their caretakers.

Oh god it's that insane vegan cunnilingus video guy.

They use the misnomer "gender" to imply that biological sex is "fluid" and sex-dimorphic creatures can deny for themselves how nature made them. That anyone but a small group of freaks buys this is a testament to the social engineering powers of the ruling class, for whom this (aimed chiefly at white europeans) is one of the their pet projects.

They use the misnomer "gender" to imply that biological sex is arbitrary and sex-dimorphic creatures can deny their obvious nature. That anyone but a small group of freaks buys this is a testament to the social engineering powers of the ruling class, for whom this (aimed chiefly at white europeans) is one of the their pet projects.

yes it may be aimed at a very small group to use it, however the people that try to defend them and say that you cant criticise them is huge and i think that they would also deny science if it meant trying to protect these people from the truth

retard who didn't take biology in high school detected
if you even went to school I mean

I get it. You don't want to feel like you are being told who/what to be because of your gender. You found your rebellion, good for you. But normal people fix their lives, not make it worse.

This is absolutely turning into a war on science and human biology. Scientists should speak out.

Yes, exactly. They got a big group of people to actually buy into it. That's my point. Their language abuse (using "gender" to refer to people rather than words) is a big part of it and most needs to be deconstructed. Also, I bring other mammals into it. What rat is "gender fluid", for example?

Mammals don't change sex.

>I get it. You don't want to feel like you are being told who/what to be because of your gender.

Mammals don't have "gender". Words do. You're thinking of (biological) sex. There's two of them (male and female).

i was birthed at home so i escaped the knife

feels good

>fathers who raised such enormous faggots deserve to be proud
nope

actually statistically way more black people are gay/lgbt than white so they are still

I didn't watch the video but read the subtitle line where they say
>we shouldn't be coercively assigning genders at birth

Doctors do that not out of fun. But for medicinal reasons. Do you want to let the doctor check everytime your baby gets ill if your baby got a peepee or not before a diagnose?
This is a really weird concept there. Nature doesn't give a damn fuck if you identify as a demigod-unicorn. Nature made us female or male (very rare occasions both). And with that given treatments for an illness are different depending on age, weight, other illnesses, male or female.
Gender is a social construct my ass.

Couldn't watch it all the way through.
>im not insane

The whole "gender identity" bs is for ppl like those girls in the video.
They look like fem-guys and probably look in the mirror and think that they could be guys.
It's for those weird genetic fluke ppl that are born female but turn out looking like guys.
The gender identity shit is just for those ppl.
>genetic mistakes

FUCK YOU FOR MAKIN ME POST OP YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

if you think this isn't a result of cultural marxism you just haven't read enough of his work lol

Not giving those future corpses under my boots the click

Is that the vegan guy who talks about licking vegan vaginas?

Sauce? I want to believe.

it took me a while to realise it at first because people were saying stuff like there are more than 2 genders i was shocked and confused but thats because i like the majority of people used the word gender synomously as a descriptor for a persons sex.

however the way they use it is as a way to describe a personality in a way for example a non binary person would feel that they have a personality which is not like a normal male or female.

this way they use language seems purposely confusing adn their seems to be a purposful spread if misinformation.

Its true, jews have the highest homosexuality ratings of all, but after them i think its the blacks, hol up ill look for sauce

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

I swear i saw it on the wikijew once, cant find it now though. Only this shitty daily mail article

I think species should not be assigned at birth, all animals should grow up together and they may decide which animal they want to be when they're old enough.

Works for me, thanks user. Wouldn't have expected blacks to be the highest.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i even identify as genderfluid and this makes me RAGE!!

and i mean that photo, no way in hell im watching a youtube video. bad for my heart.

i don't even know where to start. this is pants on head retarded. These brainwashed maggots are making us freaks look so bad

yes

>i identify myself as genderfluid
>these brainwashed

Wow, grab a biology book and discover your mental illness

Red and green are the same color

no they use gender to refer to neurobiological bias, and sex to refer to biological sex. thats why transgender and transsexual are two different things. strict materialists can successfully argue that transsexual isn't a real thing, but there is decent evidence for transgender.

its okay to not be on the cutting edge of research, but you will still look immature and foolish to those in the know.

they look mentally ill

the language is not purposefully confusing, its just new. new things are confusing until understood. if you don't take the time to try to understand new things you are on the way out.

if you agree we are discussing the mental domain why are you referencing physical biology?

I've watched this a few times. It's so funny. The bad music, the bad lyrics. The stupid looking heads. The thin female voices. It's fucking hilarious.

>no they use gender to refer to neurobiological bias

Is there an animal model for that? Does it show up on autopsy?

Ya think?

>there is decent evidence for transgender.

No, there isn't. Guillamon 2016 shows these people cluster into the expected two categories:

Homosexuals who are so effeminate they go tranny

Autogynephilic straight men.

That's it. Transgender is bullshit. It's a myth.

>i even identify as genderfluid

Kill yourself

It's purposefully confusing. The whole thing is an incoherent mess of lies.

It's not difficult.

> Men have dicks
> Women have vaginas
> Surgery doesn't change your sex
> Anyone claiming different has a mental problem

its not exactly new.
i didn't know about him at first but research a guy called john money what he says about gender and his twins experiment.

I have never seen this. Of course I do live in South Alabama. How would this guy feel sitting on a pew in a Baptist Church?

>scares the hell out of me
Hmm. It's saying that non-binary gender is hell.

>a personality which is not like a normal male

This is why it's all bullshit. So what if you've got an unusual personality? You're still a fucking man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if that is their understanding of gender tehn it destroys arguments like the multi gender bathroom stuff.
since people dont have separate toilets because they dont wanna be around people that feel like a different gender they just dont want people with dicks to be able to piss in the same room as people with pussys.