What are Sup Forums's opinions on BDS movement?

BDS stands for Boycott Divestment Sanctions.
It hurts Israel's economy.
JIDF is shrilling against it.
Seems more effective than Open Borders for Israel.
So Sup Forums what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This board is pro Israel so it is against BDS.

Kike

Back to the oven.

BDS are snowflakes. They go to lectures on campuses and scream until the lectures have to be shut down. None of it's members (that ive talked to) have been to israel to see it for themselves. They are retards of the highest order, imho. Hope this helps.

BDS is basically a Front for an attempt to liquidate Israel as a state. Oddly enough, the Quararis and Soros are the main backers.

Israel could close down the settlements and return to the 1967 frontiers tomorrow, and the BDS crowd would still exist, because BDS is about wiping Israel off the face of the earth. Don't ever let anyone tell you different.

Doesnt fucking matter, JIDF, we can hijack the movement.

gtfo. Sup Forums has always been a Christian and pro-zionist board. we don't want them near us and we need to get all the chosen people to the land.

we drew swastikas on our jewish neighbors for years they moved to israel a few months ago, we are doing god's work.

A small but slowly growing movement that liberals latch onto because muh oppressed.
It's pathetic that "progressives" would rather side against Shariah law enforcing Islamists over a country that treats homosexuals and women well. Arabs have constantly tried to help Palestenians but they are always so uncooperative, Egypt gave up on them and closed their border permanently, Turkey failed in making agreements with them so they are back to being allies with Israel and Saudi Arabia stopped trying to help them and are now getting missiles and drones from Israel.

I think Israel should stop settlement buildings but Palestenians need to get their shit together

i think we should be working with israel against the UN since Obama's goal is to head the UN.

>Sup Forums has always been a Christian and pro-zionist board.
>pol is one person
>pol is a faggot
no, and, no.

I'm not apart of any movement or anything, but I only buy American. Fuck supporting any other country other than your own.

Someone should just nuke their precious temple mount and the muzzies will probably just leave.

The reason we elected Bibi 4 times in a row, and soon 5. Fuck lefties.

how do i get these plebs to start hating the UN more than they do israel?

I'm against it. Israel deserve our support. In fact whenever leftist call for a boycott of something, I go out of my way to support it.

Have intentionally purchased over $200 of Israeli made goods so far this year that I never would have usually.

By giving the US the veto, and promoting the far right in the west. The more influence Islam has in Europe, the worse it is for us.

read this

I think it's hilarious, but I don't support it.

i dunno

join me in my thread and tell me what a fucking faggot i am

Can't, I'm using my phone and it's too blurry. Is it about how the muslims operate for the catholics?

>BDS is basically a Front for an attempt to liquidate Israel as a state.

There are quite a few BDS actions specifically aimed at the settlement economy, so not really.

Unless of course you mean that ethnic cleansing of far more land is necessary to make Israel sustainable, which may be true. If they were honest about that and started to act like proper Nazis, maybe we could all move forward and forget about the hollycaust and have some healthy anti-semitism in the west.

Jews can have all the greater Israel they want for all I care, just get the fuck out of white countries.

specifically how the catholic church invented islam to destroy Judaism and Christianity using the children of Ishmael

redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

look up the popes involvement in the UN if you have the chance.

Then reign in your kikes in name only.
You know who they are, Mossad should have offed Soros years ago.
KINO internationalists don't give a shit about Israel, stop beating around the Bush

Israel isn't the enemy anymore, its the UN. if israel really wanted us to stop hating them they would use the truth, but they dont have it since they don't have christ.

I already know the story and did my own research about it. Hopefully they will lose.

I'm pretty sure Bibis actions just makes BDS influence more wide spread. Maybe that Hertzog guy who is rightwing but anti settlement might help

have you studied the symbolism again? the tree of life is quite frankly a representation of the nwo agenda.

bibi gets popped anyway.

>This board is pro Israel
Could you please not? Gosh

BDS in south africa is a bunch of sjws. after seeing them i will buy israeli when given a choice.