Redpilled Jewish diamond broker from a couple days ago back with another thread

Redpilled Jewish diamond broker from a couple days ago back with another thread

>ask me anything sad cunts
>inb4 JIDF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110803253/
qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1982/02/have-you-ever-tried-to-sell-a-diamond/304575/
inquisitr.com/2986094/diamonds-are-not-forever-price-relevance-of-gemstone-at-all-time-low-to-millennial-consumers/
thejewishalternative.com/2016/12/21/on-spencers-herzlianism-for-the-current-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miles or Chet?

i missed your first thread, link it jewbro

are you into cryptocurrencies? if so which ones.

show us some diamonds and a kippa with timestamp or gtfo

what end do you see to the ME conflicts?

Nope, sorry friend
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110803253/
Not really, but I see their merit. I just don't like the nature of them which is what a lot of people find appealing; it not being tied to a government. However, that is why I like dealing in a currency tied to a government. The government can use its power to enforce its legitimacy for resolving debts without me having to do much.

show cut benis

whats your thoughts on the upcoming shift from oil to lithium batteries and renewable energy? iv put ~100k into a few chinese mineral extraction projects, one of which will be selling lithium ion to panasonic for their panasonic/tesla project

Can I have a job?

My diamonds are in my safe at my other house, I have some good watches in my winder and a yarmulke and my jewelry tools here at my apartment if that suffices.
I honestly can't predict how it will go. Geopolitics look to be incredibly volatile right now and the pendulum is increasing in amplitude so I simply don't know. I just want that shit to be over.

>911

>I honestly can't predict how it will go.

wouldn't it just be easier if america allied with Iran against the gulf states? Be honest

how race aware are jews and are they really fearful of white racial identity?

check out ethereum and the projects they're working on, if you haven't already. some major banks are working on solutions using the blockchain.

Ahh glad you're back. Not too often that I enjoy threads now a days.

Is the diamond trade something you just happen onto by being Jewish? Is there any way a simple white man who just wants to tend to his family could enter the trade? Is it an apprentice style craft or do you take classes?

diamond monopoly is dying

how's amber faring?

>My diamonds are in my safe

ah yeah mine too /s

jk yeah let's see your devil worshiping hat

It would be easier if they did but that will never happen. Too much money and too many business interests between the United States and the Gulf/Arabian peninsula nations. Plus, a lot of liberals would see it as allying with a terrorist/dictatorial Islamic regime. Bibi probably wouldn't be so happy, either.

In regards to racial awareness, they are pretty polarized. A lot of the Jews I know, especially those my age, are very racially aware, and align with white Christians in almost every aspect regarding redpilled topics except, of course, the Jewish question. On the other side, there are older Jews that I know that are so afraid to say something (((racist or sexist))) that they've brainwashed themselves into believing liberal lies regarding racism and white identity, and those Jews are usually the most vocal, i.e. HuffPo writers and (((Twitter))) champions. I apologize on behalf of the former for the latter.

Nice diamond hoarding so you can artificially bring the price up, jew boy.

Why did you kill Leo at the end of blood diamond?

Was Snatch based on a true story?

Do chosen ones actually rule the world or is Sup Forums paranoid?

I don't know as much as I should about organic things like amber and coral but I don't pay much for it.
I happened onto it actually through a catholic friend of a friend, and I did economics and international trade at university so it was between oil and diamonds, and I chose diamonds. Formal training helps a lot but nothing beats hands on so it's a little of both.
I've looked into it, I actually have its main page bookmarked from an user many months ago.
Here's my (((stuff)))

is that how you guys vape the diamonds?

>never saw (((Blood Diamond))) all the way through
>not sure, I liked it a lot though
>if we do I'm sure as hell not getting any kickback from it. There are some (((coincidences))) however that I have noticed and accepted.

What are Jews going to do once they get pushed out of the diamond market by poo in loos?

Are you or have you ever been under any kind of pressure to contribute to certain causes, ie. Israeli supremacy in the ME? Do most rich jews support ADL stuff out of mere empathy, or is there something to gain out of that?

Also, do you enjoy the "eternal victims" meme that's pushed constantly by Jewish media owners? I mean, every group of ppl did bad shit. If you guys were to admit that maybe, just maybe, some countries had good reason to kick you out (like Spain and England for example) and blame the small elite that always fucks up shit for you guys, then maybe ppl would appreciate your working-class, truly innocent Moses Rosenberg a little more.

Poos are a lot more on the manufacturing side, not on the sales side, and as long as a select amount of Jews stay on both the wholesale and retail sides poos won't be able to get a foothold.

qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/

How do I get cheep diamonds?

A lot of Jews have abandoned the importing of diamonds and have been doing domestic trading exclusively as it is not as equitable to have to go to a bourse in Antwerp or London to get a parcel you can get here in the United States or to buy estate goods and remove the diamonds from that.

I haven't been under any kind of pressure to do that, at least by my family or friends. A lot of rich Jews do not support the social justice virtue-signaling bullshit such as the ADL, but they're not vocal about it because the whiney Jews that do support it will ostracize them and it will be bad all around, especially in a community that's so well connected like the Jewish one.

I do admit that it was the elite that made the layman Jew look bad, and I do understand why it was sometimes OK to expel people. Everybody's been discriminated against. It only makes people hate us more when we won't shut the fuck up about it. Move on, at least that is what I've done. I've lost no sleep over it.

Go to a jewelry store and show benis

But really, find estate sales.

>never saw (((Blood Diamond))) all the way through
Well I guess now you don't have to

What is your net worth?

A lot of it is sunk into diamonds, I don't drive a super nice car nor live in a super nice apartment. I'd have to look at the ledger.

Where do you got your money from to start you business? And how much was is?

Can you elaborate on how to get started and in which quantities?

Did the study helped a lot?

What are you doing when the diamond bubble bursts?

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1982/02/have-you-ever-tried-to-sell-a-diamond/304575/

Is this true?

Is there any technology to make diamonds out of raw materials or will be in the future instead of extracting them?

what do you think of Richard Spencer? Is he right, when he says that jews don't think of themselves as european and can be a hostile element in white society?

The forward seems to be more concerned with him than with Keith Ellison, why?

>friendly investors, and just started using connections from previous jewelry-related work to buy low and sell high, then just built it up from there. I started with $800.

>buy estate goods, invest in good equipment (much of which can be found on eBay or at Kassoy.com), remove stones if the mountings are ugly and sell them to reputable buy/sell places (not some pawn shop, but places that have Rolexes, Audemars, Breitlings)
>the study did help a lot but for me, nothing beat hands-on training. My first diamond house had a $20,000,000 inventory so I had lots of diamonds to look at and learn about.

Whats the difference between a kippah and a yarmulke?

Market isn't looking great because of the high amount of polished coming out of India, even such low-quality shit. However, diamonds will always be in the minds of the rich and famous, and we've seen this before and it's always bounced back. The Atlantic doesn't know what the fuck it's talking about, reading Rapaport will provide much more insight.

Yeah, synthetic diamonds are becoming easier and easier to make, but you can see differences in growth between how a real diamond grows in the crucible 90-120 miles under the surface of the earth and in HPHT application. People will always scoff at synthetic diamonds. I believe that they will go the way of the portable DVD player -- a meme that will eventually become so cheap that it is phased out.

I think it's an elite/commoner jew divide but I don't really know either way and only GOYED one jewish girl, but we didn't talk about white identity

inquisitr.com/2986094/diamonds-are-not-forever-price-relevance-of-gemstone-at-all-time-low-to-millennial-consumers/

Or this?

>diamond broker

Diamond trade seems like a perfect vehicle for money laundering related activity - transactions based on trust, large payments, prevalence of cash, the gems being a portable store of value. So, if I arrived in your diamond district with a suitcase full of drug money, would I manage to dispose of it (with willful or unwilling assistance from local professionals)? Asking theoretically and for a friend, of course.

No difference really, two words for the same thing. One's in (((Yiddish))) and the other's in Jew runes.

I haven't paid much attention to Spencer or any of the people capitalizing on the """alt-right""" shit that's plaguing the internet right now. I consider myself American first and Jewish second, and if I was from Europe I would consider myself European first. I'm Ashkenazi, my dad was blonde haired and blue eyed whose family came from Germany in the early 20th century, my mom Russian. I consider myself white, though others wouldn't. My hair is light brown, eyes light-brown/hazel (depending on lighting), I don't have a hook nose nor do I have big bushy eyebrows or sickly-pale skin. My hair is wavy like an Italian or Spaniard, and I will have a full head until I die.

No difference, kippah is the Hebrew word, yarmukle is from Yiddish.

I couldn't tell you. If you have money, somebody will take it eventually.

>millennials
Millennials will always find some way to be contrarian like buying a Prius for 40 thousand over a BMW, like buying a vacation over a diamond. There will always be traditionalists who believe in traditional practices like buying diamonds or gold and things that store value and are reliably liquid. Millennials know jack shit, and it isn't the luxury goods market that's really faltering. It is the overabundance of polished goods and the higher price of rough. As I said, I do not trust articles written by people who know nothing about diamonds.

Do you know how much the nazis payed per exposed Jew to the guys like Soros turning them in? Trying to figure out how many Jews got killed so he could hire CTR.

Wow, quite redpilled answers. Some more questions, and I'm sorry for the length:

-What do you think about Bibi, how he is perceived in your community? He said that Hitler's original plan was not to kill Jews but simply force them to relocate to Israel and that his Muslim allies took advantage of the circumstances (ie, the boycott on Germany) to convince him to start the killing. Do you agree, and what do Jews in general think of shit like that?

-Don't you think it's hypocritical that most American Jews support both Israel and the Democratic Party, which promote ethnic nationalism and open-borders/multiculturalism respectively? Why don't goys get to keep their own ethnic majorities but Israel does?

-This one might bother you if you're also a fan, but whatever: I used to have a Jewish girlfriend and so I have quite a few Jewish friends on facebook. While they're all rich, the most amazing coincidence among them is their worship for Zuckerberg. They copy everything the guy does, from trying to always portray the Business Savant meme, to posting how many books they read (I've seen some ridiculous counts like 20 a year, yet the point seems to be Zuckerberging it as much as possible) to other ridiculous extremes. Is this a common theme amongst you? I mean, it's as if goys tried to emulate Bill Gates in every way (...), come on.

I don't want to think about that traitorous, globalist piece of shit. If there is any justice in this world, he'll pay dearly for what he did and does.

>I consider myself American first and Jewish second

thejewishalternative.com/2016/12/21/on-spencers-herzlianism-for-the-current-year/

*by ridiculous I meant ridiculously low. 20 books a year is 1.6 per month...

>I don't want to think about that traitorous, globalist piece of shit
>OY VEY GOYS!! IM JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!

No worries, I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to or wasn't prepared to answer questions.

>Bibi is polarizing in my community, but I've kind of removed myself from being in a *specific* Jewish community because it's gossip and whining and bullshit all the time. I don't know what context he said that in, and a lot of people don't seem to really care either way. All they know is the Holocaust was a tragedy and they don't want it to happen again, at least those I associate with. I don't associate with those who won't shut up about it like a vegan or a marathon runner, or those who nitpick every detail.

>they are democratic for virtue-signaling reasons, or they grew up poor. A lot of them see Israel as home first. They are morons. I apologize for them. It's like when George Carlin said, "everybody wants more prisons...but not here [their backyard]"

>he's a rich, successful, young Jew with (((berg))). He's also staunchly democratic. I'm gonna let you in on a little something: people who talk about how much reading they do spend more time doing it than actually reading. They are less successful because they spend more time talking about it than doing it. Ignore them, they're trying to exude intelligence to make up for a lack of any real intelligence.

See, this is what I'm trying to avoid. Think I'm JIDF all you want but I don't really have anything to gain by making people on an anonymous Burman pillowfight meetup IRC think one Jew is different from the others. If you don't like the thread, just move on. If you have something to contribute, please do.

Different strokes, different folks. I don't care if I am "separated" from my so-called Jewish identity. I know I am Jewish and frankly don't care what words people use to describe me.

>young Jew with (((berg))).
What do you mean by that?

If you're not memeing I meant that he is clearly Jewish to everybody and they think him being Jewish and successful makes them successful.

Thanks, plenty of goys named -berg, myself included though!

>toothpaste

Checks out, maybe it'll help you out sometime in life. My last name is German, though, and not the -stein, -tz, -berg German.

have you looked at roseanne's twitter?

my feed's half things about israel because of her.

Hmm... you're an ok guy, thanks for the answers. I really hope you can bring the red-pilling to your community. For what is worth, some advice if/when you do that:

-The victimization stuff just brings more hate upon the regular, harmless jew minding his own business. If you openly denounce the elites for their mischief, goys will join you in blaming them and won't in turn blame all of you.

-For reasons stated above, I've gotten some immersion in your culture, language and religion. They're infinitely rich and interesting. Ppl fear and despise what they don't know, and being so cagey and closed as a community isn't helping anyone. Most importantly, Chuck Lorre (and the like) pushing Jewish culture down everyone's throats isn't helping anyone either. Real ppl need to open up to other real ppl. Trust and respect others, and they will trust and respect you.

-Most Jewish public figures have criticism towards other faiths in one hand, and the antisemitism card in the other. That isn't helping anyone either. Allowing some criticism is useful in delegitimizing ppl like Soros and some insufferable journalists, and in showing that you share the common man's burden of dealing with the undesirables in your community. It creates empathy and greatly serves your cause.

Anyways, I hope that helps. Thanks again!

Roseanne is based Jew. Don't follow her on twitter but I see the highlights.

No problem my white friend. Thanks for contributing, good posts always make the thread better.

Fake news

>jewish
>diamond broker

How does it feels destroying white countries AND also getting rich off the hard work of african niggers who are forced at gunpoint to mine diamonds with their bare hands?

When's a good time to invest in precious metals Mr Silverstein?

How to get a Jewish girl, and what happens if things get serious? Will my mixed offspring be respected by other Jews? Will it be safe from double Jews?

and how would he hide its horns?

thank you vary much for the good read user,
would love to get in the trading side , but a NEET for a few year , with chronic pain, kinda fucked