IMF says Greece will be BTFO

Right, so according to the IMF we're beyond fucked.

>express.co.uk/finance/city/764152/Greece-debt-crisis-IMF-eurozone-austerity-fiscal-economy-targets

How can we wipe this joke of a country off the map and start clean?

Isn't the IMF completely wrong though? Dijsselbloem says that report is grossly exaggerating and that it is going a lot better now.

sell Selanik to us

grexit when ?

u choose Tsipras the european faggot

You are fucking retarded if you didn't leave 2008 at the latest.

Tsipras is the embodiment of every lazy, cock sucking Greek who wants to sit around and get money for nothing.

Your purpose from now on is to set an example for others who are tempted to elect economic retards to Government.

Fuck you,

Sup Forums

Greece moto
>When in doubt just don't pay debts

get out of eurozone, and declare the debt non existant.

>Believing dijselbloem

>clean start
>with no Theslavoniggers too
Win-Win
Deal

Ottoman Empire will fix it

With what money will you buy it? Piss liras?

IMF is completely untrustworthy at this point, their commitments in Greece and Ukraine were politically motivated disasters.

They are merely trying to get bailed out at this point.

You chose to be run by commies

Declare germans as terrorists and get everything they may have there. Refuse to pay debts and bus immigrants directly to berlin.If you tell the immigrants they can get 10 times the money they will trust you and go there.

What's the purchasing power like right now?

I want to go on vaccation to Athens for its historical sites.

Change your currency to Drachma, redenominate your debt unilaterally into Drachma. Fuck everyone.

You won't be able to borrow anything for decades though.

So essentially Tsipras only cucked you even more, right?

Why the fuck did they even join?

Economy is at blowjobs for food tier.

You have to leave the EU by any means necessary. The more countries that leave, the more likely other countries will follow.

This. IMF are jewish con artists

Your euro will buy you cheap holidays

No, just because you pay stray dogs kibble to mouthfuck them doesn't mean it is the same everywhere

Leave the EU. What do you have to lose anymore.

now you know why (((they))) want to destroy Hellas

Greeks, soon ~1 year or so hopefully, a new gold back currency is coming to the US to start with, to kill the head of the cabal. Then it will flow to all other nations including Greece. This austerity was so rich people could have their own islands. Greece, you'll be back to your marvelous self before 2020

YOU COULD HAVE PAID DBNTS!

>triggered

I forgot Dogs were Haram in the UK.

sounds like youre hella fucked bro

Why do Greeks hate the kikes so much?

Blame it on a particular ethnic or religious minority. Freeze then confiscate their assets and properties. Demand they leave your country and those that don't round up in work camps. Invade a shitty neighboring country that you can BTFO militarily and steal their wealth and resources.

ez

this x 10. Stop listening to Angela. Burn euro and declare bankruptcy. It happens.

see: weimar germany

>greece will become non existant before the retaking of constantinople

Its so cheap. Tier cheap when 30% of Serbia went in Greece during this summer instead of Montenegro.

There is good stuff in Greece. Also foreign passport might get you laid easily.

Just refuse to pay your debt. Round up the migrants and sacrifice them to Poseidon. Now your country is fine.

That should of been obvious 2bh..

> according to the IMF we're beyond fucked.
Maybe you should start by not listening to the IMF anymore, and cut up those credit cards

God damit Carlos

I occassionally go to Serbia to my girlfriend's family and it's dirt cheap but pretty poor too, if Serbians can afford it then I'm sure my purchasing power is through the roof.

They are our ancient enemy.

Do you know why they celebrate hannukah?
Except the rebuilt of their temple,they celebrate the massacre of the greeks of the Seleucid Empire.One of many examples

Other reasons is religion.Greece is a very religious country.The kikes hate Jesus and Christianity and their insults are beyond forgiveness

Unite with Albania and make Byzantine Great Again. Take back Kostandinopol and rule Europe.

If i were greece i would just say "gimme money or we send the refugees....i mean we stop stopping the refugees"

bite the bullet and leave the union: 10 years of hardship sure beats a lifetime of hardship

Stop making babies and let the country just die off.

Restart after new people with new mentality have moved in.

So basically just make the best of it and die off but do not let your children get into this mess if you actually love them.

>gold
I think you misspelled Bitcoin

come to baba

Where is she from? Vojvodina or Serbia? How did you meet her?

It makes me sad that after this country falls apart even more the roaches are gonna setup shop.

>Restart after new people with new mentality have moved in
>just hand it to sandniggers
shoo shoo mohammed

I don't understand. This guy has more pictures than celebrities on internet. What the hell?
Why are you taking pictures of him in bath thub?

he takes his own pics. He is rich and does this for fun.

Poland will collaps in less than one year

isnt he dead already or something

War diaspora, her family used to live in Seovica, Croatia, but now lives in Belgrade.

nice. and now direct subsidies' beneficiaries

Greeks are pretty cool

he is alive and well. his fame is gone

>How can we wipe this joke of a country off the map and start clean?
Wanna switch countries territory? You all come here and we all go to greece, then I can finally be where I belong

you want to be neighbours to turks, bulgarians, albanians and fyromians?

>Right, so according to the IMF we're beyond fucked.
Yeah, whatever, they've said this shit so many times no one even cares anymore. Just ask for more free money or you'll get the (((Nazis))) elected. It works every time.

Oh you naive fool.
Stick to your land and be happy.
You don't want to be on Balkans.

Living on Balkans is like being that one girl who is fucked by everyone in company.

seems like he didn't think it through

>argentina
>balkans
there is always a worse

Thank you Hansburger.

HOW DO YOU KNOW HES GERMAN

At least there are no turks and muzzies around.

>argent
vende patria

but there are blackies, a lot of them
everywhere is the same

ill genocide your kin last so you will feel the most fear

>so you will feel the most fear

you don't know Serbs... we are retarded, we would welcome that fight

I am half Greek and a Greek citizen. With a new Greek state I'd advocate a nightwatchmen state. Public services beyond security should clearly be stated as illegal.

Haven't had a decent fight since 1389. Lets go.

At least they do not owe us debt.

>Modern Greeks are this shit
Proof Nordic we wuzers have some truth behind them

You could go fight kosovo right now.

They have been saying that for 5 years now. We will just keep paying the dept and nothing will change.

t. Al-Bab-pro

1 on 1, not 47 countries vs one

You should leave the EU, make a balkan union with shiptarland, mountnigger, 'macedonia', et al. and then you'll be the richest in the union and you can complain about the poor spongers like Germoney does and it'll be a hilarious shitshow but at least you can feel better about yourself by comparison with real dysfunctional economies.

pussy

go away peter schiff

Kosovo still has NATO base filled with US soldiers. We would like to be on the good sides with Trump.

>1 on 1

kosovo - 1.5 million
serbia - 8 million

Easy. Accept the literally free money Putin offered us.If only our government wasn't a bitch.

>according to the IMF

mudslime enabler

trump will KILL nato then u invade :3
dis

Kosovo IS a NATO base filled with US soldiers you mean

>Russia
>giving out money when their economy is in shambles
Really makes me think.

#Grexit

NATO.
We got like 4 planes all together mate.

Soon we'll be asking you for money.

A better ratio than 700 million vs 7 million

also you albos have greate reproductive powers, so if you prolong war you will win

A series of small to moderate victories isn't quite a slaughter, especially when the final battle was anudda shoa

Pfff
All you need is zastava AK and an ikon of st. Michael archangel.

Except of the Northern parts near the Balkan it is outstanding expensive
I am serious, they have similair purchasing power with Central Europe on the islands

I'd remove kebaps with you.

Dont let the kikes terrorize you greece.

They're trying to extort money from you and make you their bitches

Stand strong and dont give in.

it's only a matter of time till this kike house of cards gets blown away for making shitty move after shitty move.

It was before all the sanctions were issued against him and Russia, fellow Greekfag.

We got 4 Hinds

Wars are degenerate and big countries are bad. Too much taxes and too much burocracy is bad for the GDP.
Reason why all the empires soon or late collapse.