youtube.com/watch?v=-gB9FWSsR7Q
is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's start the day right /ptg/
I need my morning joe
A show that trump watches for my morning trump tweets

www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

Fuck Drumpf!

Daily reminder to remove yourself from the organ donation lists to prevent Soros getting your heart.

LEAF

Do you think it's a coincidence?

God allows these satanic jews to be born with similarities so we can remove them from our society

P.S: I'm not saying all jews are evil though

Easily one of the worst threads I've seen in the history of /ptg/.
Good job, leaf.

I do not support the message of this PTG

so what's the deal with Roger Stone? I've heard him described as a Republican operative. From his bio he seems to have been involved with enough people to lend him credibility but I still can never tell if he's bullshitting me.

>Hitlerdubz thread

CHECKED AND AWOO'D!

I didn't watch the Rato - Commie debate, what happened? Who won?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT IS THIS BOGDONOV FAGGOTRY NIGGER???

WE'RE AMERICANS!!!!!

>bog op

Go fucking back to pleddit you cheap fuck

How would you feel if Trump really did get impeached?

quick rundown on this man?

youtube.com/watch?v=oDyCybhCUFM

continued from
The theory goes like this:

George Soros is part of the globalist cabal, close to the Rothschilds. He becomes wealthy as fuck but eventually grows a conscience and sees that the globalist jew cabal will destroy the white race. Furthermore, believes that the only way to defeat the globalist cabal is to make it push too hard too fast. This "overreach" by the globalist will break the "frog in the boiling water" effect of gradual change and trigger a white nationalist uprising similar to Nazi Germany. Soros believes that the best result for society would be a white nationalist movement that is more than willing to exterminate unproductive or undesirable minorities/ideologies (man in high castle show naziism)

So what does he do? He spearheads EVERY jew trick in the book. He constantly gets out in front of every jewish scheme and pushes the most extreme version of it because it will wake normies up. Push everything (banks robbing you, race mixing propaganda, radical open border policy, "refugee" crocodile tears, gay/transgender agenda, hollyjew degeneracy, ruthless capitalist trade pacts like TPP, ANY policy that will impoverish or disadvantage white working people) as far as you possibly can and don't even be that subtle about it. This wakes people up to the schemes and gets them angry and searching for answers AKA gives them the redpill.

Then he pays celebrities to shill for ever more of this shit and then when any right wing politician comes around to talk about 'resistance' and 'we need revolution' etc etc. Then he pays protesters to start violence and looting and shit all over the country - black groups, antifa, leftist communist groups etc. This normalizes political violence, galvanizes the right wing support and makes ever more slippery slope of extreme positions feel justified (libertarian -> strong conservative -> civic NatSoc -> full 1488) against the radical violent left.

Could he be /ourguy/?

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html

GET IN HERE GOYIMS

this

im fucking sick of this bullshit forced meme

fuck off and kill yourself, OP

Quick rundown:

>OP is a faggot

Bernie won, Cruz came off as heartless.

he is a long time business partner of Manafort, so basically stop asking questions

STOP COMPLAINING

Massively violent revolt.

The Civil War would be civil by comparison.

David Brock messes with him IRL, and he was recently almost assassinated, possibly by brock. That's all you need to know, CTR wants him gone so badly that they plan offline operations on him

best I can do is a hasty synopsis. sorry f@m

Trump's Man Crush Edition

Ok folks, it's nice to talk about democracy and freedom but shouldn't we be talking about the Marxist Issue?

im gonna watch morning joe and none of you can stop me

Nobody revolted when Clinton got impeached though, and he did far less to deserve it than Trump has.

>Could he be /ourguy/?
no
he's a senile old jew who thinks he owns the world

>puppet of benevolent rulers
>filler
>????
>profit.

>he hasn't taken the bogpill

Kek.

Joe's really upset over Warren getting BTFO

From theast thread:

> The only time I was ever scared during this entire election cycle was after the pussy tape dropped.

> When Trump came out with his ONE and ONLY apology that night, I knew we had this.

> We had this.

I sincerely believe the Hillary campaign wanted to hold off on that one until near the election. Drop it maybe 5 days before. Problem was wikileaks was ravaging her. The week leading upntonits release was nothing short of demonstrations that she colluded to screw Bernie. That her campign controlled the media. If it weren't for needing to deflect from that, they would have saved it.

Joe is feeling autistic this morning.
I love it.

I'M GOING TO THROW SOME NEETBUX LIKE DADDY SOROS TO FUCK UP THIS SHIT THREAD NIGGER OP!

YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BULL!

What has Trump done to deserve impeachment? Provide sources to your claims.

Stone is legit

Roger Stone is currently writing an expose book on David Brock
Be on the lookout for it

fuck off leaf

>big sister smashed a bunch of my game discs
>said it was for my own good cause I was spending too much time gaming and not enough time with her
>she won't pay for them
>told dad, he told me I should have grown out of video games
>tfw open daylight vandalism and there's nothing I can do

REEEEEally fucking pissed. Serious question, should I call the cops?

His executive orders have vastly overreached the bounds of what a president's authority is supposed to be.

>Spreading 9gag tier memes

i've seen these guys faces quite a lot recently. who are they exactly?

It doesn't matter if he is our guy.

If this premise is true, and he decided to do these things, he decided to die for his cause.

We will kill him and he will die. He will have succeeded and we would not know what he did... and that is fine because we will have accomplished our goals.

So we just keep going. We keep fighting.

N-not Joe?

>they literally banned Goofy Elizabeth Warren from the Sessions "debate"

my sides

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1486326456839.webm

JOE PUSHING THE "BANNON IS BETTER THAN DRUMFY" NARRATIVE WATCH OUT

Do you feel in charge?

Your sister wants to fugg desu

He was supposed to meet with Chaffetz about the DC Hotel lease but then backed out because he knows it's not legit.

Cops wouldn't do jack shit, it's a civil matter. Unless she's currently engaged in vandalism or is tresspassing (which she isn't since you don't own the property and the owner is fine with her being there) there's not much for them to do here.

You could take her to small claims court if you are both of age, I guess.

How?

Nah, his goal is to have an elite class of rulers guide humanity into a utopia.
You have to tear down walls and have everyone be a slave for that to happen though.
He thinks they will be benevolent rulers.

I dunno but that's what CNN said.

This is like anuddah Trail of Tears

Well, except for that whole US1182 and massive amounts of precedent thing...

Don't let those inconvienent facts get in the way of your DNC-polled talking points though.

wew, Joe jealous of Bannon

The military would be Trump Loyalists. What do you think would happen dumbass? We /Imperium/ Now. Trump is Caesar and you have no power anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=xbOd-gnWLt8

youtube.com/watch?v=-gB9FWSsR7Q

>implying trump supporters still watch joe

Fucking CTR shills all over this thread pushing their joe narrative.

Is it still going? When is Sessions vote?

Also, why the fuck is picture captcha so fucking slow? Another scheme by hirojew to get me to shell out 20 bucks for a useless pass and give him my credit card information?

>Goofy Elizabeth Warren thinks reciting 30 year old negro spirituals from MLK's lover is pertinent information on the floor of congress when vetting an attorney general candidate

You could tell by yesterday everyone was already getting sick of her speeches they made her sit down mid way through her deVos speech.

shitty meme but have a useful tip.
change the url to is.Sup Forums.org. is2 is garbage
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1486326456839.webm

2018 can't come soon enough

>I dunno but that's what CNN said.

lol

A lot of people in the military might like Trump, but not enough to stage a coup over the man. People who are relatively comfortable in their current lifestyle do not just up and decide to overthrow their government like that.

ill post whatever i want to redditor

Why would I stop watching Joe?
The idea remains the same as it did before.

Not sure if dumb or just a shit stirring shill.

it certainly makes you think
but it sounds like something he'd say to avoid getting the punishment he deserves

>no you goys, I-I was on your side the whole time!

Who the fuck cares about Warren? She broke the rules multiple times.

The Morning Joe panel acts like any news stories about Bannon is planted by Bannon. He doesn't control what people write about him.

>MSM colluding to put out nonstop Bannon conspiracy theories
>wow look at all this coverage!

Thanks

idiot
It's called opposition research
Same reason I tune into CNN for 15 minutes every day

What do you guys have against CNN anyway? They have always been a fairly decent and unbiased news source as far as I can tell.

Ainsley Earhardt is the patrician's waifu.

Apparently the caretaker of the mother of Alex Jones has died

Say it with me, fellow Democrats:

I am now #HookedOnTheBook

>We've been comfortable for so long nothing will ever happen that would cause people's comfortability to be surpassed by dire events that require action

Nice pre-school logic

warren will raise money over this from her supporters, sessions will be the next attorney general and people will forget about this by next week

there i spoiled the next week

Get out shill

God Bless those Seals

>Joe can't figure out how to shill the Warren thing so they pretend that it's obvious and are thus flabbergasted
KEK

WARREN CHIMPED OUT AND GOT PUNISHED FOR IT

END OF THE FUCKING WORLD

So what happens if the senate votes no for sessions today? The voting is final, if I am not mistaken, what happens then?

No like seriously, can you come up with specific examples of where their coverage was wildly off-base? Name-calling doesn't exactly do anything to prove your point.

How old is your sister? If she's under 18 just beat her up.

If over

did she, dare I say it ... wander off the reservation ?

LOTS of shills in this thread pushing their joe narrative

YEAH GUYS LETS ALL TUNE INTO JOE SO WE CAN HEAR ABOUT TAX RETURNS AND BETSY DEVOS

I am now a proud #CrookWhoIsShook.

Watching the retarded cunts on social media react with the typical "so stunning and brave" bullshit is nauseating. Stupid fucking marks.

If you think CNN is unbiased, and truthful you need to wake the fuck up

He does that way too often. At least once a week, they will play a clip of someone saying something, usually Trump, and then the panel will just laugh like children because they have no rebuttal