Can someone explain to me how the FUCK Germans are voting for this piece of shit?

Can someone explain to me how the FUCK Germans are voting for this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

blauerbote.com/2017/01/23/correctiv-gegen-regierungskritiker/
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/05/report-facebook-fake-news-censor-correctiv-funded-soros-staffed-establishment/
digitalnewsinitiative.com/fund/
youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8
youtu.be/ptP0OR-e7rI
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
geenstijl.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf
theduran.com/sweden-loves-soros-leaked-document-shows-65-of-swedish-politicians-loyal-allies-george-soros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitte?

>Can someone explain to me how the FUCK Germans are voting for this piece of shit?
Because Germany is still occupied and her citizens are under duress.

the holocaust happened, you evil fascist. im sure your country shouldn't exist for its own sake either. cum skin devil.

Because one German and an Italian faggot keeps spamming pro-EU Schultz threads.

>(((polls)))
>saying x will win for sure
gee where have i seen this before

because they got told so by the media
and the average german is so fucking stupid that he believes everything what the media tells him
fucking normies

The fact that even one non-Jewish German would even CONSIDER voting for that slimy fuck is baffling to me.

They want more booze. Sad but true

Modern krauts are cucked beyond belief

Oh, and if Schulz wins the EU is collapsing for fucking certain.

He's the epitome of a globalist Eurocrat.

It's probably fake polls. They want to make people vote for Merkel again just so this guy doesn't get in. That's right goyim, don't even think about third party.

So are yanks.
A dead yank is a good yank.

See

The German race must be exterminated. Deep down even Germans know this.

STOP listening to what the media is trying to tell you.

Schulz is NOT that popular in reality. The media is hyping him but that's it.

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's the best

i want this kike to install basic income desu

Why vote for a center-right party with leftwing policies when you can vote for the actual left?

Source?

>USA
>literally the birthplace of cuckoldry

nationalist lies will be erased

Deep down every Amershit knows they are a Jewish puppet that must be exterminated to save Europe. Deep down even American know this.

i would want booze too if i was forced to live in cuckmany

Decades of nazi guilt trip propaganda

it's literally Star Wars Phantom Menace

this, our media is filled with cucks that prep the bull for everybody that follows their agenda.

fun fact: most of German journalist are members or voters for the green party

So you'll never have to move your fat lardass anymore? Nah man.

The (((denazification))) hit hard.

Merkel is so bad, they will vote for literally anyone else. Just according to plan.

RIP my southern neighbors.

Can we talk about how the only source of that quote is Avraham "Avrum" Burg
>an Israeli author, politician and businessman he was a member of the Knesset, chairman of the Jewish Agency for Israel, Speaker of the Knesset, and Interim President of Israel

If you keep spreading that meme, germans will definitely elect him.
They let niggers and muzzies rape and murder their women and children for the jews. They'll elect him in a heartbeat.

>what is fiat
kys

They aren't. He's part of the EU administration. He isn't actually part of the German party that is running.

This.

You Germans will enjoy it while we all step out of this boat.

cucks by nature

The bump in polling he got wasn't because he announced he was running btw.
The bump was because Sigmar Gabriel WASN'T running.
He was that fucking unpopular.

Never change

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/05/report-facebook-fake-news-censor-correctiv-funded-soros-staffed-establishment/

amerifag here with my condolences to the german people for my ancestors being duped by the jew to annihilate you into being cucks from here to eternity. rip deutschland

>americans calling others cucks

they're also sponsored by google, and do you know who's also sponsored by googles Spiegel Online, the guys that have made this beautiful cover

What? Do you need to look up word "fake" in dictionary or something? His "popular support" in polls in made up bullshit, for one he raised far too quickly to be natural phenomenon. They want to use him as bogeyman. Plan is to convince people there is real danger he gets in so people vote for the "lesser evil" - Merkel. Where do you think this leaves AfD? Remember that both Schultz and Merkel play for the same pro-EU globalist team. You can bet your ass this was coordinated.

Good to know

>Smart goyim
he understand that the only way to keep the jews from fucking shit up is by creating a contaiment state called Isreal, while also feeding them and keeping their lights on.

Isreali jews are ok, non-isreali jews are cancer that bascily want to destroy the world for their own benefit.

Unless he is jewish goy that will end up selling Germany and European Union to the jews to colapse and profit of it, he does have a point.

>how the FUCK Germans are voting for this piece of shit?
merkel

Fuck man not this guy. Is history repeating itself? He's like the Hitler of cuckoldery

>the holocaust happened
kek good one user

Lol just use paper propaganda and travel through small towns .....krauts
And someone said that the quote is fake

The bump in polling was because our polls are as fake as the american polls and our elites have chosen him as the next chancellor

MUDSLIMES AND ANTI SEMITES BTFO

Germans are autistic, learn political opinions by rote from 'official' source so there's no defense mechanism if the official source wants to to harm them

German men also have mad amounts of estrogen in their brains, with milky flabby cuck physiognomy catlady faces, they need killing

thanks for the additional links my friends.
Here is the updated version,please spread it in every schulzshill thread.

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be fair liberalsim isnt as detrimental to europe as it seems. its just female liberals who dont know how the world works ruining the west

so cdu wont win and the afd has a EX feminist as the chancellor choice. you know the one that every one was posting pics of a year ago yea she was a far left feminist.

so the spd wins by default as long as they dont turn into far far left faggots. this is a test. if the men of europe can fix shit the women have no leverage and wont be promoted just because they are women

Theyre not. They know mutti is going to lose so they are putting their propaganda miney behind this globaliat idiot.

Sorry Germanbro - you and your countrymen must be sacrificed to bring forth the fourth Reich.

Forgive us old chap, but we WANT Schulz to succeed so that he utterly fucks and cucks Germanistan once and for all.

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8

>111670144
no we do not
The German are beautiful and smart

Why even care anymore? Europe is fucked beyond repair at this point.

youtu.be/ptP0OR-e7rI

this, no way to stop the kali yuga
kalki when?

so true
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

You're literally falling victim to a ongoing german plebbit raid.

This

Also, Hasbara shills here.

because it's time for the parasite to emerge from the husk of its host. Maybe because it is fully mature, maybe because they are scared of trump.

Can someone explain to me how the FUCK Americans are voting for this piece of shit?

Nobody is falliing for anything the shills are obvious to spot and the election hinges on one issue, islam. Shulz doesn't see them as a problem.

>Germans
>race

for every white American hating on Germans there is a nigger in the US applying the same logic to Yanks

they are not, the media just wants him to be elected, he will do the same thing like merkel plus the SPD has been in the government for so long and suddenly they wants to change something.
this just stinks to hell and if you want to see what schulz is about just look what he has been doing in brussels the last years.
new face same shit

Probably falsely attributed to him or out of context. He even spawned a minor controversy a few months ago when people accused him of being an anti-Semite because he applauded when Abbas talked about Jews poisoning the Palestinian's water supplies or something along that lines. He's also a staunch critic of the settlements and, if I remember correctly, condemned the Gaza war 2014.

and you didn't have that but are still a caliphate in three decades
How does this make you feel?

You had niggers from your former colonies before the EU and you will continue to get them after that as well.

the only good looking English people are those with German ancestors, Farage excluded

Its from an interview he gave to haaretz.
And a leftist kike felating both jews and muzzies is nothing new or controversial.

for the same reason people voted for hillary

Keep it going Anglos, you obsessions drives me to redpill as many Germans and others about the past and the present as possible.

>for the same reason people voted for hillary

I'm sure you meant trump

I hope he and Macron are elected t.b.h

No way the UE could survive those two cunts together

t. pakistan 2.0 with a mulatto soon marrying into the royal family

>kali yuga
Can you tell me more about this?

The people living in Germany are only at best a shell of their ancestors, if you can even claim they are the actual descendants of Germans (given the rape epidemic as WW2 closed).

Honestly, the Germans do everything in their power, though in a different manner in Sweden, to undermine themselves, that is, the German people's and the historically and culturally German traditions of the past.

It's one thing to feel bad about what happened in WW2, oh boo hoo, we nuked what was to become one of the most prosperous and industrialized non-Western nations of the modern age. It seems like the relationship between the U.S. and Japan are one of the only healthy or productive approaches to reconciliation. Mind you, America is not without problems, you need not remind me, but I don't want my country destroyed, neither do a significant enough majority.

You people have got to stop giving so much damn credence to people who proclaim you as evil. You were not fucking there. Stop saying sorry for shit you never did.

If the German people don't believe in Germany, then electing leader who feel the same way, you will have no Germany left given the passing of time.

He won´t have a chance. We etiher vote for Merkel, the far more worse Schulz....or.....

VOTE FOR SCHULZ IS THE VOTE FOR BETTER FUTURE OF EUROPE
IF YOU VOTE FOR AFD YOU VOTE FOR RETARDS

Would be hilarious, I thought it was an ironic Sup Forums meme when I first saw the Schulzposters appear because he is pretty much the embodiment of globalist anti-German left-liberal cuckoldry.

if this guy becomes leader of germany i swear to allah i will personally kill as much germans as i can by conducting terrorist attacks
i will fucking turn germany into syria part 2

I WILL MAKE GERMANY A FUCKING NUCLEAR TESTSITE
THIS FUCKING KIKE SHILLING JEWISH COCKSUCKING BASTARD CANT BECOME LEADER OF GERMANY ? Please 1933 come back
we already have the cuckold trump as pres for the US

>So are yanks
I wonder why...

>Can someone explain to me how the FUCK americans voted for this piece of shit?

You're talking out of your ass, you fuckig nigger faggot, Germans are just prone to listen to authority, no matter if left or right and it's still better off in the immigrant question than France, US and Britain.

Prepare your assholes Germans

In case people doubt this.
Remember the soros leaks last year?

geenstijl.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf

theduran.com/sweden-loves-soros-leaked-document-shows-65-of-swedish-politicians-loyal-allies-george-soros/

Schulz is literally on soros' payroll.

Kinda surprising how this shit was leaked yet nobody mentions it.

There you have it, literally from the source.

Funny for a burger to say this, considering it was America which implemented the largest social engineering/brainwashing program in history in postwar Germany, literally titled "reeducation." Our entire education sytem was utterly purged of all right-leaning elements and smashed to bits and rebuilt from scratch with exclusively liberals, leftists and jews serving as the new teachers and professors. Our national culture was effectively wiped out and replaced with a cult of historical guilt and neutered liberalism. If we had been treated as leniently as Japan, Germany today would be in a much better shape.

And yet here you are, blaming Germans for the world the USA have built after inheriting it. Hilarious.

Frauke Petry is the Woman to lead Germany out of this Immigrant nightmare funded by Soros.

This is the world as imagined by liberals.

Say stuff like "America First" as the president of America and you're a racist lunatic.

Say stuff like "Germany exists to ensure the state of Israel and the Jewish people" and you're a forward thinking politician.

That maps a literal meme and is based entirely on lasts names. That means if you change your name to Macdonald you're counted as Scottish now.