I need help Sup Forums, I can't believe I'm actually here for relationship advice

I need help Sup Forums, I can't believe I'm actually here for relationship advice.

Basically, tomorrow I'm going to see my ex, I she wanted to see me for some reason so I thought why not. I haven't been with her for about 3/4 years and since that time I've gotten into politics and would consider myself a right wing libertarian, however I am personally traditionalist.

The issue is, we were both pretty liberal back then, what if I meet her now and see her as a typical leftie thot? I'm not still attracted to her, but I'd be open to starting speaking with her again. But if she's become one with the Jew's what do I do? let her down gentally? Tell her of her cancer? Redpill her? help me faggots pull through for once

Get a sweet hair cut, smell really good and say you've grown up and you two may not be compatible anymore

No one can really help. It depends on the situation. You don't have enough information to do anything other than play it by ear. Meet up with her and feel things out. Judge for yourself what you should do.

Some people are too far gone and need to be dropped. Others can be helped. And then some surprise you and are capable of intelligent conversation.

She's probably going to tell you that she gave you AIDs m8, just chill!

Don't bring politics into your personal life.
It never ends well.

Relationships that fail can never be rebuilt stronger than they were. If it fails for a reason, that reason will not have changed. Plus women hold grudges forever. She has literally never forgiven you for anything wrong you have done, whether it be something you actually did, or something her crazy female logic has determined is your fault. Say your hellos, it was good seeing you, let's keep in touch on fb or whatever, then block her out of your life completely. She will never make you happy, and you know there have been miles of dick up in there since the last time you have been with her. Don't be stupid, exes are exes for a reason.

oi! listen to my slavbro, Ivan. Even near a sweet bottle of vodka, a innocent chit-chat on politics can start a massive brawl, am I right, Ivan?

She won't allow you to red pill her unless you fuck her, and any red pilling you do will be erased and will in fact solidify her blue pill conditioning stronger than before if you lead her on that you might be interested in getting back together

This is good advice. Few of us on this board realise how obsessed we are with politics. Most people think i'm some right wing nut job now and despite the fact people will often swallow the red pill, it doesn't stop them thinking you're odd for all the research and time you've dedicted for your political stance

Lefties should not be reasoned with, they lack reason.

You need to remove her from your life completely and never look back.

Don't fucking do it OP, don't be a cuck

dont forefront the political side of things. see what you can infer from what she says and how she acts but you should contain any redpills on the first meeting(s)

This, also

>meeting with an ex in the first place

DO. NOT. STAY. IN. TOUCH. WITH. YOUR. EX.

If they contact you, they want something from you, that's not your dick.

Fuck her wearing your MAGA hat.

Not true.
You can freely discuss anything with your waifu when you both are grown up and intelligent.

I'm not Ivan, sweet apple merchant.
Drunken political debates with friends are alright from time to time, just don't sperg out about it.

Get in cunt,
Be a fucking MAN

Plant your seed in all the thots

tell her that you are gay now

Oh, whatever, Siegiej, Kiryl, Oleg or whatever name you have. You know I was speaking a truth.
And yes, a small debate with friends is a fun thing, BUT only small one.

tell her about the jews

also dont get back with her shes probably trying to make you get her pregnant

Nobody said anything about a waifu mate. He's meeting with his ex after 3/4 years of no contact

"Look, I got a sweet haircut now, and plus I smell pretty great. I'm gonna go get some fresh puss, but you hang back, in case I need to tap the reserves."

Don't listen to this roastie

The weak should fear the strong

A. Fucking. Leaf. Came. Through.

that was actually very helpful, thanks brother

Fuck off normies

We are in agreement on this, Polish bro.
Also this
We, daily Sup Forums users are too obsessed with politics from a normie viewpoint.

Don't over think it, just stick it in when the opportunity strikes. After that, do what whatever costs you less money.