SWEDEN YES! High school flooded by migrants turns into war zone

The Swedish high school "Värnhemsskolan" which in 2016 got awarded a "peace price" because it enrolled a large amount of migrants has turned into a war zone (or as some would call it, an American high school)

Trying to keep the peace, the school has been encircled by barbed wire and checkpoints with guards.

Gangs of "youths" based around ethnicity, mainly Afghans vs Arabs fight each other over religion, girls and the schoolyard drug trade.

The principal of course denies that the school got a problem, even though they had to close for 2 days after a massive brawl (which started over some guys eyeing a girl belonging to another gang)

Several anonymous teachers says "this is what the future Swedish schools look like"

With the Swedish police finally growing some balls daring to speak about migrant problems, hopefully we'll see some teachers coming forward as well.

expressen.se/kvallsposten/skandalskolan-som-vaktas-av-taggtrad/

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/muslim-migrant-anally-rapes-teenager-gets-only-two-months-jail/
unvis.it/expressen.se/kvallsposten/skandalskolan-som-vaktas-av-taggtrad
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought-ebook/dp/B014GMBUR4
gen.lib.rus.ec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Several anonymous teachers says "this is what the future Swedish schools look like"
kek, thank the cultural marxist teachers and journalists for that.

Everything they have worked so hard for the last 5 decades is finally coming to fruition. The multicultural utopia is almost here.

I wonder how many swedish girls will get raped as a result of this.

Maybe some Swedes will wake up after their children get shanked to death by some sandniggers

now this is real life anime at it's finest

1/4 will be raped in their lifetime according to some statistic.

Homeschooling is illegal here. Unless you have tons of dough or lucky and get send them to a private schools you're fucked.

Are globalist trying to change whole world to India like?

Brazil is the goal actually, much more mongrel.

Brazil

>Vad var det som gick fel?

If a migrant does the raping is it really rape?

that guy definitely looks older than a high school student.

>If a hymen falls in the forest...

1 YEAR
JUST
1 YEAR
TO GO FROM PEACE PRIZE
TO WARZONE
1 YEAR

Do they actually fight over Swedish teenage pussy like a bunch of savages? It sounds like prison desu

No, its just a sexual emergency.

infowars.com/muslim-migrant-anally-rapes-teenager-gets-only-two-months-jail/

>(or as some would call it, an American high school)

Top bantz.

Wow, has anyone read through that web link translated? It’s shocking. Even after everything that’s happened in the EU I still can’t believe how bad it’s getting. We have literally welcomed with open arms the worst scum in the world from the worst parts of the world. And STILL the authorities are trying to pretend it’s all one big happy family. Why do EU leaders hate their own people so much that they would inflict this on them.

The headmistress looks like an old hippy type. I’m sure she will get to grips with the problem soon….

You gotta remember that most of these unaccompanied refugee children come from war zones and stressful environments, which age them 10 to 20 years.

>I'm sure she'll retire with a fat pension soon
FTFY

Damn it,actually they are flooding everyone from Middle east and I am sensing a situation of a new Middle east here in India.

The Kashmir conflict can be ended if UN and India work with sync,but as usual they are in flowering state,they will use it to conflict a World War or a IND-PAK war at least or the Pakistan will be the new IRAQ after the IRAN is done with.

and there is a rise in Pedophile culture in Pak,yeah for now you all were getting Sharia degenerates who aren't that pro,guess when Paki comes in,they are superlative form of degenerates.

Third worlders MAKE the third world, everywhere they go they turn the place into a shithole. How do people not realise this?

>Wow, has anyone read through that web link translated?
Implying that i am going to give a click to that leftist piece of shit paper

He's just a boy user, a precious innocent little boy, you must accept them all, it's in yours and his best interest.

wont happen. The 13 year old girls will be raped, the boys killed.
But talking about it is islamophobic so the swedes wont do shit.

Use unvis.it
Don't give the scum the clicks
unvis.it/expressen.se/kvallsposten/skandalskolan-som-vaktas-av-taggtrad

>whole school chimps out because one guy looks at another guys girl
topkek

At least we can take solace in this

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

Well this is what Swedish women wanted.

Ahhh haaa haa haah heh ahh ha.
I'm so glad I have enough money to just buy a plane ticket, and that I have a set of skills that allow me to work remotely.

When the tide of filth rises too high I am leaving this place, leaving it to the virtue signalling liberals, the loony self-destructive lefties, the self-serving politicians, and the uncivilised and barbaric immigrants that have been welcomed with open arms by the other 3 groups.

Godspeed Sweden, your civilisation has been utterly destroyed.

What a time to be alive!

Thank you, Trump

>has turned into a war zone (or as some would call it, an American high school)

Made me kek

>mfw I went to a private Catholic High School

THANK YOU BASED MOM AND DAD

this shit never stops amazing me, its satire brought to life.

now would you look at those

>Maybe some Swedes will wake up after their children get shanked to death by some sandniggers
Some will... but some isn't a majority, and through the laws of our nation only the globalist have guns.

If home-schooling was legal this wouldn't be a problem. Everyone could just homeschool or form homeschooling communities.
Now they must be in school so liberal teacher can instill "the correct values" (to those who survive).

If only our leaders was like Trump

White swedish girls want to suck and fuck Arab and nigger cock though, user. They want Arab cum in their white pussies. They want to be forced to bear Arab and nigger children and they don't care if the father leaves them single and alone with a little niglet. They demand Arab and nigger cum, they've become addicted to it. Every 5 minutes a white swedish pussy is filled with Arab or nigger cum.

Isnt making Europe into the third world the idea though. Everything is made in China where the globalists have their business interests while the West is made poor, weak, fractured and the people are stripped of their wealth and so easily controllable. Welcome to the New World Order.

>mfw i will see the collapse of Sweden in my life time

I'm so jealous of America these days.

Why do germany and sweden have cuckfights seemingly every week? What are they trying to prove? why arent the bogdanoffs making The Call?

>Death of Sweden
Only good thing out of that is it may kill 'Social Democracy' (aka slow train to Communism) for good

It's collapsing right now. I hope we can learn from them.

The goal is to milk the wealth-cow of the west using the milking machine of China and the third world.

There will be no increasing standard of living, no continual advancement towards the pristine, futuristic, utopia, no elimination of poverty or diseases, at least not for the vast majority of western populations, perhaps for the 0.1%.

Meanwhile people remain distracted, focussed on trivia. Hey look I have 6 TVs now! Hey look we all have smartphones! Hey look I can order anything from Amazon and have it delivered in 5 minutes by drone!

Meanwhile, they are living in a rabbit hutch, their kids are given only the most primitive of educations, they cannot even see a doctor without waiting a month, the marginal rate of taxation is 70-80%, their street is potholed, the parks untended, and they just paid £150 for a return train ticket to somewhere only 3 hours away.

>1984
>not 1986
WHY

Ditto
United States of America & Europe

Citizens: 85% white, 10% Black and arab Slaves that live in camps in Spain and Sweden 5% Jews living in detainment areas in Hitlerstadt, Austria.

Sweden will be fascist by 2033
screencap this

also the dangers of islam. I can already hear the libtards "If the swedes had only been more accepting of the poor muslims then they wouldnt of been push to kill and rape them all".

A majority apart from cucked UK, of course.

And all of those in favour of it will be older people who will all be dead in 20-30 years.

Younger generation is going to finish this country off, no doubt about it.

When anti-immigration ideas will be mainstream, it will be too late. It's the story of the frog in the boiling water: When it understands that it's diyng, it is too weak to do anything

It took sweden one year where it took us decades. What the fuck.

That poor little 12 year old refugee has a receding hairline and a 5 o'clock shadow.

ok, I am adding you to the list

Is this that new swedish pop song?

Pretty much. The media, particularly news and soaps brainwash people in exactly how to think, even when its against their own interests - they are the modern day church pulpit. Im just stuck here watching the country go mad and its fucking soul-destroying.

It's the Swedish national anthem.

I splittede fra det bedste kongerige verden nogensinde har set Sven

this shitskin was probably wanking off his mini dick as he typed this up

>homeschooling illegal

I went to public and private school but goodness, who is the government to tell you that you can't do that?

>enrolling invaders
>peace prize
Pick only one.

dankeschön herr trumpf!

>who is the government to tell you that you can't do that?
The same people that think they have the right to take half of your paycheck so they can shit up your kids school with a bunch of third world people.

*picture of jew rubbing hands together*

Good Goyim. Take the rapefugees

How old are you?

Sweden is dead, gone, cannot be saved.

Nuke is the only option now. Swedes are officially no longer Aryan.

If you're interested in SWEDEN YES, you should check out this guy's videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

that makes me want to hang myself

And the best part is they have watch their dreamy utopia crumble in front of their eyes.

The fire rises.

requesting WEBMs of swedecucks getting enriched pls

+to

Late 30s

kek, it's not real

It's sad. The high school i grew up in used to be 99% white and very peaceful. Recently i heard on the news that in that very same high school they want to segregate the class because of so many sexual harrasments from immigrants. Sad.

Actually it is.

I thank our leaf, German and Swedish friends for saving France from being the shame of being the cuckiest country in the whole world.

Frm the bottom of my frog heart, thanks Cucks.

>And the best part is they have watch their dreamy utopia crumble in front of their eyes.

They won't though. Their minds are so twisted by their SJW Marxist ideology, they'll blame the Swedish society for not being open minded and inclusive enough.

me too

Fuite en avant. Now our masters will use these countries as examples to guide our way "forward" onto "progress"

Cant you buy a hunting rifle or a shotgun or something? Is your country that KEKED?

wait a few years, then leave if it gets even worse. I dont want you to get enriched, swedebro

>taken from a Finnish website

How am I not surprised? Winland has always known how Sweden has, is and will be cucked.

the axis Will come back

>Younger generation is going to finish this country off
That's because they think what is happening now is normal, because they grew up in it, so they have no idea that things can be different. Unlike the older generation.

some buttblasted swede posted the original some time ago. not that it's relevant or anything...

Idk mate. The gap is so wide between what they're told by the MSM or Hollywood and what they live. They have to go either doublethink or redpill. I hope the latter.

Because you might teach them politically incorrect, racist or misogynistic facts

This. Even when their daughters get raped, their cars set on fire, and their grandparents half beaten to death in a botched robbery, these drones will continue. Because they're on the right side of history or some bullshit.

It is important for Swedes to realize that the real SJW drones are only a small part of society. These "anointed ones" have kept the silent majority shut through intimidation and group pressure. But now the fire rises and even policeofficers have started to protest on Normiebook. The easiest way to end this madness is to redpill friends and family that can be saved, and leave the indoctrinated ones to bite the dust. I'm not a nazi and I think many of you arent either, but you do want to have a real country to live in, not some Rape & Robbery Theme Park for illiterate "youths".

Be really confrontational with cucks. Just point out that their policies have led to skyrocketing crime and rape figures. Never back away, always double down, because it is exactly what these SJW fucks do.

I can't imagine how awful it must be to be the only white people left in schools like this. Must be like being alone in the woods at night with wolves skulking around your back.

This.

I've a Swedish friend; very smart and talented (4 languages, business owner, masters league in starcraft 2 w zerg, talented, well-read.

He is unphased by the migrant crisis, the violence and crime is expected and unsurprising. Probably totally disgusted by the not politically correct police officer sharing the Muslim migrant crime face book post.

He sees it as the price of progress.

The next ww will be fought by an upside down axis - US, France, UK and Russia being nationalistic and Germany being democrat

>And the best part is they have watch their dreamy utopia crumble in front of their eyes.
i certainly hope so. fucking glorious timeline

Parallel universe of all undercover movies !!!
>be Ahmed
>living peacefully in poppies field
>called into central shitshack
>oh shit its your drug lord
>having problem with village over hill expanding its operations
>its Sweden
>"you are the whitest guy we have that can read or write"
>"i don't speak swed"
>doesn't matter you'll be provided with kidnapped child and just need to walk there
>Proclaimers
>try to find opposing gangs
>they all enrolled Värnhemsskolanwhocanpronouncewholenamewithoutchokingaccident
>that child i ditched in Germany sure would come in handy
>try to enroll myself on account that "all black people look the same to me"
>mfw I enroll
>mfw I'm the youngest looking 35y old in there

It isn't. Trust me, I've seen quite a few shitposts in my time.

Crucial point is to never go full 14/88 when discussing these things. Nazism is still seen as the worst thing that ever happened to the world, and you really do not want to be closely associated with that. Just tell them you're a conservative, who wants to keep his country safe for women, gays, non-muslims etc. Whatever STormfags may say about a violent revolution, it's not going to happen until your country is absolutely fucked up. It's much better to take control of your country through the state using political powers, like Trump did.

There are loads of guns in Sweden. The EU is trying its hardest to change the weapons laws though. Making it harder for its citizens to acquire guns legally.

Are you aware that we are not much better off? We are in the cuck zone too.

>price of progress for your country is the destruction of it.

Do they ever think it through? Or sit down and think that maybe they made a wrong choice

You will be able to join us in the upcoming racewar where we reclaim Svearike

No. Social Justice Warriors always double down, because their ideology overwhelms the few critical thinking skills they might have. You can read more about it in this book.

amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought-ebook/dp/B014GMBUR4

You can find the free version online at gen.lib.rus.ec/ but if you like the book, please buy it. Guys like Vox Day deserve any penny they can get.

>follow up if this happens
KEK

implying Geert will save us,
just move to Eastern Europe and watch it burn