Are there any facts that proof Muslims are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed into the US?

No not your unsourced memes. I want cold hard facts that would convince even the most blue pilled normie.

Other urls found in this thread:

counterjihadreport.com/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
thereligionofpeace.com/
baka.com.au/nsw/teens-charged-with-planning-terror-attack-in-sydney-20170207-gu7rdj.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4_j4m8UDU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtu.be/ITcet5uUSD4
youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
archive.is/LRe05
youtube.com/watch?v=o5AGdf6fXVs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

counterjihadreport.com/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/

Have a nice day.

>Infidel minority
>Live in a muslim country
>Islam is now an ethno-religious entity
>Gets discriminated racially and religiously
>They cry racism against Trump and Brexit
>Jihadist attacks in Thailand near the border

The general mindset is pretty much "Its all the US's fault" here.

The state of the entire fucking Middle East right fucking now is not enough?

B-But US foreign policy. Sandniggers dindu nuffin.

People who demand sources on topics that are common sense tend to lack the ability to think for themselves. Or they don't want to believe it. One of the two.

30000 deadly terror attacks since 9/11 worldwide.

thereligionofpeace.com/

Read a fucking newspaper you dumb fucking idiot

The fact that this wave of human refuse would rather seek refuge from a culture that dedicated itself to their murder in the past and is progressively going back to that, instead of just walking past their border to another muslim is more than enough proof.
If even muslims don't like other muslims then why should we ?

Yeah no reason at all. This would be the newest and not the first time.

baka.com.au/nsw/teens-charged-with-planning-terror-attack-in-sydney-20170207-gu7rdj.html

baka = s m h without the spaces newfags

It's not just that they commit crimes OP, it's that Islam itself is a conquering totalitarian religion that wants to take over the world. Muslims have a shit load of children, and within a generation can take over a town and once they make up more than 10% of a given area, they start to feel comfortable enough to enforce Sharia through intimidation and bullying of non-Muslims around them.

All "moderate" Muslims do, is form a base for their warrior-class, and try to give a reasonable front to the native population through Taqiyaa. Effectively abusing you while smiling and acting like they're not doing shit.

Source: last few years in major killings in public

Normies don't want to hear that. They see the ethnic cleansing of entire towns or cities as "progressive".

so fat though. i know he's a burger but it shows a complete lack of respect for self and serious self-esteem issues. you can only get that big with insecurities. not quite sure i trust him.

Mexicans hold people's heads all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4_j4m8UDU
Me and my brother Nasif were returning from the mosqe using metro, after evening prayer. In the cart we were riding in, two crackers did not want to free us seats, specificly - they rose from the seats too slow, we knifed them for such an offence, those yank crackers were squealing like gutted pigs while suffocating in their blood. The rest of the yanks, like a herd of scared goats, huddled together in one pile in the far side of the cart and did not even dare to look our way. Exept for one old yank, decorated with militairy ribbons and medals, must have been a war vet, he tried to protest, but brother Nasif threw him on the floor, and we proceeded to hit him in the stomac with our feet,untill he started to piss blood all over his medals and ribbons. When the train has come to a halt, all the yanks ran out of the train in horror, me and my brother could peacefully ride the rest of the way to our cummunity provided appartment, while throwing the blood soaked medals of the war vet into the yanks that attempted to enter the cart at the stations.
ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!

I was about to post that. Mexican cartels and muslims. Subhumans the lot of them.

What's wrong with holding severed heads in your hand? It's a clear sign of your moral superiority and your struggle against the devil.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

If you go around beheading people you are the devil, sorry.

ISIS.

/thread

Pew is also a great source to redpill normies with

"If they don't kill you they will kill each other."

&

> Rapefugees

>but white people are more violent
>muh kkk
>muh crusades
Even after dismantling these arguments normies can not be detracted from their belief that whites are more violent and Islam is a religion of peace

Have you read the Koran? Evidently not. Satanic Verses are an understatement.

One issue vote. Remove Islam. Remove Islam.

Peace and happiness will not return to your country unless you remove Islam.

Anyone have the pictures of extremists holding heads while "moderates" are just watching and laughing

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38890090

Chess Grandmaster baited the media into accidentally making a comprehensive list of ~80 attacks for the past 3 years

they're not white, that's the danger in and of itself

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

I hope you got time man. I can spam links all day and it will only get worse for muslims

youtu.be/ITcet5uUSD4

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8

One sentence.

>No muslims, no problem.

I have yet to find a libtard/normie who was capable of proving this sentence wrong.
It's really this easy.

What are statistics? Look it up, Sup Forums isn't your personal army.

>counterjihadreport

Completely unbiased cold hard facts

>1 post by this ID

>potato nigger

>>No muslims, no problem.

It's not like crime in general is a problem in america.

>youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
Links this. He's a Jew so they can't play the "U RACISS" card

>hohol

No but I have these

no not really.

That doesn't survey muslims in western countries. It's perfectly reasonable to argue that the type of muslim who immigrates to a western country is within the minority proportion in that diagram who don't advocate those ultra-conservative views

Many muslims in the west are just in the religion out of family tradition and don't hold personally strong convictions outside of the trivial cultural shit like headscarfs and halal

i got my survey right here for you, criminal islander.

Proofs: Where did the Twin Towers go?

>supposedly
not concrete enough to convince a lefty
Do you have anything specifically about the beliefs of american muslims?

Sure just ignore the terrorist attacks, murders, rapes and assaults that are committed by immigrant muslims at a rate completely disproportionate to their population

Look at the NYC skyline sometime. It's changed a bit in the last decade or so.

Yes. Their own words. Hahahahahaha

With right now you mean 1400 years

That's not the question that was asked at the start of the thread, which was
>Are there any facts that proof Muslims are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed into the US?

so with this context, it's unnatural thinking to suddenly assume because they come into the united states that their beliefs magically change.

I don't think anyone should be allowed in the US for a whole ten years. We're full.

france subway

Note the crowds in the background of all these photos and videos. They aren't directly involved, so they are moderates right? Why don't you accept them into your home, let them sleep one room away from your daughter? it's just family tradition to behead infidels lol

None of these have sources. Nice try, fake news.

There is enough ambiguity to entertain the notion that the specific immigrants who are going to come into the US are not the ones who are going to be doing the raping. You can argue percentages all you like, but given the number of muslims in the world the small minority of non-extreme muslims are still a high enough quantity to account for all of the theoretical ones who would come into america. There is no way to prove that the ones brought in to america will definitely rape people when there is still a sizeable quantity that don't rape people

When there's still this kind of wiggle room, it's not enough to convince the most blue pilled normie - and that IS the question asked at the start of the thread

Literally just look at crime statistics in Sweden and Germany and compare it to 10 years ago. The crime has gone up 100%

would you mind giving me a list of approved sources so I know what you're looking for?

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

archive.is/LRe05

Seriously, there's a fuckton of info on why Muslims aren't what you might call "desirable".

You mean beside the fact that most of them are brown?

As a bong put it in another thread, liberals think that immigrant muslims will suddenly agree with Locke and turn away from the teachings of Muhammed

>I want cold hard facts that would convince even the most blue pilled normie.

someone told me a week ago that the crimerate in germany has actually decreased since the refugee crysis.

Do you remember (or heard of) how the world trade center was destroyed?

>Completely unbiased cold hard facts
No such thing exists.

there's also enough ambiguity to entertain the notion that I'm never going to have a house fire or experience a break in, and yet I own smoke detectors, several fire extinguishers, an alarm system, and a gun.

but back to what you're saying,

you admitted here that this survey is accurate from the countries with which refugees come from. It's also worthwhile to note that the non radical muslims aided the terrorist immigrants responsible for the brussels bombing in march of 2016 which is why the brussels police failed to stop it.

It's like how I'm not actively against living near niggers and I'd never do anything violent towards them but I'd also let stormweenies stomp their heads in without calling the police and to that effect I wouldn't report police brutality towards them either but would rather represent as a positive character witness for the cop.

the refugees coming to our countries are fleeing these shit bags you fucking idiot. that's how the whole refugee mess started. i know it's difficult to remember things, but maybe you can make a chart or something.

why are you so stupid? a better question.

>Are there any facts that proof Muslims are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed into the US?
no

Ask anyone who ever grew up near them. My entire neighborhood is redpilled because of those savage fucks.

we should start a sponsor system, you sponsor a refugee but if he commits crimes you get fined and if he kills people in the name of his religion you go to jail for aiding and abetting a religious terrorist.

The problem as I see it, is they generally have no intention of assimilating with the native culture. Instead they form factions with the intention of spreading and promoting their own culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5AGdf6fXVs

Yes, surely Muslims are the only source of violence in this world

not muslims, 7 muslim countries.

NONE of the 9/11 hijackers came from any of the 'banned muslim' countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

it's bullshit, much like the wall. it makes idiots happy.

I remember playing street hockey when I was 13, and a car full of Muslims pulled up, with two white chicks in the back. They started fucking with us, then asked us if we were interested in fucking the chicks in the back, then when we said no, they started asking us if we had any money, when we said no, they told us to empty our pockets.

That was the first time I realized I hated Muslims, but it was far from the last time.

Europe, you fucking retard