Donald Trump has won

>Donald Trump has won

Erm...no, sweetie? Maybe...umm try again, darling? Hehe..Hillary won the popular vote and people's vote, your memes and bitterness will never change that, honey!!! Stay upset HA!

NAZIS GO HOME

8 years, baby.

kek
Look long an hard at it.
You failed.

yaaaas hrvatska slay

If she won, why is she not sitting in the white house?

Oh thats right, OP is a faggot

>Erm...no, sweetie? Maybe...umm try again, darling?

Erm, yes idiot? Go back hopping in your minefields wastelander

>

Kill yourself.

Can you not detect mockery?

Spend your entire life preparing to be president, be beaten by a nigger and a guy with zero political experience.

>Erm...no, sweetie? Maybe...umm try again, darling?

middle age women in Sup Forums? You lost or something?

Even when I know it's a troll, these speech patterns grate at me like nothing else. They're so arrogant that they ignore reality and pretend they won.

It's funny, I see this woman with this same style of speech replying to Trump's tweets all the time.

She can't stop.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The condescending tone makes my blood boil

It's pretty transparent that she knows she's going to die alone surrounded by cats, and she'll never have that alpha male husband to talk sweet to when he gets a little ornery. Creepy and sad.

Makes my dick hard tbqhfamalamdingdong

mm hmm

Think again

Same. It's like when some 13 year old calls you kid and tells you he fucked your mother. Except worse because she's a full grown adult who actually takes part in the real world.

I love that phrase, "former trump voter," as if you started to fill out the ballot and stopped.

Swooty swiggums. Did you buttercup the sweety pie honey dumplings? Frooty wootatooie plum diddle lumpkins.

Same. Is there something wrong with us?

>Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein
This name will never not be hilarious.

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Probably. We're on Sup Forums after all.

That pic is so funny tbqh. The Skype's thought they had this one in the pocket and printed a fuckton of these well in advance, only to be btfo with the actual election. Fukken golden!