"We shall not rest until we have rooted out Christianity."

>"We shall not rest until we have rooted out Christianity."

What did he mean by this? Does the Priest fear the Samurai too?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/dqnplus/archives/1914088.html
hayabusa3.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/news/1486522132/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>turn the other cheak and be a beta so we can destroy you from the inside

vs

>all non jews are cattle

you're literally brain dead
a five year old would know that "turning the other cheek" is not to be taken in the most literal way possible
i shouldn't be replying to you if that were the case

le ur god is a kike god even though kikes hated him since he showed up and hate him to this day xDDddd
worship rocks white man return to your roots xDDD

>worshipping a kike on a stick
>not worshipping the holy places of your ancestors
>not worshipping the Sun
Fucking westerners I swear

>a five year old would know that "turning the other cheek" is not to be taken in the most literal way possible

this

> muh open tu interpretuhshun

Autistic screech of cuck, when he is told that he is cuck, he knows that he is cuck, but is not able to accept it.

see pic related, is a church rebuild by good cucktians to house "refugees". Christians are literally helping the invaders.

Fuck off cuckstain larpers. We all know the only reason you compromise your religion with your political beliefs is because you know it's bullshit.

Cuckstainity is anti-white. Always has been always will
Fuck off to your own board for your play pretending

Yeah, Christianity is a Semitic, anti-European cult. The entire reason cultural Marxism and multicultism are so successful lies in the Christian sense of morality imprinted in the European peoples.

Note for example how communist movements in Asia are all essentially left-wing nationalist. Only in the Christian West has the political left led to this bizarre shitshow of ethno-national self-hated, self-mutilation and self-dissolution.

>worshiping A FUCKING TREE

Snownigger paganism is a joke

>cuckstain monks writting about paganism
>reliable
Non-whites were a mistake

Meanwhile, in japan..

>some mudslime from indonesia comments on the need for schools in japan to accommodate halal into the school lunches

Comments from japan:
blog.livedoor.jp/dqnplus/archives/1914088.html
hayabusa3.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/news/1486522132/

">Don't say no because it's against the rules, they need to be more flexible
Why aren't you more flexible?"

"take a bento"

"if you don't like it, leave"

"forcing it on us by way of "requesting consideration"
fuck off"

"muslims that care about this should live in muslim countries, seriously"

"the cult that seeks tolerance from others, but will not tolerate anything itself"

"why should japan have to adapt to this crazy religion?"

"we have to kick them out, or they will destroy our culture"

"this, if you let muslims in your country you get subjugated to troublesome muslim rules"

"those who scream "diversity!" "diversity!" only ever scream it at others. do something about this yourself"

"going to a different country and expecting it change for you is a cultural act of aggression"

>The entire reason cultural Marxism and multicultism are so successful lies in the Christian sense of morality imprinted in the European peoples.

The entire reason Europe is so successful lies in the Christian sense of morality imprinted in the European peoples, you illiterate cuck.

That's the point of the image, idiot. Snowniggers are eternally cucked and will never be able to return to their religion due to them lacking any records about it that doesn't come from Christian sources.

this guy gets it

>Implying anything but Orthodox is Christian. Go fuck a raindear Lakupipu

Is that so?

when their ancestors came up with it they didn't have any records neither. religion should be a natural thing. unless you're so unsecure you need a holy book to drool over and a preacher to do all the thinking for because deep down you know it doesn't make sense

>tfw too intelligent for written records

>The entire reason Europe is so successful lies in the Christian sense of morality imprinted in the European peoples, you illiterate cuck.
True that's why Greece and Rome conquered the world after becoming christian

This is how far down cuckstains drag their people just to defend their larping

>Christianity is a Semitic, anti-European cult. The entire reason cultural Marxism and multicultism are so successful lies in the Christian sense of morality imprinted in the European peoples.
That's why Europe was never degenerate like it is now until it stopped being Christian, right? And what about Christian nazi Germany?

lmao

pretty sure rome prospered without any christianity and I'm also pretty sure that its empire fell right after christianity spread all over.

Well better no records than something retarded like the bible.
I don't think highly of paganlarping but unlike cuckstainlarping they at least respect their heritage

there's nothing wrong with written records but when one claims to hold the ultimate truth I'm feeling too intelligent for that...yeah

The nazis weren't Christian. Hitler admired Islam and Shintoism more than any other religion. He only protected Christianity because it was still very popular with the proles at the time.

Christianity (aka jewish slave cult for the goyim) already killed one civilization (ancient Rome). This is the second round.

Cultural marxism is essentially neo-Christianity, with "white privilege" as the original sin, Hitler as the devil and Auschwitz as hell.

They passed the knowledge about it orally obviously. They stopped doing that once they were Christianized though, so that knowledge was completely lost forever. Maybe you stupid barbarians should've tried to develop a writing system that was at least as advanced as what the Sumerians had if you didn't want that to happen.

continued:

"">Don't say no because it's against the rules, they need to be more flexible

Don't say no because it's against the commandments, they need to naturalize more flexibly"

"what a pain, japan should follow trump and ban entry from islamic countries"

"He doesn't want to change at all himself, but he wants japan to change for him. How does one become this arrogant?"

"It's simple, quit your religion."

"Trump was correct to exclude muslims. If you let them do as they please it'll destroy the country"

"Did he come to japan just to whine?"

"If you want to carry out your religion, no one will stop you. Bring a bento, or go without lunch. Just wait until they start complaining about giving out lunch during ramadan."

"Muslims don't follow "when in rome, do as the romans do"
They only do "when in rome, you must do as allah would"
If we let these people in, it'll only cause trouble with the locals"

"This is why trump is president lol"

"Truly a defective religion. Don't leave islamic countries, fucking trash"

"I don't adapt to others, you adapt to me! Consideration!
Where? Where have I heard this before?"

"Who cares? If you can't respect another countries culture why don't you go home?"

"Kids with food allergies bring there own lunches, so you can too"

"this is the reason islam is disliked throughout the world"

"Remember, if we refuse it's (((hate)))!"

"If we give in to these "considerations" it'll never end.

This is how they've erected a ton of mosques in europe, and forced through measures to appease themselves"

"Do islamic countries take into consideration other religions?"

Rome fell long before Christianity. It was rotten since the days of Augustus.

Christianity is who we are, deal with it. It has motivated all our modern philosophers and scientists, and it kept our societies intact.

All the problems we have today (Jews, Muslims), are the results of lacking Christian faith.

>Christian nazi Germany
campaign lip-service. Look at what they did not what they said. Or how Hitler spoke of christianity in private.
The two are inherently irreconcilable

>Rome fell long before Christianity. It was rotten since the days of Augustus.
>Christianity is who we are, deal with it. It has motivated all our modern philosophers and scientists, and it kept our societies intact.
>All the problems we have today (Jews, Muslims), are the results of lacking Christian faith
Not true btw. And that doesn't make JAHWE real you larping anti-white cuck traitor

>The entire reason Europe is so successful lies in the Christian sense of morality imprinted in the European peoples, you illiterate cuck.

>Christians write a lot of books about how great they are when in fact all they did was take over and steal the European pagan traditions
>"OMG WE WERE THE BEST"

Did you already forget about Greece and Rome, the two pagan civilizations which laid the groundwork for medieval Europe, which Christianity basically just hopped on that bandwagon and didn't build a single new thing until the Renaissance, which was a reawakening of the PAGAN spirit of Rome and Greece, you goddamn Christian coward.

>All the problems we have today (Jews, Muslims), are the results of lacking Christian faith
>churches push for immigration
>churches push again anti-semitism
>churches protected the jew for millenia
Even for cuckstain standarts you're dishonest. Genuinely kill yourself

Die faggots you are the reason why the west is dying. No Christ = No salvation.

Makes you wonder when we look back on Trump 100 years from now, when someone splices video of every time he made a retarded gesture will people be saying we had a retarded president?

People constantly quote other people from a completely different period in time and expect it to have some relevance today like some profound transcendent genius when dude was most likely just jerking off his followers like Bernie and "muh millionaires and billionaires."

>It has motivated all our modern philosophers and scientists, and it kept our societies intact.
Other way round. Cuckstainity adopted Aristotle. Sorry I keep coming back but your post is so traiterous cucked and dishonest I missed out

Correlation doesn't imply causation. Eastern Roman Empire would survive for almost a thousand years after the fall of it's Western part. WRE fell mostly because of the Huns forcing all the Germanic tribes to seek refugee in Roman lands and enrich them with their culture.

Grreks and romans were dehenetate ffaggots, no wondwr you like them so much.

>hurr aristotle said Jesus is bad jews are my god

>Christianity and Nazi Germany
>The two are inherently irreconcilable

Which is a good thing, because Nazi Germany is shit.

Christians destroyed genuine white culture. They are antifa of the past.

>And that doesn't make JAHWE real

*tips fedora*

How's life in high school?

>which was a reawakening of the PAGAN spirit of Rome and Greece

This is exactly what makes Christianity so much better than Judaism and Islam.

>The nazis weren't Christian.
Yes they were.
>Hitler admired Islam and Shintoism more than any other religion. He only protected Christianity because it was still very popular with the proles at the time.
Nope

>Cultural marxism is essentially neo-Christianity,
Nope

>campaign lip-service. Look at what they did not what they said. Or how Hitler spoke of christianity in private.
Only source for this is Hitler's Table Talk

that's close but no quite right. it's a lot simpler.

heres a quick rundown

>bogs control space
>there is number in phone for bog in president phones
>bog went to africa and bought it all, said keep the change but there was no change because he bought it from other bog
>there are only two countries on earth not controlled by bog, these are not visible to the human eye
>in every 100 humans you find bog robot inside, it's very likely you have bog robot inside
>the rothchilds bow to bog and so do banks like anz

You're in for a surprise, young child: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"

>Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

>Christians destroyed genuine white culture. They are antifa of the past.

Christians are the fa of the past.
And the fa of the present.

The only "fascist" who rejected Christianity was Hitler, and he was a massive failure. Christianity is the European tradition.

there is no thing as "white culture" before Christ you fucking retard.

Paganism is still deeply rooted in European culture even if most of it got a christian paint over. So there are definitely missing pieces but it's not like all is lost. Tell me how exactly do you worship baby Jesus by putting a christmas tree in your home?

my true and honest opinion on this is that we should encourage christianity among all non whites (and whites that we don't care about) even if we don't believe it ourselves.

Why?

Because it's the thing that spreads our culture and values to other races. It's what makes them love us and want to protect our values.

All the republican blacks you see seem to have a christian base for instance.

We need to spread christianity, not remove it.

>doesn't know the difference between rites (irrelevant) and morality (highly important)

literally kill yourself

Christian art is degenerate and non-white.

>white culture

Stop being American.

>what are laws??????

kill yourself and get reborn

*Christ=cuckstianity=muslims=no salvation

>Christian art is degenerate

Christian art is the only thing that isn't degenerate.

So continue being white. After you fdie flames will turn yo black anyway

better go do your homework kiddo

Sup Forums is 18+

I actually read Hitler's Table Talk you braindead burger-eating fat liberal faggot. Everything I said was correct.

Die faggot like your pagan idols did

Too bad I don't believe in pagan Gods either kiddo

That's Renaissance art, not real Chrstian art.

>Cultural marxism is essentially neo-Christianity

lmao, it's the exact opposite.

Christianity:

>family
>tradition
>nation

yuck

wow you ran out of arguments quickly

Then die ang go to nothing ypu love so much.
>fedora
> calls me a kid

Better than Viking 'art to be honest'.

White morality comes from european blood. Only subhumans need moral regulations because otherwise they will loot and rape. Subhumans cannot rely on their nature, because it's rotten, so instead they rely on written laws that threaten them with hell for abiding those laws. It's a fake morality.

>believes in a big Jew daddy in the sky
>calls me a kid
You'll never be a true gentleman like me kiddo

>I actually read Hitler's Table Talk you braindead burger-eating fat liberal faggot. Everything I said was correct.
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
No proof other than made up quotes

>Only subhumans need moral regulations because otherwise they will loot and rape

You just described Vikings.

Most of the "roman" art were made during renesaince.

>sky daddy
Why are fedoras this retarded?

i have no idea why atheists find this witty. especially when they all just repeat the same lines.

>Look at all this great art white people produced under christian rule
>Therefor JHWE is real and all races are equal
>Science was just made up by the white devil to surpress afriKANGS
Cuckstains belong on Sup Forums

I read the original German version not some shitty fake translation you utter fookin moron. His views on Christianity are complex, but he was definitely not a Christian, but a deist (just like his idol, Frederick the Great).

I lthink Viking art is pretty crafty.

And you belonh back in the woods fucking goats.

Your blood is worthless. Black christians are more than millian times more than your pathetic virgin shit if a himan is

what

>no arguments
>S-Stop making fun of my roleplaying pls
Cuckstains are so pathetic it's not even funny anymore

I don't think we can call a boat "art". I'm quite strict in my classifications, I don't even consider architecture to be art, but I'm sure there's some much better stuff built by Christians than Vikings during that time.

well they looted people outside of their clans. Morals is for between your own people.
According to your logic there couldn't be war between two christian nations because morals would prevent that

Aryan culture then

And this is why cultural cuckstainity MUST NOT be tolerated. When forced to decide between protecting his kin and his delusions the cuckstain will always go with the second because he's afraid of death

There wouldng be if they all were true christians.

Christians ARE the normal people. You are innormal

No fucking thing that exists

Christians are my kin, not you

>but he was definitely not a Christian,
Do you have proof?

>worshipping
>not tipping fedora and entering into stage of euphoria

EUROPEAN, goddamn it. What's so hard about saying that? The Greeks invented the concept of "Europe".

Your simple mind can't understand our superior intelligence.
You'll never master the way of tge katana

>Real cucking has never been tried
>it's the intellectuals fetish

Yeah no worries. I respect real cuckstains more than Sup Forumslarpers. I'm just pointing out how white identity and cuckstainity are irreconcilable

I'm afraid of god, not death

That he believed in racism, fascism, evolution, fought the church, mocked cuckstainity, imprisoned cuckstain priests and repeatedly said he will destroy cuckstainity after the Endsieg.

The Japanese know what's up.

The cuckstain God is so impotent I wouldn't worry about it

And then they wondered why they lost.

Because then Jews will try to claim themselves as "European". It has to be unambiguous.