When and where will the next big Mudslime terrorist attack happen? I feel like we have a big one coming up soon...

When and where will the next big Mudslime terrorist attack happen? I feel like we have a big one coming up soon. My money is on France again

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-38888458
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States
gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/bombdåden-kan-rubriceras-som-terrorbrott-1.4142744
friatider.se/flerfaldigt-domd-nazistledare-haktad-for-bombattentat-mot-syndikalister
expressen.se/gt/en-gripen-for-attentatforsok-mot-flyktingboende/
friatider.se/nazister-kopplas-till-bombdad-mot-asylboenden
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/utreder-om-nazistorganisation-kan-ligga-bakom-bombvag-i-goteborg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKfBmnMrMTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany, France, Belgium are likely. They have the most Muslims.

You'll never see an attack in Poland.

How about this?

NOT HAPPENING ON TRUMP'S WATCH FOOL

a teen couple in australia got arrested not long ago bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-38888458
maybe down under

Part of me thinks we are due one but then again GCHQ is bretty good at keeping on top of that shit

Trump's painted a fuckhuge target on himself. Though I'm pretty sure this'll be a domestic one. It'll be interesting seeing the left go fucknuts on something for once instead of the right.

Kek. There are 3,500,000 Mudslimes in Burgerland. It takes just a dozen to pull off an absolutely spectacular attack

If any Mudslime acted up and did something crazy like in Orlando under a Trump presidency, it would completely empower the right and make Trump look really good. He's probably praying for that shit

Yemen, Pakistan, Nigeria or other country which we never ever talk about.

Hmm do I hear a false-flag op?

Read better. Domestic. Like the Oklahoma city shit.This is going to be white people getting pissed and blowing shit up. It's going to be spectacular. Fucking retarded, but spectacular.

either way would have the same effect

Nah that's not happening. Oklahoma City was a once in a lifetime event. Mudslimes are getting more flustered by the day here, it's only a matter of time before one acts up again.

Haven't you been watching the news the past few years?
Whitey's been getting pretty trigger happy and Trump's been forcing Americans to draw lines. Shit's going to kick off soon.

Iraq, Syria, Nigeria or Afghanistan. That's where almost all jihadi attacks happen.

mexico

There are literally several attempts in every big city every week. Who knows where the retarded sand niggers actually succeed in driving a car.

Yeah. We've had Orlando, San Bernardino, Chattanooga, not to mention failed attacks in NYC and Ohio State that could have been way worse had the attackers been somewhat competent.

All of that in just the last year and half, that's a SHIT TON of attacks when you take into account the relatively small percentage Muslims make up in this country.

Whiteys will behave because they're happy they have Trump

LEEEEEEEEEEEETS GET ROIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT IINTO THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

>He's probably praying for that shit

He's probably PLANNING that shit you mean.

Ofcourse, he's conspiring with Wilders as we speak. It's going to be a simultaneous Netherlands-USA 9/11

go tell that to underground riders

not a bad one in Afghanistan yesterday

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

>3.5 million muslims in the us

citation needed

Terrorist attack, not narco mass murdering, Masiosare.

3.3 M. I was off by 0.2 my bad

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

May doge help us all

Noooooo halp were under attack!

I don't know if Turkey counts, since is Mudslime on Mudslime and white people don't really care.

So my best guess is France.

Hopefully Russia or the US.

why?

Because both countries are easily provoked.

In America.
You're angering people for no fucking reason, you should expect retaliation.

>this same butthurt leftist bulgarian mudslime that keeps crying about trump

Terrorist attack in one of the Trump Towers sooner or later. Calling it now.

Turkey

Some of you kuffar are alright
Dont be in Canada tomorrow

In MENA, of course. They're seeing terrorist attacks daily, if not hourly.

As long as we're untouchable, I don't care.

Sweden is seeing nazi terrorism instead lmao. This country is fucking weird.

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/bombdåden-kan-rubriceras-som-terrorbrott-1.4142744
friatider.se/flerfaldigt-domd-nazistledare-haktad-for-bombattentat-mot-syndikalister
expressen.se/gt/en-gripen-for-attentatforsok-mot-flyktingboende/
friatider.se/nazister-kopplas-till-bombdad-mot-asylboenden
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/utreder-om-nazistorganisation-kan-ligga-bakom-bombvag-i-goteborg

How do general swedes view NRM?

wtf with the unknown flags in this thread ?

The thread has been moved from another board with no flags.

Or ayy lmaos. Whichever you prefer.

>inb4 newfags with xD AYY LMAO

i have a feeling it's the UK

we're overdue for these digits

Burgerland, as "retaliation" for electing Trump and passing the Muslim ban.

Sweden, Germany and the UK are already bending over backwards to appease Muslims, no point targeting them when they're already submitting.

France is due to elect a new President soon, a kebab aloha snackbaring himself there would help Le Pen more than anything.

hi

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKfBmnMrMTc

It'll be the United States. Our intelligence agencies will know about it but let it happen for the political capital it would bring Trump.

We're due, and honestly it'd do well to remind people.

please snackbar germoney or France.
Sweden is out of the questions, they just get enriched and they love it. literally 2months holiday for enriching a 13yo white slut

exactly

>My money is on France again
Yes please.
I don't give a fuck anymore, it's the only way for us to become great again.

France would be golden, especially if it was shortly before election.

NYC or France any one of them will do nicely