Thugs pull gun on 70-year-old Vietnam vet. But he’s armed, too — and quicker on the draw

I love a happy ending. Next we will get to hear about how these thugs were good boys turning their life around blah blah blah

>A 70-year-old Vietnam veteran was dropping off a friend Thursday morning in Venice, Illinois, when, authorities said, two men pulled up next him in a vehicle and asked for directions.

>But they really wanted something else: They pulled a gun on the vet in a robbery attempt, investigators said.

>Unfortunately for the crooks, the veteran — who’s from nearby St. Louis — was carrying a concealed firearm authorized by the state of Missouri, KTVI-TV said.

>And he used it, fatally shooting 19-year-old Billy Dickerson in the head and wounding 23-year-old Perry Richardson with bullets to the arm and chest, KTVI added.

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/07/thugs-pull-gun-on-70-year-old-vietnam-vet-but-hes-armed-too-and-quicker-on-the-draw/

archive.fo/AAZP8

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2now.com/2017/02/03/st-louis-man-charged-in-murder-of-armed-robbery-accomplice/
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/07/thugs-pull-gun-on-70-year-old-vietnam-vet-but-hes-armed-too-and-quicker-on-the-draw/
usconcealedcarry.com/travel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck year. Based Vietnam veteran.

>Billy Dickerson

tey didnu nuthing wrong

This is why citizens need weapons.
Police isn't quicker than bullets.

They waz always gud keeds

Kek, how he lasted 19 years with that name we'll never know

Dey waz jus bout to turn dem lifes around

Good.

Fuck em. They should have gotten a job if they didn't want to get shot.

>Be a dick - get shot like billy dick

DEY WAS GUD KIDS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
My church needs mo money fo my programs

God bless America.

DEY NEEDED MONEY TO BUY SOOTS 4 DA JOB INTERVEWZ MAYN

Beautiful

Can't stop winning.

It's time for everyone's favorite game...GUESS THE RACE

pic related

niggy niggerson.

what are you gonna do? shoot ba--

>Venice, IL

kek I remember playing them at basketball in middle school. They had one white kid on the whole team, and he looked like he had been plucked straight from a hay field and dropped in the ghetto. I always wondered what happened to him, how this hick ended up in the hood. A farm foreclosure that forced the family to move to section 8? An orphan? I also wonder if he eventually integrated into nigger society. I picture him now with gold fronts nigger-limping around a mall food court or a prison or whatever, constantly pulling on his dick and sucking on his teeth.

So sad.

He should have just given them what they wanted. Now we have a young adult who will never experience life since he was robbed of it.

I would love to see this on video.

Just imagine how hilarious that would be.

>niggers thought they could get slick on some old guy.
>niggers got put 6 feet under
I love happy endings.

>Dickerson
>Richardson
This seems like satire

I would wager that the old man is probably black. Venice is at least 90% black.

Does the article say how many years he is going to be in prison for carrying a handgun in Illinois?

is there any state with better gun laws than Missouri?

Tanned white.

>yfw you realize the cops told him he could go free if he could count from 1 to 10 on that piece of paper

St. Louis man charged in murder of armed robbery accomplice
Posted 4:52 pm, February 3, 2017

fox2now.com/2017/02/03/st-louis-man-charged-in-murder-of-armed-robbery-accomplice/

Sad.

>Richardson
>Dickerson
Don't tell me that's why they hung out together...

>Billy Dickerson in the head and wounding 23-year-old Perry Richardson

Also Peter Peckerwood was killed. Obviously they're niggs but they have white names!

>IT'S HIIIIIIIIIIGH NOON

>theblaze.com/news/2017/02/07/thugs-pull-gun-on-70-year-old-vietnam-vet-but-hes-armed-too-and-quicker-on-the-draw/
You forgot.
>Also Richardson has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with Dickerson’s death

>Try to rob a Nam vet
>It ain't me starts playing

I like how the article doesn't mention the race of the two very white sounding perp names but if you google them the survivor at least turns out to be...

you guess it, a fucking nigger

It's Illinois, they're some cornfed niggers.

>Dickerson
Northern European. His veins were soothing with Viking blood.

It's the accomplice that's getting charged, not the guy who shot them.

Southerners have weird names like Dickerson, Purvis, Pinkston, Pinkerton, etc..

This man is correct, learn to read.

>leaf reading comprehension

>>Also Richardson has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with Dickerson’s death
What the shit man.
>Defend yourself from thugs who absolutely would have killed you
>Go to jail
Seriously, what the shit

>nigs thinking they can take on a professional gook remover

Do these thugs ever win?

>quickdraw vets

they should replace the paul blarts with the homeless ones

This is why Devos is a bad idea, we already have tards like this who can't read

Unless they are killed, whites in nigger zones inevitably do something extremely criminal to survive and become creepy additions to a gang. Dave Chapelle spoke about it once--the one white guy in the mob of niggers is the one you have to worry about, because he did some shit to get in there.

Subtle get friendo

>Richardson
>Dickerson
>Hung

>burger reading comprehension

Richardson is the accomplice not the vet who defended himself
When you commit a violent felony and someone dies you get charged with murder

this might be my favorite webm of all time

From the comments
>He forgot to reload and save the taxpayers even more money.

Damn, who could have guessed.. huh

My bad, it's late as shit here. Glad to see I was wrong

>Also Richardson has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with Dickerson’s death, KTVI said, adding that once he’s released from the hospital, he’ll be taken to jail and held without bond.

Noice.
God, I wish they allowed guns here.

>died before he hit the ground
i do like this webbum. clean shooting

TOPKEK

One shot, one kill.

did that stupid nigger try to do a dual gun action movie maneuver?
that's why he died like a bitch. dumb shit was trying to be a badass kek.

Why was he trying to rob a store that sells guns?

As if everybody wouldn't be armed.

dead guy gets points for dual wielding

>Also Richardson has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with Dickerson’s death, KTVI said, adding that once he’s released from the hospital, he’ll be taken to jail and held without bond.

>“If you’re engaged in a forceable felony and someone — no matter who — dies during the course of your crime, you are accountable for murder,”

Lol, one thug gets killed in self defense by the target, and the other get's charged with his murder!

>Venice, Illinois
The racial makeup of the city was 5.50% White, 93.55% African American, 0.36% Native American, 0.04% Asian, and 0.55% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.75% of the population.

I think this guy might get into a bit of trouble since his CC permit is for Missouri but he was across the river in Illinois when this happened.

>Billy
>Bill
>William
>Dick
His name was Dick Dickerson.

VIDEOGAMES FUCK YEAH!

>be european
>two gentlemen of color pull up next to me
>they ask for directions
>I notice one is about to pull out a gun
>extract my certified self-defense cutter for which I needed four different licenses and one of my balls cut off (fastest way to get a self defense cutter)
>try to insert the blade pin as fast as I can (4444) but fail
>they shoot me and rob me of everything, leaving me for dead
>as I'm put on a list to access the parking lot of the hospital think to myself how lucky I am not to be a dumb american who needs to pay for healthcare

>I think this guy might get into a bit of trouble since his CC permit is for Missouri but he was across the river in Illinois when this happened.
Is there CCW reciprocity between these two states?

Illinois
*standard firearms ownership: restricted, firearm id card required
*right to self defense: no castle doctrine or stand your ground legislation
*open carry: prohibited in all public areas
*concealed carry: no provision for concealed carry licensing
Non-residents: a non-resident with a valid carry permit may possess firearms or ammunition in a vehicle if the weapons are unloaded and cased. if a non-resident does not have a valid carry permit , he must also stow the firearms in an inacessible are such as trunk or break them down to a non-functioning state.. non-residents may possess loaded firearms if the weapons are employed on publicly recognized target ranges, at bonafide gun shows or in a hunting format where the individual possesses a non-resident hunting license. absent these narrow exceptions the state of Illinios strictly prohibits the open or concealed concealed carry of firearms in all public areas. municipalities may also set their own laws concerning firearms.

this old man is in serious trouble with the state of Illinois. i live in a state that shares a border with Illinois and i stay on my side of the fence

Another one bites the dust! Another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust! Hey, (islam) I'm gunna get you too! "Another one bites the dust!

absolutely not

Vietnam Vet is a nigger. How can you gjys support him?

Probably not. Illinois sucks.

usconcealedcarry.com/travel/

This is glorious, based old veteran dude bro, some american go buy him a beer or something

He put his life on the line and fought off thugs. I don't care if he's black.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

KEK

Zero, state gun laws almost always carry over to cover the individual, even if the incident is not in that state. Thugs learned the meaning of "show me state".

Joplin here. Nope we might be poor but are quite possibly the least cucked state in the union.

>concealed carry: no provision for concealed carry licensing
I'm not sure what the deal in IL is right now. Their gun laws were so fucked that a court declared them unconsitutional. I don't know what they passed to replace them though.

Niggers are REALLY dumb.

If you dont get hard on watching this you aint white

JUSTICE IS SERVED

Reddit please leave.

Fuck off jidf

They dindu niffin wrong they were good boys just shooting they glock and shiet

Southern States share reciprocity. I still consider Southern Illinois Confederate. Those boys are some hard anti Niggerdom Americans.

50 million thugs to go.

In what perverted reality do people shorten william to dick?

>be burger minding my own business
>out of the blue some people point guns at me
>need to be armed myself because it's a lawless wasteland
how exactly is burgerland not the 3rd world again?
I think last year we had exactly one case of gun violence in the whole Barcelona Metro area (2.5m inhabitants)

i love it when they get literally btfo

>>William
>>Dick
Uhhh
Wut?

Nigger lover

i lol'd

AYYYYYYYYYY

Because you killed all your niggers. We were too nice to do so.

>Venice, Illinois
Strip clubs & massage parlors
Just outside East St. Louis
Basically a degenerate third-world war zone

Dick is the short version of Richard.

Isn't Richard Dick?

>parents give you the whitest sounding name ever
>you still fuck your own life up

Fuck year. Based Vietnam veteran.