Leaf vanned for "sarcistic tweet"

Leaf vanned for "sarcistic tweet"

archive.is/FP9cj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FP9cj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The day of the rake. Meme magic evoked by thousands of anons tired of leaf shitposting slowly starts creeping into real life.

>1st World Nation
I hate my hat.

While I think it is great that this happened to exactly the type of liberal faggot who calls for these types of laws, still, fuck my country for having them in the first place

What about all those racist tweets calling for the destruction of Christianity and that all white people need to die?
Do they count as hate speech also? Can we report them to them? Flood them with that instead.

>liberal faggot
>redpilled on muslims

Choose one fag, stop shit posting

Bin that hate speech, leaf

Fuck this stupid fucking county. Invade us already, Jesus Christ.

Let's hope gookmoot follows the same policy

>be a gigantic liberal faggot
>be surprised when you're persecuted for being a counter-revolutionary

I hope he serves hard time.

Help

>Both the Quebec provincial police and Montreal police have reported a spike in calls about the use of hateful language

Jesus fucking christ...

What really bothers me is that this censoring of criticism of the current governments policy (usually refugees for example) is against the fucking constitution. I don't care if they passed a bill limiting what the government perceives as "hate speech". The constitution voids that bill given that it declares we have completel freedom of speech and the right to criticism of our Government.

Ironic hate speech is still hate speech!

Why do all English-speaking countries seem to think 1984 is an instruction manual?

You haven't had free speech since 2013 when your supreme court found the following:

> Truthful statements can be presented in a manner that would meet the definition of hate speech, and not all truthful statements must be free from restriction.

Technically, yes, you should be able to report those. In fact, you should, repeatedly and in groups.

English-speaking countries have never reached the levels of fascism and dictatorships as through Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe and Russia.

Mongol dog.

feels good to live in a free country where you can call a dindu a NIGGER right to his face, then shoot him dead when he chimps out and tries to assault you.

>t. chink

Eternal Anglo, tbqh.

If anybody asks I think all races are equal and we shouldn't discriminate.

[blinks out "help me" in morse code]

Because behind our civilized facade, Anglo culture is still deep down barbaric and tribal. Im not saying I agree with this particular arrest, but if you look closely you will see Anglo governments are generally a lot less lenient than their western counterparts when it comes to crime and punishment. Our population must be kept in check because we are prone to chimping out. Add to this the fact our countries have been flooded by the multicult over the last three decades and you are sitting on a very volatile populace. Just take America for example. Despite all their freedoms you can still get lengthy prison sentences for minor stuff there. Also I think Britain is the only European country where a criminal offence you commit as a teen will stick to you for the rest of your life and where life sentences are still a thing.

Sure if we had a Nordic/French system we'd have less of a police state, but we would also be a complete mess. Even Singapore follows this model.

I know someone who has actually said things like "The American dream still exists. It's just in Canada." And "I feel like the way Canada is going is what the founding fathers had imagined."

Can you fucking believe that people believe this shit?

>Canada
>Anglo

French is the ruling class here

fred phelps used ti be a civil rights lawyer

Didn't know that. I'll have to look into it. If it's true, then why in the fuck did we even draft up a fucking constitution if we we're going to effectively rip the thing up a few decades after we wrote it? Just why. It makes zero sense.

I only talk in racist online anymore because it was made illegal in every other country.

Feels like freedom, niggers.

>French
Just stop. Every single Canadian I met who claimed to speak Frog was as fluent in it as I am in Chinese.

>It makes zero sense.

It makes perfect sense for a government that doesnt want valid criticism to its nation destroying practices.

There are a lot of French politicians now that you mention it....hmmm. Really jogs the ol' noggin doesn't it?
We had that freedom at one point in this country. It says so on our god damn constituion. We decided that shit was void 2 decades after drafting it apparently.. Our freedom of speech went with that to. Now it appears the Quebec shootings gave the Government the ammo it needs to crack down on dangerous "nationalists and asssociate groups". Because fuck the constitution and freedom of speech. This all seems scapegoat like to me. I wonder how many other people in this country notice this.

That lefty faggot caught the brunt of what he supports.

The cunt probably cried and thought about how insane it was to be arrested for the wrong opinion.

How so?

Where in the tweets linked is there a death threat? How is this even chargeable, even if it's a stupid thing to say publicly it's still his charter right to have freedom of expression. It's absolute bullshit how this is tried but some dumb Muslim in Toronto can call for Sharia communist government and attacking cops and nothing happens

Did the article intentionally omit the damning comment or was it one of the ones included?

I guess you haven't met many Canadians then, friend.

>he's very, very clearly trying to defend mudslimes
>gets vanned for "hate speech"
Fucking hilarious. It's really over for canuckistan. Maybe this will help mudslime lovers see what it's like to live in a leftard society and perhaps wake up, though.

Of course they don't count as hate speech. What are you, a bigot? Christians are terrorists, unlike muslims. They deserve nothing but death!
t. canadian police

Is there any hope for us in a post Trudeau world, or will he fuck it up beyond repair?

Exactly. My favorite part is how they pretend they know better than the French, though.

Honestly, the only hope I see is that trump manages to get out of the quagmire he's in, and then moving to the US. Canada has always been absolute trash, and clearly it's not getting even a bit better on any front.

same thing happened to some Melbourne cuck years ago, made an "ironic" video mocking racists but of course libtards were too dumb to understand it and he ruined his life.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

Fucking Germans can't detect sarcasm like the police, your people are autism personified, like if the whole population was a bunch of Sheldon coopers. Read that he was incredulous, because he was defending Muslims and virtue signaling and it backfired

R. v. Whatcott was the case, I believe

dunno ask my country

i think the whole constitution thing is rubbish desu if someone really wants to screw it over they'll do and the piece of paper is useless

Now this is deliciously hillarious pata, gj. wd. user.

No its not, but Quebec is a big province for

>archive.is/FP9cj

sounds like he won't be charged

canadian government is protecting hatred now, that's cool.

When I say that western countries are under full control of Communist Forces it's NOT A FUCKING JOKE

The communists have taken control of the west

Save maybe the United States now with Donny laying down the law on their faggot heads

FYI Canada is moving to block breitbart news from access like World News Daily since it posts actual news and isn't supportive of their globalist NWO agenda. Seriously

Governments tend to do that. It is why history is full of revolutions. Things start out pretty good, but after a while it becomes corrupted and distorted and you have to kill it and start over.