1974 Interview with the Shah of Iran was Based AF

Even calling (((them))) out, which ultimately lead to the funded rebellion by (((them))) also. Was he not our guy? Is this what Happens to any Leader that goes against (((them)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

bump

nice

Aunt lived in Iran then UAE through 60's & 70's. She has given me a lot of insight to how good life was under the Shah.
IIRC the U.S. Also gave the shah printing presses, which led to mass counterfeiting of US Dollars as well as pass ports after he was over thrown.

Good find user, funny how accurate what he says is. The inteviewer they goes straight on to say the New York post is owned by Jews.

alot of Iranian investors went to start business in UAE way before the big boom. They made it out before the collapse

Based.

Always liked this guy, Persians are overall great. The only Muslims I can ever like but most are secular.

Family member over seas sent this to me, i was floored when he mentioned (((them))). Had to share it with you all

what he says is absolutely true

My grandad actually worked for this guy once when he was still in the army

wow he didn't hold back, interesting

This guy was a bitch to the CIA. Are you telling me the CIA calling out (((them))) is genuine?

OI VEY

In reality the proteins wouldn't sit that way, they'd just sort of lay munged up. The generator they used to display the proteins tried to maximize visibility of the mess and that's how it decided to lay them out.

t. - Molecular Genetics major

All the other muslims want to kill all the 10% of these muslims.

he knew what was coming, only calling them out AFTER

a series of agreements between 1973* and 1980 resulted in the Saudis' regaining full control

What do you mean? If this guy said something bad he wouldve had instant issues with Washington/CIA. He gave them oil at low prices and they sold him weapons at high prices, they were screwing him to hell and he could do nothing. He had no power to talk 'rebelliously' about (((them))). Im really curious to understand this, because I have just come from researching Mossadeq's fall and the CIA/British/Shah created coup to get rid of him. What do you think of Mossadeq? Is he (((them)))

Why did the anglo burger alliance put him in power 1953?

Yes my Uncle worked in the Oilfield and it took him to Iran and then Abu Dhabi. I was just a kid at the time she would mail me gifts. I've spoken to her a lot in the last few decades about what is going on their now. Hard to believe a white American woman used to be able to walk safely in Iran with no fear, no hijab.

>What do you think of Mossadeq?
persian bernie

What do you mean, what do i mean? Learn your history timeline

To have a puppet as they where sovereign before 1953 with Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh. As good times went rolling, Saudi got favored in the 73 agreement and the Shah for saw what was coming, as his mortal Arab enemies have always wanted Iran fully under their control. With (((their))) help it has been quit a battle, up till today...

His english was shit.

Bruh i went last summer, it was safe as can be. They gave me free shit just because i was American.

kek

They would love to take our guns