What's wrong with being a citizen of the World and caring about humanity?

What's wrong with being a citizen of the World and caring about humanity?

counter point.

Whats wrong with being a nationalist and caring about your heritage?

Because in this world there will always be men and women that take advantage of the weak. Being a compliant little bitch only makes it easier for them to control you.

Because the people who are pushing it do it through lies, bribes, thuggery, pretty much every negative form of human interaction. Do you want these people having rule over all known creation?

how'd u get internet connection on your caravan, gypsyshit?

Because some citizens of the world are better than others.

Unity through a thinly veiled power over others system isn't in accordance with natural law.

Unity without deception, without leaders, without followers is the answer.

Unity as humanity is currently trying to implement it is death. It's a stagnation of the status quo which is acceptance of inequality or deception. It leads to absence of free will and manifests as multitudes of slaves giving all power to very few who lead to destruction.

heritage is petty and pointless

I'll take i'm a massive faggot and i'm proud that middle aged pakis raped my daughter and the police covered it up for 500$

No it isn't. Heritage is important and essential. It is naive fantasies of "the world" that are petty and pointless. "The world" is a rock with things living on it, not a country.

>from a fucking leaf who has no heritage.

2/10
Shit tier bait.

This is more important

>Heritage is important and essential

eh, not really. Not anymore

You can't be loyal to an abstraction. Nationalism isn't any better in that regard though.

t. traditionalist

if you care about the species stop helping 3rd world shit holes with clean drinking water and out sourcing. also stop letting poor people into 1st world nations

population growth will end this species in short time. we rely on the current economic system. inflation is 7/10 of gdp growth most years. more people equals more demand for essentials. most jobs deal in non essentials. expendable income in household budgets is at its limit in most of the west. raising minimum wage isnt a option as companies will fire more people just ask wallmart and mcdonalds

get your shit together hippie

Roses are red, violets are blue, niggers are violent and have a low IQ

Because that shit never worked and it never will, if believed that shit even for a second, you are a superbly bluepilled faggot

Because humanity could care less about you. Better to stick with those who consider you part of their tribe. And no, humanity will never be one tribe. There are too many differences between us.

Islamic values are the exact opposite of Judeo-Christian values. It is incompatible with the west.

Regarding the pic, when C starts behaving more like X and T, we can revisit the issue.

You can and should care about everyone. (This is a central tenet of T, by the way.) However, you owe a debt of loyalty to your own nation and culture. If it is threatened, you must act in its defense.

What's wrong with having an eclectic and cosmopolitan mindset but appreciating every nation and people for who they are rather than the bland hypocritical image of yourself that you want to project on them?

BJ is a roach tho.

>A fucking leaf

That's because you have nothing to be proud of. People from real countries do.

The fact that you're essentially destroying every single thing that makes life worth living.

>I unironically take personal pride in ancestors' accomplishments

sounds pretty lame, desu

Much better than your ancestors not having any accomplishments. Besides, that's what my ancestors wanted.

Gypsy life would be pretty awesome desu

hello reddít.

Because the world doesn't care about you

>Much better than your ancestors not having any accomplishments.

is it really though?

Muslims hate both christians and jews, jews just let them in for more shekels and that Christian is a pushover and lets Ahmed kill his family and he wouldn't care

I don't understand why the epsilon (linked with utilitarianism) is in the picture.

Does someone can explain it to me? Unlike all the others, it is not linked with christianity/fascism/nazism.

Go care about humanity in the 3rd world. Don't import it and all the problems that go with it.

How about we globally ban all religions?

Since, you know, they're all bullshit.

OK go be a citizen of Somalia let me know how that works for you

what the fuck does that mean?

Theres many impossible things, but no religion is impossible unless you gI've an alternative

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

If you care about humanity an awful lot, you ought to to Somalia and help them after they went into disarray

Here.

.......how about math?

It means get a reality check

Because everyone hates each other. The Indians in my area hate the Pakis.

>The Indians in my area hate the Pakis.
>everyone hate the Pakis
Fixed.

>he wasnt taught how to play old banjo folk tunes by his father
>he isnt keeping the tradition alive while countless hipsters and wannabes with no heritage warp and destroy the original tunes.

Everything. Because we're white and have small dicks.

ahmed go home

I could say the same thing about you Londonstani.

it justifies A stealing from B to give to C

This is what makes the world a hell hole.

unregualed capitalism is the cure.
all interactions win+win

> a citizen of the World
It's like a detector of (((THEM)))

Islam
Liberals
Minority entitlement

How would you know?

>I unironically think I have more in common with some African kid in Nigeria than I do with my own countrymen

You don't

What you fail to understand is that humans are fundamentally tribalistic. Yes the world is becoming more and more globalised, I completely accept that.

However, it's very clear that nationalism is not dead - LOOK AT CHINA. They probably pose the biggest threat to the West right now. Russia too I guess, just because of their nukes and military strength. China is obviously more of an economic threat, but they also have nukes and a strong military.

In both of these countries, nationalism is entrenched, and experiencing a renaissance.

So I think that now is the worst time that we can give up on nationalism.

What's your response to this?

Diferent things can't cohexist. It always leads to conflict or submision of one or the other. At the same time, everyone is different so we can't make everything the same. In the end everything leads to conflict. But if our culture believes in "world peace" or "diversity" it will only lead to our extintion, because other culture are actively trying to become the most influent.

>What's wrong with being a citizen of the World and caring about humanity?
Nothing.

Because Christ is king. Judaism is the synagogue of Satan, and Islam is a religion for violent pedophiles

nothing, as you don't forsake the good of humanity in order to virtue signal about how much you love subhumans

We are not the same.

Use some simple observation
>Name one incorruptible body of governance?
OK... Now think of a single body governing the planet. Feel comfortable with that?

That image is self-contradictory. It celebrates the (((abrahamic))) religions and the differences in cultures that they represent, and yet advocates unity. Either you recognise that cultures and peoples are different and separate, as the image without the meaning of the text does, and that it is precisely the separation that preserves diversity, or you go full stalin and burn all churches, mosques and synagogues, fuck culture, only the cult of the glorious leader is acceptable. The middle ground is basically everyone becoming muslim because they dgaf about your liberal wankfantasy and like to kill kuffars.

What's wrong with being a citizen of a sovereign nation and caring about your own race, culture and heritage?

Islam and African birthrates.

Being a douche and stepping on others

The only Greek letter in that image is Sigma.

What's wrong? Your CHILDREN...

WILL SUCK THE FALSE PROPHETS DICK

getting raped by shitskins while thanking them for their enrichment?