Everyone is against Trump. Why can't you accept the fact that he will fail?

Everyone is against Trump. Why can't you accept the fact that he will fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Turkroach
Opinion discarded

Don't insult dog shit like that

Absolutely nepekaka.

>Sweden

best thing about turkey

i don't have to live there

So far so good. I just pay no attention to fake news (((CNN))) and acctually have my own opinion. Hell I haven't had a job in 4 years. Gave up. Put an application in last week. Had a phone interview. Now going in for a 2nd interview in 2 hours.

Because everyone said he would. Again, and again, and again, and again...

>and again
>and again
>and again
>and again
>and again

Remind me who he is, and please do not bother to remind us who you are.

After all, you are wasting your life to speak about "him". He already has power over all of you, and you don't even see it.

Go back to Slovakia you inbred slav

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8

>Trump will never succeed!
>Says the hysterical man for the 1000th time this year

I support Trump so it's obviously not 'everyone' that is against him.

> I still love you MAGA!

every tweed uni cunt you mean

They hate Trump because he is an alpha male that plays by his own rules and stay firm in his opinions and statements, leftists want a flip-flopping pandering faggot like Hillary and Obama because they appease them every time they have a tantrum.
>I love Trump, he's a real human bean

What a weird drawing. I love picking apart the lost and troubled psyche that these faggots show through their art. They can not rationalize such a man being in power, so they cope by drawing him as an exaggerated, tiny, and ugly cartoon getting stomped out by a huge foot, like something of comparable magnitude will ever happen to Trump. It's pathetic. It's like a little toddler hitting her doll because she's mad at mommy and daddy.

Please tell me this is a really good photoshop.

kek it's sweden what do you think

>that image of a foot squashing
>Self-projecting the aggression that is dumped on you.
>flag checked
That is some self-reflection imagery you have there turkroach.
You mad people like to stomp you?
You're victim-hood is predictable.

The army, the police and every white man with balls and a gun is with President Trump.

He will succeed.

>Trump supporter pretends to be "CTR" to further his cause.

Stop this fake shit.

>British """"""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=oL7PSlUuWPs

It reminds me of braap posting

He already succeeded.

far from everyone. The "vocal majority" is. Which means, only the majority of people that voice their opinion. and why would that be? could it be because pro-trumpers are threatened with physical assault or becoming social (ugh, i hate that word so much) outcasts if they voice their opinions (which causes many of them to stay silent)? could it be because mass media are notoriously left aligned? hmm...

He shall not fail. Even if he does act like a retard sometimes, he is the only one that can challenge the stupid SJW/leftist/multicultrual/genderstudies/liberalsnowflake culture that seems to be spreading amongst western nations like a plague. And believe me, there are plenty of people both in 'murica and europe who support trump, even if many of them do so silently.

All leftys do with their obvious ideologically motivated propaganda is to bring more rational human "normies" to the "alt right" - or at least into a center-"against-left" position (good enough for me).

*All left-leaning feefee propagandists are against Trump

Don't you have a few secularists to behead, Erdogan?

I thought the dudes from Monty Python were based, though. John Cleese voted Brexit.

Because he has the support of the silent majority, the police and the army.

You don't want to see us protest or march.

You don't want to see us march on the media. They won't survive it.

it doesn't look like an official MP Twitter account

>MFW I voted for him precisely because the shitheads whom I abhor hate him

>cuckroach

(((everybody)))

>Turk
>thinks his opinion isn't trash
Saged

Is Monty Python one of the most overrated creators in the world? Protip: Yes he is.

Can i have another tip, please?

Agreed. First time I've watched one of their movies, I couldn't know where to laugh.

Isn't the head of Tyrone's cock enough for you?

Why? What's wrong with it?

No. Your riddle was just too damn hard

>everyone against trump
>50% of the voters voted for him
hmmm

They're afraid of his success.

It's like all the Cubs fans winning the world series...nobody really wanted them to win but they enjoyed hoping they would.
Now that they won, they have no excuses.

>won the election
>everyone is against him

fake news pls go

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

everyone isn't against Trump. we actually voted him in. sorry turkyman. don't care.

Shut up Abdul.

Why is (((everyone))) so upset that America is serving American interests for a change, instead of doing Israel's bidding and bombing the planet?

45.9%

Monty pythons is funny af, stop acting like a libtard 2D>3D

That whole fucking document is cringe, but this made me laugh.

It's literally a "REEEEEE!!! Trump is bypassing the news Jews! He's getting his message out unfiltered by us! We have to stop this!"

POO

You are a disgrace to your countrymen.

IN

Still far from 0%.

America is not actually serving America's interest. I don't care if burgers crash and burn, but this degeneracy going on in the land of the free and the home of the brave is setting up a dangerous precedent.

TEH EMU

Oh. If a lefty says that to me, i must be doing something right. Carry on!

>pthbbt!!
What did they mean by this?

Except the most powerful man in the world for 4 consecutive years and his seconds strongest military force rivaled only by US itself.

Most Americans don't even know where the fuck you're from.

Your opinion is discarded. Come back when you have a country of importance. Like Japan, or Iceland or Poland.

Foreign Turkroaches' opinions on Trump are irrelevant.

(part 1):

There are several reason why Trump got elected. One of them is because manufacturing unions, such as those in the Pennsylvania steel industry, are tired of being sold-out to foreigners; both the Bush-style Republicans and the Democrats under Obama did it (Obama and top Dems supported TPP, for instance). Americans are tired of the left allowing black and Hispanic violent criminals run rampant, just because they're not white. Americans are tired of the Mexican border being unsecured, because Northerners/leftists either don't care about border safety, or actually want more Mexicans to pour-in unchecked because if gives the Democrats more votes. 30% of all murders in Texas are caused by illegal immigrants. Americans are tired of being forced to take-in immigrants from countries with ISIS in them, while the leftists in government refuse to inspect them adequately, or even admit that radical Islam is a problem.

Thats hot time to fap. Look at those stinky feet yummy

If everyone is against Trump - which I get - why was he voted into the office?

Something doesn' t add up.

(part 2):

Americans are tired of the US paying for international organizations like NATO and the UN's protection, without much in return - that's why Trump is pushing to make them pay more of their share. Americans are tired of the middle-class being screwed by low-class welfare queens and NEETs, as well as the corporate elites who make deals with leftist bureaucrats in the government to stifle righteous competition against them; that's why Trump is working to lift the tax burden on the middle-class, and giving them room to succeed and grow by attacking the corrupt elites. Americans are tired of corrupt lobbyists and corrupt politicians that take their bribes, both foreign and domestic, that's why Trump is putting tough restrictions on lobbyists. Americans are tired of relying on the Saudis and OPEC for oil, that's why Trump, Tillerson, and Perry are working to make the US energy-independent. Americans are wary of the leftist politicians who want to restrict lawful citizens' gun rights, while also attacking the police for doing their job, or withdrawing the police and allowing criminals to attack conservatives - such as in the Berkeley riots; that's why Trump is voicing strong support for the 2nd Amendment, and appointing Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court to defend gun rights as well. Americans are tired of "political correctness" sucking all the joy out of free speech, that's why Trump is giving the middle finger to political correctness, and protecting free speech rights. Those are just a few of my reasons.

link on illegal Mexican-caused murders in Texas: breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

>trump will fail

You've been saying that over and over and over again for the past two years.

Because illegal immigrants in California don't get to decide who wins.

>Americans knowing basic geography
You just played yourself

>American Education