Should women be educated?

should women be educated?

>Can women be educated?

Ftfy

>women
>capable of higher though
Gotta pick one senpai.

Women should be exterminated. Artificial wombs will continue our race.

Freshman antifafu was a qt

Educated or "educated"?

I think we need to pull the plug on social media

It hasn't done anything but divide us

Of course. But promoting conservative views in schools rather than degenerate liberal views would be a nice change.

No, they're children.
They're incapable of grasping complex thoughts.

This post hit me in a weird way. What the fuck would happen if social media were suddenly killed, assuming that it were done 100% effectively with no underground shit taking its place?

If by educated you mean read the King James Bible, yes.

Women don't need college to do what they were made to do.

Neither do men, tbqh.

Separate from men.

CULTURALLY MARXISTED
NO GOD
NO NATION
NO HUSBAND

Families are cancer, my teacher Mr Goldfarberger told me that.

I don't think the problem is necessarily the gender, it's more the actual education.

Here's a great before/after with a guy

A lot of heads would explode.

I 100% agree.

social media is the number one spreader of degeneracy, it let's idiots all around the world communicate and get their stupid opinions heard by everyone

>they start wearing beanies

Send em to Africa

No.

No college just puts preconcieved ideas into their minds. They can't be critical and will just accept everything what the (((professor))) says so they can have good grades

Do you understand the difference between educated and "educated"?
Most modern universities are shite. And they produce shitty people regardless of their gender.

Why read a miss translation that is literally missing books

Junior>senior>freshman>sophmore

Increasingly masculine by the year

I have three daughters, the oldest is in college and has already turned.

How can I save the other two?

You will reap what you have sowed, falling for the college meme.

Yes. Considering, unlike the majority of you failures, I actually have a daughter and I love her. It follows that then I wish her the enjoyment that accompanies scholarship.

Introduce them to actual men before they turn feminist

A feminist is just a woman who has never had a good fuck(and never will because of the fat and warning colours)

Senior years looks cute. Redemption arc?

Seriously though, why is Sam Hyde the only person on earth who doesn't look ridiculous wearing a beanie?

How old are they? Don't try to force views on any of them. Do you and your wife have a good relationship with them?

Women's education shouldn't interfere with her priorities.

For what purpose?

Very little education is needed for the jobs women can do on their backs. Everything else can be mechanized or computerized these days.

6000000 hours in paint.

>/fa/
That's actually pretty accurate.

Beating Succubi with our massive Man brains is the only way. Nature has given them some potent weapons, but they are dumb as shit mostly.

Send them to a uni in the SEC, have them join a sorority.

It's also the fire that's cleansing us of such filth. The world would be profoundly more degenerate without social media. It may very well be the thing that saves us from the leftists, as it allows rational people to ridicule them openly with arguments that that they can't respond to by simply throwing urine on you and screaming about their love for abortion.

The combination of free speech -- which only exists in the US -- and social media, is an incredible weapon against degeneracy.

Yes they can be (((educated))) brainwashing/indoctrination whatever you wanna call it they can be.

nice. good to see some oc for once. i want one where she's in the camps though being shoahed.

kek

Women can only be educated to a certain degree. After that they become susceptible to brainwashing.

Get the Jerusalem Bible, you fucking pleb

this must be true given the last 5 years

arguing over various forms of kike lies. so cute.

I know. So obvious right.

Universities all over are the New High School.

Iidiots gotta fight for attention with other idiots, and that's the result.