Why do I only attract mixed-race and black women?

Throughout my life I have always found myself seeing way more mixed and black women in comparison to white. I have slept with only 2 white girls in comparison to 9 black/mixed. Would anyone know the psychology behind why? (I don't care about the whole race-mixing meme, I'm just curious) I'm ginger with some Jewish ancestry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hc475FVF1B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White women are shit. Waste of time if it bothers you too think about why you attract women who don't have the personality of a wet rug.

Cause American blacks can't handle their women, much less african women. See

more than a few black woman be checking me out, more than white woman. black woman be aggressive.

now how the hell did he do that

You seriously need to go kill yourself man. I ain't joking, you really do.

It's because they're trying to convince themselves that they don't have Electra complexes by fucking the furthest thing from their absent father.

mixed woman be cute.

Because there is just one post by t5his ID end yourself Sup Forums shiller you make this place Cesspool
youtube.com/watch?v=hc475FVF1B0

Same here, I havent had sex with as many women, but most have been black/black-hispanic. I also have red(dish) hair and pale skin.

I think a lot of them like white guys with blue eyes, and red hair especially because the skin contrasts so much with their own race.

Iv'e never had a woman I never met just ask for sex but once.

foreign women want to get colonized. white people are objectively the tallest and best looking on average. plus all of history says white people are pretty Awesome in everyway. white people dont really abuse women unless you're irish or russian.

Find a nice octaroon.

well actually a few people asked. about half n half.

white women find you lacking. Black woman have lower standards because you are exotic.

Because whites are the most attractive race that's why
I've noticed that all the attractive black/mexican women all go for whites while the men of their races are left with the scraps (aka the fatties)

I'm a poopskin and weirdly enough I attract so many Polish girls, not complaining as they're pretty traditional and know their place. What's up with dat tho?

Black women down south are obsessed with red hair. They love ginger men. I can't explain it but I see it all the time when I have to be around blacks. They go crazy when one is around.

Half breed bitches love me, I have red hair.. They love it... 90% of them also hate blacks

What I find weird is how I keep attracting geeky Jewish girls. You know, the frumpy kind with a slight rockabilly twist that listen to Arcade Fire and The Strokes.

Not my type, but they're easy and keep trying to get to know me. I don't even look like a liberal. Shit, I wear fucking combat boots.

White, by the way.

You must live in a shit area to have that any niggers around.

Now that you have HIV you should probably stick to them.

It's so true

Sad but true

Spot on.

no shill I'm just a voyeur