Learn the difference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jY6yBTYxLko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

K

arbitrary, subjective, immaterial

really made me think

One is wholesale the other is production, two completely different markets but I don't expect Sup Forums to understand economics

What a dumb image

what is volume

what did he mean by this?

>NEET

Is this some kind of loss edit?

really fires up your neurons

what the fuck, not even close.

The "businessman" makes watermelons easily available any time to anybody who wants one. The alternative is growing your own.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

How much do the glass and umbrella cost?

So one ups the price and sells to niggers the other ups it and sells to fags.

Got it.

At least post the original, JIDF shill.

1 E?
Wtf is that?

>work and time doesn't make something more valuable

What is this € thing?

Euro.

you found the symbol retard, you probably already know before posting your retarded unneeded post

not always

It's the Euro sign. It's EUropoor money

>I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

where is the salary for the guy that made the drink?

He probably copied it from the image itself. If you open up pics in paint you can copy+cut text now.

Reichsmark. It's mostly used by German client states and Turkish diaspora.

>It was a forgotten, damaged art, now it's a good meme, brought thousand of people to that church

that's not how greentexting works. I don't know why I did it

Those are two different things though.

Except that umbrella, ice and cup on top of production costs make the profit much less. Maybe less than the businessman makes.

Comma is in the wrong place, m8

you cant make glass and paper umbrella with a watermelon

youtube.com/watch?v=jY6yBTYxLko

what is effort user? If you sell same shit for 50% more with no work at all, isn't that better than to put all that effort in selling few for bigger profit

basic math
you buy a million melons for 1& (better than your E) and sell for 1.5& you get 500k& easy

you slice that melon that you bought for 1& and sell like 100 of them you will get only 400& in profit...

so which is better?

Yeah and he'll still make more money in the long run, wow and i thought the average american's brain having delay was just a meme -___-

>watermelon juice
>profitable

But you'd need to raise the price to offset the cost of buying glasses to serve the drink in, as well as the umbrellas and whatever the fuck those leaves are.

Plus, unless you're serving the drink yourself, you have to offset the cost of employee wages and general property management to keep your establishment open.