>Gets citizenship in Norway
>Get free house and shit in the city of Karasjok
>Wants to move back to the refugee camp in Lebanon because it's cold here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amundsen's_South_Pole_expedition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should send all the immigrants to Svalbard

Or we can just send them to our lovely colony

Why even bother ? The war in Syria is almost over, it's time for you to go back and rebuild.

>move to country near the arctic
>it's cold

It's the coldest place in Norway, our girl did it again

Do you blame em?

Goys, we need to stop global warming. The only thing keeping the shitskins out is the cold weather

pretty based

>Get free house and shit in the city of Karasjok
>Karasjok
Top lel. It's like a piece of a huge masterplan.

Well, at least this poor family look like are REAL migrants. Gotta give them that.

I fucking told you... I'd love it if i screen captured it too.

You gonna loose 90% of your refugees on account that your climate is shit.

look at those poor military aged fit men running away from war and poverty

So did they fuck off back to Lebanon?

Is the climate in Norway similar to, say, Anchorage AK? I lived there a few years and I got pretty comfy except driving on ice could be scary.

BUAHAHHA NORWAY SO POOR EVEN RAPEFUGES RUN AWAY.
YOU ARE ONE OF US

Stop being an Islamophobe

I wouldn't live with samis either

Leftists will now embrace global warming as necessary for the survival of Muslim refugees.

I bet the guys were just swimming across mediterranean.
Did all Syrian gyms go bust ?

No pooland read.again is because of the.cold. Do not compare Slav shitholes with Nordic prosperous and cuck nations

Climate varies heavy by region. Costal cities like Bergen, Kristiansand and Trondheim got pretty mild winters (average winter temperatures is around 28-32 degrees fahrenheit).
Inner towns like Roros and Karasjok is much colder, for example it was -43.6 degrees fahrenheit in Karasjok on new years eve

>Karasjok
I take it that based Listhaug was behind this.

We should do the same here. Are you a refugee and want gibs and housing? You have to live in Kiruna and work the mine if they need you.

This

Great, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Living in a tent in lebanon sounds better than living in Sami land

>Karasjok
Pretty fucking arctic mate

Prime minister next

Looks like general winter saved the day once more.

Canada is low on the desired countries for Refugees for similiar reasons. They only come if they have family here and usually try to get into the US via us.

Even Asian immigrants only really move to Hongcover because it's the only non-freezing winter city in Canada. Knew an Indian lady whose son got into the country on a worker visa program but he was being placed in the middle of no were in a cold province and he was apparently in tears because he didn't want to come here.

Hot
Please come to Sweden

Let them leave. It's best for everyone

Im paying to go on vacations up there, its a beutiful place.

Global warming is racist

I imagine it has nice scenery. Despite the cold, if one assimilated to it, it would be a hell of a nice experience.

cold climates are racist

government funded global warming when?

BAN GLOBAL WARMING.

We need to induce a new ice age. We need to make it freaking cold in Germany too!

Would love to switch desu. I hate the humid winters here. I love snow and cold weather.

heh. and they say global warming is a thing

You can't handle the cold Swede I've been to Antarctica. That place is insane my piss would literally freeze if I pissed outside.

This is why i laugh at people who think Norway will be 100% immigrant in the future, yeha mabye in Oslo or Bergen, but i have not seen a shitskin last more than one winter in the North, they just cant take it

They should move to Manitoba. Oh wait..

Can i get that house and passport? I speak english and i work hard and want to contribute to your society

Nice, I want to visit New Swabia as well at some point. Heard it's great.

European weather is racist.

Winter Chan make the slimes go away

>Karasjok
Inside the arctic circle. Fucking brilliant!

It actually is. I would say you have to have a certain way of thinking to deal with it and even then, cold just magnifies any gloom or depressions. People from harsh, cold climate are hard, often cynical bastards.

>move to the frozen north
>be surprised when its cold
rly tickles my neurons, these rocket scientists have it all figured out

Yep.
As things get worse India China and Afrika will see their populations move towards Europe in great tides.

Noone will be able to stop it.

the earth is Islamaphobic

Praise Winter chan.
Praise Kek.

the darker skin are.

Proofs I belong up north, I love the cold and hate the summer time

I'll be praying for that Fimbulwinter, Norge-bro.

Based, i know who ill be voting for.

Good now convince Sweden to stop being a cuck faggot and expel the hordes.

No you dont. It's not like in disney movies.

Our girl

Sure just move, there is plenty of Dutch and german people living in rural Norway

>be human
>not liking snow

All the Jamaican cabbies that are fresh off the boat LOVE snow and do the anual Polar Plunge at Marist college. Maybe it's just an Arab thing to hate snow...then again a lot od Pakistan and Afghanistan get snow...so maybe I'm wrong.

Our grill

Why would norway claim antarctica
It makes no sense

I need a quick rundown on her.

Men kan du snakke norsk? Og, vi er ikke pleide å -0°C I sor-afrika. So ons sal dieselfde voel soos hulle glo ek

Lots of countries have their own slice of Antarctica

WE WUZ EXPLORERS

Because muscles stop bullets

>sending immigrants to karasjok
Holy shit not even norwegians want to be there

N I G G E R
I A L S O
G R
G E
E
R

Antarctica has vast amounts of untapped resources. Right now they are buried under 2 miles of ice, but in the future if that thawed it would be like returning to the stone age in terms of the abundance of resources right at surface level.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amundsen's_South_Pole_expedition

>Move to Northern Europe
>It's cold
Shocking...

Uh, because we were kinda the ones who discovered the south pole and planted our flag on that shit before UK?

I'm kinda pissed we don't own all of it to be honest.

>Be refugee
>Get citizenship in a first world country just because in yours there's a war
this is a fucking joke

The Syrian refugee crisis is going on, what? a year? two years?
If I moved to Norway, or anywhere else for that matter, I'd have to wait probably 3 years minimum (some places 5, maybe even 7) just to be eligible to apply. Not to mention having to know the language first to be able to get trough the process. Maybe even pass an exam that tests your basic knowledge about the country.

But fuck it. No. They're refugees.

We will stop it once million niggers from central Africa try to pull this shit

>A gypsy calling someone else a nigger
Delightful

Based Listhaug will save our nation.

A better question is why the fuck does the other countries like Australia & the Britbongs own a piece of it when the Britbongs came 4 weeks after us and failed to ever find it, and then died on the journey.

Why the fuck does Australia have a bigger piece than us, fucking ridiculous.

Tragic fate befell those bongs on the way back.

Fucking Britbongs

F

Kek, yes, those poor bongs.

>Stopping bullets
That's not the point. Their country is in shambles, they're supposed to fight it.

When the French Revolution hit off you didn't see literally half the French population fleeing to Asia or some shit. When the American Civil War occurred each side fought for their people, they didn't all run to Mexico and initiate a dramatic ethnic shift in the population while demanding welfare.

Syrian fighting aged men are abandoning their homeland when it needs them. They're violent rapists yet also cowards.

The real question is why The Great Empire of Sweden don't have a claim on it.

Fuck off we're full

Check out We lost the sea- A gallant gentlemen, what got me to read up on the expeditions.

Anyhow hats off to you lads for cucking the everloving shit out of them.
They should have known you were born in the snow, molded by it.

Just one hell of a consolation prize.

Max kek well memed Christmas

That's like when African-Americans want to leave to Africa, but they never do.

F
Should have used Bergans.

how were borders decided on the top of Scandinavia? Looks pretty arbitrary to me

I'm serious here. We're like the Sweden of the Middle East.

Newsflash: They take everything for granted and they are fucking ungrateful.
It's the way of the Arab.
Best thing is send them home where they tell others about how cold Europe is.

>Be Norway
>Discover Antarctica
>Discover Iceland
>Discover Greenland
>Discover North America
>At the end of the day only own a tiny piece of Antarctica.

I'm just about done

No strange and exotic people and cultures to integrate into your own. They didn't think you could get cucked by penguins.

Good. Nobody ever seems to mention this on either side of the political spectrum, but aren't refugees supposed to fuck off back to their smoldering crater of a country after the rooty tooty shooty is over?

We don't claim a shit and just put there a base, isn't like you could steal something, there's just a bunch of penguins

Wouldn't that mean a bunch of Swedish NEETs coming to rape you?

Yeah, they should have sent a real man who knows how to plan, rather than a fucking drama queen. You should read his diary. The faggot loves to be dramatic.