Alt righters are as bad as SJW's and Commies

Alt righters are as bad as SJW's and Commies.
Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
businessinsider.com.au/trumps-list-of-under-reported-terrorist-attacks-includes-one-from-australia-that-didnt-happen-2017-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

Well for one, you don't get banned for wrong-think here... but keep telling yourself "we're all the same" if it makes you feel any better about being utterly complacent with blatant censorship.

They are, but they have better memes than the other two groups.

Yes because they are the end result of SJWs and Commies, they are a reaction to them.

Cause and Effect Kraut. Start learning what that means.

I don't know any alt-right people, they're certainly not here.

I don't associate with trannies and faggots.

What the fuck is the alt right?

>MUH WHORES CHEW
the only reason you are saying that is because you prefer the group you aren't constantly telling that to and you want us to read it as an insult

>A group inveted by the media as a boogieman is as bad as xyz

The alt right doesn't exist

>Alt righters are as bad as SJW's and Commies.
>Prove me wrong

I can't. I know plenty of people who identify as social justice activists (they don't use the 'warriors' bit), but I've yet to meet a single individual who identifies as 'alt-right', which is surprizing since I associate with a lot of people on the right (NF types as well as fairly moderate conservatives and everything in between).

Alt-Right is a troll meant to fuck with Jews, Niggers, Ching Congs, Kabobs, LGBTBBQ and Libtards.. We are all Republicans

Alt right isnt violent.

Top right just came

they are but whe dont identify as alt-right if its that what you are implying

I agree. But what are we going to do against the constant deconstruction and polarisation of our societies?

How many people have the """""alt-right""""" beaten up or assaulted?
Now, how many commies and lefties have attacked people they deemed "racists"?

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

businessinsider.com.au/trumps-list-of-under-reported-terrorist-attacks-includes-one-from-australia-that-didnt-happen-2017-2

It never really stopped people here before.

(((ALT RIGHT)))

One post by this ID thread.

That's all the proof you need.
No need to thank me.

Don't kid yourself. Only one of them are actually fighting the trapezocracy.

Not sure what Alt-Right in OP. Sounds like a term made up by obese trasexual american leftists.

Yes, now if only we could catch those shadowy bastards, can't say I've ever seen or met an alt-righter but they sure are evil apparently.

>"Muh freedom of speech"
>*sees an opinion that is different from his own*
>"sage"

I fucking wish, we have no death camps set up just yet

We would have a society based upon God, family, race, and country instead of esoteric ideals that have very little to no basis in reality. It would be a society that fosters the best elements of society at the expense of the collective rather than foster the collective at the expense of the best elements of society. It's actually quite easy to see why the altright is objectively better than SJWs and commies.