If he's truly the one running the White House, what would things be like under his so-called leadership?

If he's truly the one running the White House, what would things be like under his so-called leadership?

He honestly might be worse than Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3SLtP10NQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The "Putin puppet" thing didn't stick, this is just another attempt

HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY RUSSIA
HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY BANNON
HEY GUYS

Nah Trump is Bannon's bitch just like Sup Forums are his sheep

I thought pence was controlling him?

Nono, it was putin right?

Stop using the M as devil horns you piece of shit publication

>W-why isn't our new tactic working! Abloo, abloo....

You guys keep this board on its toes. Keep it up senpai :^)

I don't really give a shit about this lameass concern trolling thread but that nigger needs to get/ fit/ quick so when (((Lorne))) rolls rosies fatass in flour to find the wet spot she just looks like a hamplanet instead of a similar blob

Bannon is a fucking dyed in the wool patriot and you are a fucking faggot because you've CLEARLY never even listened to any of his speeches, read any of his articles and have not a fucking clue what he's about.

This guy is 100% about giving wealth and opportunity back to middle class america and is 100% for a proper, competitive free market (not crony capitalism as practiced by GOPe and Dems for their corporate oligarch overlords)

read a book or something before you open your fish-lipped mouth and save yourself from CONFIRMING you are a fucktarded faggot instead of just looking like one.

fpbp. Look for attacks from every possible angle, throwing shit til something sticks.

You can start to understand what he's about by watching his documentary he made in 2010: Gneration Zero

youtube.com/watch?v=k3SLtP10NQ8

no, that was last weeks meme.

this week will be about how fauxchahontus had her rights stripped from her by turtle McConnell and blah blah hating women in ame4ica blah blah white power or some shit.

HEY GUYS HEARD BANNON IS CONTROLLED BY MENCIUS MOLDBUG?

How exactly is he racist? I've heard alot of cries but nothing to support the claim

Bannon looks pretty fucking badass tbqhwy phampai

He didnt want his kids to go to a Jewish dominated highschool because he thought Jews raised their kids to be annoying self centered brats. Which is true. But the jews believe it is:

>literally anudda shoa

He owned a noted racist news publication, for which he also edited and wrote for.

He's also an admitted nationalist, which is essentially the same thing as racism.

He's a fucking white male is all.

Digits confirmed. Jews are rasicts

Sageb8

>Drumpf is a Putin puppet
wait nvm
>Drumpf is now a Bannon puppet
You guys think we can meme the media into saying that Trump is a Bog puppet?

You can literally call trump all the names you can think of except "puppet" or "easy to manipulate" like how can someone believe this knowning trumps personality and the things he says

Bannon seems like a respectable man.

Guess that means I'm just a Russian puppet.

Ok. I'll bite.

In what way is he racist?

How is nationalism the same as racism?