My college is combating the REAL threat

My college has been putting up very progressive posters all over the place. Others include all the faggot flags, trans rights and "Why I need feminism". Any others got shit like this at their colleges/Universities?

Sorry for shitty quality, the gulag squad was walking past at the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fixed.

Start posting pictures of Pepe.

There was a stormfront sticker with pepe on it, but it got torn down. There is also infowars.com sprayed on the outside.

This. Especially smug pepes

LOL National Action is on there, but they were designated a 'terrorist organisation' by mummy May, and as a result no longer exist.

>iron cross

fucking luftwaffe is full of nazi bombers. eurofighters firing aim-88 adolfs.

Of course, Che Guevara posters and Soviet flags are still cool

>if u see anyone displaying these symbols
read like a bad assassins creed game

>Extreme Right Wing symbols
Where is Pepe?

>polish falanga

It has a swastika in it, but I doubt they would allow even if it wasn't.

>have them add this one.

>everyone needs a sense of belonging
>except those dirty alt right people and any symbols we don't like
Really makes you think.

>At our college we believe that everyone has the right to enjoy a sense of belonging

Unless you're white

>no Black Sun

yay

>no fasces

I see a major flaw.

Full catalog of hateful symbols

>immediately report to the ministry of truth

Pretty sure you're the only ones displaying those symbols, dumb fuck college

Add this

>we want everyone to feel a sense of belonging
>proceed to alienate people with right-wing views
Okay.

Pretty amazing. I remember when you had to at least actually do some terrorism to be classified as a terrorist organization

>Note britcucks do NOT save this image to your pc, you can be prosecuted!

What if Kanye decides to appropriate the symbol like he did the Confederate flag?

gonna go order a nazi flag, brb.

>everyone has right
>report immediately

kek

I have a Iron Cross patch coming in the mail, and was going to order a similar one to this.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

david brock and george soros have way too much money and time on their hands. we're basically the citizens of Gotham dealing with Lex Luthor's bullshit, only instead of deathrays he has entitled college students and fliers.

enjoy

>No Pepe on there.
Damn, I thought he was a white supremacist symbol.

>The Polish national party logo
kek

Also reminder that bongs have openly communist clubs in their universities. In King's college Cambridge there is a fucking Soviet flag in the bar.

There isn't any of this shit in my college, and only one of my professors ever stated support for Hillary, but didn't shit on Trump either.

No posters, barely any dyed hair feminazis, no angry leftist protest. You guys must go to coolege in Commiefornia.

it's a Britbong m8

There was a 'debate' in our college, where a mixed women (our BAME officer) was getting mad at a polish guy for quoting statistics about race and crime in the U.S.

My friend also openly wears a KGB Sickle and Hammer badge to prove this point.

op is british
also he needs to immediately report that poster to the staff

my university is full retarded

Yea this, is love to see pepe alongside the swastika on that poster as a hate symbol.

>Everyone who identifies as a trans person
>if you identify as a transman you should use this?

Start using mathematical symbol for chaos

Yeah, I was friends with a commie at Cambridge so I got to know a lot of these people, wearing Che tshirts and all that babby's first communism bullshit. Still not nearly as pozzed as I hear USA colleges are.

why is it that the tranny shit only ever defiles womens bathrooms?

like seriously how was the left tricked into fighting for the rights of perverted men in dresses to infiltrate womens bathrooms

I hate seeing shit like this. It makes me feel so uneasy. Its funny how their "inclusiveness" propaganda makes me feel 100% alienated.

I had to go to anti-radicalization "talk" where they compared Trump to Hitler. According to the guy Hilary was the most qualified candidate ever and hatred was the reason why she unpopular. This was September.

Draw a big swastika over it

what's the one on the bottom left

it looks like minecraft

pleanty of women pretend to be men but, they use women's bathrooms because it's

yes the irony of that is lost on them

>ar our college we believe that everyone has the right to enjoy a sense of belonging
>if you see anyone displaying these symbols to college then report it immediately
And we're the fascists

Me and few friends are planning to make a replica of the poster but switch Right Wing with Left wing, and put them over the current ones.

Not a hate symbol
The symbols listed are all used by extremist hate groups that want to at the VERY LEAST kick out all brown people. The people that openly display these symbols typically want a genocide. this is FACT

if you mean the bottom right it's the Polish falanga, nationalist party symbol

>The people that openly display these symbols typically want a genocide.
The German military still uses the Iron Cross.

communism and fascism are just two sides of the same coin, that coin being dictatorship

>Polish falanga
There is a lot of polish people that come here, you normally see them laughing at the Africans that also come here.

it's worse on our campuses and you know it lmao

I'm a Celt and I often wear a Celtic cross on my lapel. I wish you insipid blockheads would stop hijacking our symbols and bringing them into disrepute. Kick a niggers head in, by all means; but do it without implicating the historical symbols of our native ancestors. Nevertheless Ill never concede to SJW pressure. Wear it with pride, boys.

>Iron cross
>Extreme right wing symbol
Ok.

No, left-wing propaganda is banned in my university.
>white supremacy and Nazi Germany symbols
>right wing
O-okay.
You have to shut up, you Nazi! The victims need to talk. What's that? You weren't even born when Hitler was alive? Typical Nazi apologist bullshit.

enjoy

hey, at least we're white

Desperation

Aesthetic as fuck.

What exactly will staff do if somebody is reported and brandishing these classic memes of mass destruction? I can't see flags right now but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to discriminate against people for political affiliation at colleges here, even if ones politically incorrect affiliation hurts special snowflakes feelings.

Very easy propaganda....

People don't even really have to read much of it. They just associated the term right wing with nazi in that one poster. Subliminal shit.

>hey guys, we want to fix our country, any ideas for a great symbol?
>why don't we use a slight variation on the swastika so our party can be instantly discredited as NAZIS by 90% of the population?
>BRILLIANT

>hey, at least we're white
No complaints from me, I've a few wear the Falanga never knew what it meant though.

Doesn't the traditional celtic cross usually have a longer bottom, like a normal cross? I thought only the WNs used the equilateral style

Thank God ASU isn't this paused yet.

That's an iron cross, m8.

This was in my city center, so there's still hope.

Google "celtic cross"

You're a fucking retard. The Iron Cross is the flared cross first on the list, the Celtic Cross is the cross with a circle around the intersect.

>not false fagging by posting a bunch of "kill whitey" posters next to this one

You even trying?

I live in Canada my dude. God help you if someone finds out you aren't a feminist at college and you're a white male.

Spray paint is cheap. Swastikas are simple to draw. Just saying.

These were put up today. Didn't have much to work with.

Not my gnostic cross. RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>they don't know about my stylish AF rare swastika collection

Well don't make the amateur mistake of putting up actual things defending white people.

If you want to win over the normies, pretend to be a white hating leftist and put up crazy racist shit against white people.

You're a fucking retard. A celtic cross has a bottom that is longer than all three sides, not just a cross in a circle. That is just a version of the coptic cross.

Add symbols of antifa, islam and communism there.

>everyone deserves to feel a sense of belonging and inclusion

Wouldn't that include the far right nazis they're trying to exclude?

So you tore it down, right?

>Everyone had a sense of belonging
>except whites

Fuck this shit. All this does is make people's blood boil, not bring about any sort of unity.

>Tfw go to majority hispanic university in deep south Texas
> tfw so close to border it would be a 10 minute drive to see wall
> tfw most people down here are dems and so is university
> even when trump won no one chimped out like filthy commifornia hispanics
> still many trump supporting hispanics here

Seriously can texas hispaics be considered honary aryans? Its filthy cali hispanics who give us a bad name. Sure we got some shit tier ones here but everyone else is honest and hardworking, at least on the better sides of town

> tfw you would gladly commit genicide against your own race.

Can't, it's a locked cabinet with several security cameras.

Have you checked the chemistry lab?

I'm training to become a electrician, science labs are in a totally different building.

Multigenerational Tex-Mex latinos are definitely an interesting people. There's a lot of conflict between the Tex-Mex and the illegals/La Raza types, and the Tex-Mex are pretty integral to the Texan culture.

That's why I support Texan secession. You guys can have your own cool Tex-Mex/Euro-Tex culture and we can be just normal WN.

Were you asking which talk to attend a while ago?

Thought exactly the same.
>Hey all people are equal, EXCEPT PEOPLE I DON'T AGREE WITH

pic unrelated

I had one "anti-radicalization" talk in September but that was mandatory.

Its in intresting area, its like the best of texan culure mixed with the best of mexican culture. English and spanish down here are used so intertwined, thst you could hear someone going back and fouth multiple times in one sentence. Most successful hispaics hate illigals because they get free money fot every kid theu pop out and also it spits on the stuggle of legal immagrants struggle. Its just the dumb shit liberal arts majors that still think trump will deport us, all while wanting open borders. Yet they sure as hell wont open their house for these illegals. Self righteous fucks . apparently one of the mayors down here invited trump to visit. Hope he comes, i want to see the Meme Emperor with my own eyes.

what you need to do is print all those signs and stick the paper on your hoodie/shirt/jacket everytime going there
you will be making a political statement

I totally respect Texas' interesting Latino/White culture. I don't want them in my country, but you guys can go it on your own. Ethnopluralism.

Also I saw Trump IRL. He's electrifying.

"At our college we believe that everyone has the right to enjoy a sense of belonging..."

Just not the people we disagree with. Kikes

They forgot this one

The problem with that is I'll get expelled.

They also said numbers and acronyms, these two aren't displaced.

*displayed.

They seem pretty based, if a bit larpey.