Really makes you think

>really makes y..
FOURTY FIVE FIFTY FOUR?!?!?!?!?!?!
WHAT IN GODS FUCK!!!!

that SAME meal with those SAME drinks costs about....40% of that in my home town a MAJOR tourist attraction at that
>galveston
THIS is the result of all your left policies. you drive wages up with a mandatory min. wage, you cut the feet out from under producers with all your agencies and policies, and you tax the FUCK outta the guy that set up the buisness to sell you your breakfast in the first place.
>$$$
ALL of this comes back to who?
>you
>the consumer
add on yalls bullshit "everyone gets 18% gratuity even if they spit in your food"
and your looking at close to a 55$ meal FOR ONE PERSON in NYC, while in TX i could feed my FAT FUCKING SON AND HIS GOD DAMN MOTHER FOR THAT, AND STILL, have enough to go buy a pack of cigs.

so ultimately in the end. fuck you.
>your policies rob the poor class
>your policies rape the underprivledge
>and you lie to yourselfs BECAUSE YOUR TOO GOD DAMN STUPID TO SEE 3 MOVES AHEAD AND NOTICE ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE SCREENS THEY PUT ION FRONT OF YOUR FACE.

>posting on Sup Forums thinking anyone aside from Sup Forums and CTR will see this.

>buying cigs

just as (((they))) want

Brooklyn is a retarded microcosm.

>Bloody Mary for breakfast

Well, someones life is on the right track.

> drinking in the morning

Maximum degeneracy

$13 for French toast

Hey at least she doesn't live near Republicans! That stupid fucking bitch. I hope she dies in squalor to live in her "hip" city

>mimosa

Is this the worst most pussy drink ever? Why do women love it so much?

>bloody Mary
>mimosa
That breakfast would be expensive anywhere

BECAUSE ITS LIKE ORANGE JUICE SO ITS LIKE HEALTHY UGH

>Drinking for breakfast
>Also breakfast at noon
>Paying $12.00 for a thin fruit cracker

This person has their life on track.

northern part of Brooklyn is very liberal the southern part (old school Italians and religious Jews) is very conservative

I just don't understand it. It tastes like garbage, champagne and orange juice aren't supposed to be mixed, you ruin good champagne that way. If you want an alcoholic drink with oj then you make a screw driver.

Were they ILLEGAL Immigrants? Might as well call the border police to check on them.

My 'racist and problematic' suburbs have diners where you can get a giant fucking plate of french toast and a giant fucking plate of bacon for like $6 total.

Become a bible tipper

That's for two people not one

NYCfag here, 2 cocktails cost that much money here. $45 appetizers would be cheap. What flyover hellhole do you live in that $45 = a lot of money?

>he thinks $45 is reasonable for appetizers

You deserve everything terrible your city gets.

>Breakfast at 12:19 pm
>bloody mary and mimosa

Such a joke...

My rent is $1550 fuck off

Paying money to a church is bullshit. It should only be acceptable if your work and family don't give you time to volunteer.

>NYcuck

hahaha

I guess you deserve it then

>someone earns 40% less than you do
>doesn't matter because they don't pay through the nose for everything so they get the exact same amount saved away, maybe more because they're in a lower tax bracket

>living in a liberal shithole like NY

You deserve it.

Why bother virtue signalling in NYC no one there disagrees with you

Thirteen American dollars for freedom toast. I hope that is some free trade, sustainable, organic, artisanal, gourmet stuff, because when I get the same dish at, say, Waffle House, it's only four or five bucks.

The wharf is awesome Texasbro, I used to go every weekend but can't now cause I'm a poorfag again.

Anyway, eating expensive meals is just another form of virtual signaling by liberals. It shows how rich and progressive they are by affording to live in the city and eat certain foods.

What do you expect from a place that serves alcoholic beverages with BREAKFAST.

>mfw poorfags
You seriously couldn't fathom dropping $50 on a nice brunch for two?

Next time, just go to your local IHOP and bring a flask of alcohol in your jacket or something.

>Matthew 22:21: Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
>dude give us 10% of ur income 4 jezuz LMAO

I pay that much for a 2000 square foot house on a 2.5 acre lot. Or did, before I paid it off.

Bay Ridge represent

"breakfast"
>Bloody mary
>Mimosa special
You have a problem lady...

When in galveston try millers on the sea wall. Very clasay upscale restraunt excellent lump crab cakes and i feed a family of 4 for the 45$

lol Brooklyn charges 40% higher for cost of living goods while the median wage is lower then the American average - definition of poorfag life

I've heard Californians are moving in mass numbers to Texas for the low cost of living and at the same time driving up the cost of living for the locals. That just really sucks. Texas was way closer to going blue this election than it was last election. I hope those fuckers don't ruin your great state. I live in Alabama, the most red pilled state in the U.S. Low cost of living is awesome. With just a 2-year degree you can afford a big house, a car, a nice retirement, and still have money left over to go out to eat. Fucking leftards think they have it good paying $2000 a month to live in a tiny studio apartment, riding the subway where they get arrested for "manspreading", and eating food out of a truck. Fuck Calexit, I hope Trump banishes California from the U.S. before they secede.

I have had some pretty damn good French toast in my life and at one place the bread was really fresh, thickly sliced and made perfectly. That was not even worth 13 USD

What the fuck

>good champagne
>mimosa

nigga someone educated you wrong

>Paying almost 1/30th of your rent for appetizers and drinks

2.75 for a coffee in Brooklyn?
She's doing it wrong.
Just go to fucking bagel world in Park Slope or something. You can get a coffee and a bagel for less than that.

it's a good way to get a little buzzed in the morning? I mean would you rather they laugh a bit louder or act completely shitfaced after two screwdrivers?

So in other words they stole american citizens jobs at that restaurant.

Immigrants should not be allowed to handle anything edible. They should be confined to the refuse of the herrenvolk and that of their beasts.

>French toast
>$13
Wtf user

>call something gratuity
>its pretty much an 18% tax

its genius i love it

Pretty similar to London prices but proper Londoners eat fry ups in cafes

>tfw from brooklyn
just cuck my shit up

Multi culturalism is such horseshit. Just look at any immigrant established business in the US. Mostly restaurants. Do they hire whites to work in those restaurants? Fuck no. They hire their brothers cousins and friends whom they attend worship with.

Immigrant businesses benefit no one but immigrants.

I read your post in Mr. Krabs' voice.

Rich people know what to do with their money.