Norway

Is Norway facing the same problems that Sweden is? (Refugees, Mass Immigration, etc.) or is it a bastion of conservative politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-border-fence-russia-refugees-refugee-crisis-schengen-syria-war-a7208806.html
thelocal.no/20160408/norway-wont-take-any-more-refugees-from-eu
youtube.com/shared?ci=52H_ch_fQX0
nrk.no/norge/langt-flere-migranter-og-flyktninger-vil-forlate-europa-1.13361920
youtube.com/watch?v=-bmQngLTo4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Norway
>conservative politics
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm not sure what to think of norway since i heard norway is accepting refugees but then norway is building a wall on the russian border to keep out refugees

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-border-fence-russia-refugees-refugee-crisis-schengen-syria-war-a7208806.html

and
thelocal.no/20160408/norway-wont-take-any-more-refugees-from-eu

They may be regulating immigration in order to not destroy their own country, but Norway is in no way conservative. Their government is very marxist

Yes, I have heard of the welfare program, norwegian government taking around 30% of your profits (i think) and the whole prison "rehabilitation instead of punishment" program

also bump

No. We are learning from Sweden. We have allready made a huge plan and more backup plans if things is getting out of hand. We only take immigrants that could be of use to our society ("people" who would acually work) And we throw back the Trash who rape and don't do shit.

Oslo is a muslim colony, the rest isnt bad

>Is Norway facing the same problems that Sweden is?
Over 50% of our inmates is 1 and 2 generation immigrants. Oslo east has turned into a shithole because of Third world immigration

Once I got REALLY fucked up on mushrooms and watched 4 hours of an 8 hour video of a train ride from Oslo to Bergen. There was one moment where the train emerged from a tunnel into a vast mountainscape of snow and ice in the sun that had been burned more vividly into my memory than many of my own experienced memories.

So Norway is alright I guess.

The fuck is this Norwiege train ride meme. Second time I've seen it here in the last 12 hours after never seeing it before.

Really? Because what I remember about Norway it they're aloof self-superior humorless assholes. But in the case of mitigating the rapefugee crisis, this is a benefit.

seems ok

I don't know about any meme, I watched this video like 3 years ago.

youtube.com/shared?ci=52H_ch_fQX0

Norway was pretty okay when I went there 2 years ago. Saw only like 2 blacks the whole week is was there

>tfw dad is from finnmark
i wish they werent cucked so i could go visit

>they're aloof self-superior humorless assholes

Sounds about right

nrk.no/norge/langt-flere-migranter-og-flyktninger-vil-forlate-europa-1.13361920

This is the big talked about story of today.

Syrian refugee family wants to go back to the tent camp in Lebanon, because Norway is to cold and dark. Even though they've been given a large house and all the gibs they would need. NORWAY NO!

We are pretty superior though, too sad people are imported to lower our level though. did you know that the mental ability assesment performance of recruits to the army has sunk a bunch since the nineties and the entirety of the reduction can be attributed to third generation immigrants from pakistan? when i tell this to normies they go "reeeeee prove causation"

anything else than oslo my dude. Trondheim has been filling up lately though, makes me unhappy. Wanna go home to the my homecounty and work the land in a 100% society instead

delight

KEK
i heard the same thing happening in finland, where a bunch of refugees left because finland is too cold

>Is Norway facing the same problems that Sweden is?
No.

Translation:
>we do not want Swedish circumstances in Norway
-Sylvi Listhaug

Trips of truth. Can confirm this.

Immigrants often accuse Norwegians of being racist because of our extreme ability to be cold, smug and distant...as if we don't do that to everyone.

Picture seriously related.

>7 children
We dodged a bullet there. Should send all newly arrived to finnmark, to scare them away.

Fellow Norskies. I want some input. In the following election, should I vote FrP or Sp? I know FrP is the most right-wing party, but Sp is if anything less positive to immigration (they want to get rid of the EOS-deal, which matters to me since my town has problems with easterm-European workers acting up). I also like the stances Sp has on decentralization, anti-globalism and more direct democracy.

Also, isn't KrF and V quite a bit more liberal on immigration than Ap is now? We'll most likely get those guys on board again if the blues win. I know FrP is the defaut "anti-immigration" party, but I'm really starting to wonder. Should I follow my heart and vote Sp and hope that SV doesn't make "sperregrensa"?

If only this was true

slapp av...i stemmeboksens skamlose anonymitet, er det flere som er enig med mamma listhaug enn du aner.

Norway has got a lot of other problems. They keep away the outer threats, but still has inner enemies.

I didn't know only ~5.000.000 people live in Norway, just as much as in the Ruhrgebiet.
2100 people per km2 vs 13 people per km2.

I couldn't live in such a sparsely populated country, is Norwegian from North-Norway here?

Vote for The Norway Democrats, they're small for now, but they're the only proper nationalist party we have. Remember that FRP are still globalist libertarian shills.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: t37CJTBM) 02/08/17(Wed)16:23:56 No.111683467▶
>
>they're aloof self-superior humorless assholes
>Sounds about right

yeah, you guys are terrible

What do Norwegians think of this gentleman:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bmQngLTo4s

Without Sweden, Norway looks less like a penis and more like a sperm.

Guys I watched leads train vid and. Want to come live with you now, how to?

Pls respond.

No
Can someone post the Norwegian reading books? Shooped or not

Norway had a communist party ruling for decades.

Look at Varg's video.

All the nordcucks are commies. That's why replacing them with muslims wont be a bad thing. We can resettle it later once it's been cleansed.

We are full, ask again later.

The people that are 'commies' here are fucking NEETS or schizo that think everyone is out to get them.