MGTOW is not redpilled

Problem: I want a traditional family with traditional gender roles
Normie: Get married and be a beta cuck until your woman eventually loses respect and fucks you over.
MGTOW: Don't do anything, don't get anything. Spend your money on Onaholes instead of divorce.
Sup Forums: Get married and stand up for traditional family values and gender roles, if she leaves you gas her.

Stop being a millennial betamale. You're not guaranteed or owed anything, by anyone. MGTOW is an ideology of despair.
The point of MGTOW is not to affect societal change, it's a support group to validate your failure to assert yourself and take control of your life.
MGTOW will only make you more apathetic and frustrated, it will not make you rich and happy. It is no different from feminism, it is destructive and vile.

And what is the fucking point? If you want to drop out of society, why do you need an ideology to do it?

Don't be a loser, you have to fight against progressivism. It will ruin our entire society and not just your already pathetic social life.

Become a man of principles, marry, and reproduce. If you don't do this, nothing else you do will matter.

If the bitch fucks you over, cut her head off. It works for the muds, and it's popular with the ladies. Just ask Hans and Gösta.

tl;dr
the reward for doing nothing, is nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a8639098/dating-with-hiv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me how it works out for you after you tell your wife she needs to value traditional family values and gender roles as she's buying her 4th ipad with your credit card on amazon.

Tell me how it works out for you after you attack or kill her.

I'll be busy spending or saving every dollar I earn on myself and laughing at idiots who get married and invite misery and financial ruin into their lives.

>Tell me how it works out for you after you tell your wife she needs to value traditional family values and gender roles as she's buying her 4th ipad with your credit card on amazon.
Put your foot down and return it. And maybe you should have told her before she became your wife.

If she fucks you over, take your money, and possibly your kids. Why wouldn't you kill her? If a man did that you'd kill him?

Justifying your lack of character by saying you have total freedom and disposable cash, is exactly what women are doing. You are effectively a woman Tyrone.

Fpbp
A very red pilled reply

If every man went MGTOW, we would be extinct in one generation.
Any system of ideas that cannot survive more than one generation is trash.

And yes, I'm aware of the unbelievable risk of modern marriages. I just don't think that MGTOW is not a long term solution.

artificial gestation, with artificial incubators, problem solved

What you said is true, though i think the real focus should be on the following:
MGToW is a reactionary idea. It attacks the problem, rather than the cause. That is the core issue here. Apathy is not a solution to bring back traditional values, it's the reason they're gone in the first place.

I get that marriage is even more of a risk in burgerland and chinknada, so all the more reason to organize to fight against it rather than just letting it fester and solidify the hedonist progressivist ideals that turned things sour in the first place.

Counter-point: We should encourage MGTOW since it reduces competition for the quality females that remain.

MGTOW is long line of crypto-eugenic programs - abortion, trans, etc. They all effectively are using peaceable words to allow low-caste members to self-select out of the genetic hunt.

Counter-Counter-Point:

Regardless of the possible beneficial eugenic effects, the resulting society will still be completely degenerate and therefore unlivable. Hence, its better to push for traditionalism and control the unwanted growth of the lower-caste via more explicit measures.

Yeah, we've self-selected ourselves out of the genetic hunt.

You should take a wife so I don't have to pay her welfare from the taxes they steal from me.

Hell, you should take multiple wives.

At a time when our numbers are dwindling. I'd advocate for more, unchecked breeding regardless of the quality of the offspring.
I believe that MGTOW, as stupid as it is, could be a great source of men willing to fight for traditional values. After all, that's what they want, right?

This isn't just about women vs men, this is about people accepting that progressivism will only lead to a short hedonistic high before the abject misery and destruction of our civilization sets in.

Dont delude yourself, you will be paying for women regardless of whether you marry them or not. One thing you faggots got right was that women married the state. The fight for traditional family values is the same fight as the one against collectivism.

I have a wife + kids. I'm also a millionaire (no shitting) and have paid more in taxes than you will probably ever earn in your life.

There is a reason why we are in our respective places in life -- and you should admit your position, since there would be more dignity. Its ok to be 2nd tier, not the end of the world - don't try to take your toys and run home under the guise of some weak-assed "boys only club" mantra.

I pay less cunt-welfare when you moron tradcons marry them though. You're taking a roastie out of rotation and 'buying' them so you're responsible for their care and maintenance.

Go out and get married right now, user.

>I have a wife + kids
>I'm also a millionaire
>also I'm reading Sup Forums at 10am EST
>and posting in MGTOW threads

Mgtow is only a symptom

What do you use your money on?
What do you have to look forward to?
Have you ever been married?

And why are you on Sup Forums? I assume your politics in at least some minor way line up with the average, so don't you think that fighting against the individualistic modernist demhumanizing hedonist bullshit might be more effective in generating a desirable outcome for partnering and society in general?

>You're not guaranteed or owed anything, by anyone.
Yes, and likewise I don't have to guarantee or owe anything to anyone either. Which is why I'm not going to bother. There's nothing in it for me.

>What do you use your money on?
PC hardware, guns, ammo, helping a (male) friend out financially after he got out of the military.

>What do you have to look forward to?
Maybe one day getting married and having kids - if stuff starts getting a little fairer toward men. I'm 26 so I still have a long fucking time I can wait.

>Have you ever been married?
No, I had a LTR of about 2 years that ended over money problems (as in I wasn't spending enough money on her to make her happy).

>Why are you on Sup Forums
Because I agree with 90% of the stuff Sup Forums champions and I'd be fine with returning to traditionalism as long as women can't legally fuck me over when they want to monkey branch to another dude.

I'm a controls engineer making $74k a year if that millionaire user was curious.

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a8639098/dating-with-hiv/

>I was living in New York City with a boyfriend I'll call Matt when I was diagnosed with HIV. I was 28 and he was just hitting 35. It was my first steady, long-term relationship ...
>I wasn't really grown up, because I had never even been tested for HIV at my yearly checkup at Planned Parenthood, where I went for primary care. Taking care of your health is more adult than playing house with a boyfriend, yet, even though I had been tested for STIs, I had never thought of getting an HIV test.
>The positive result almost didn't compute at first. What does that mean? I kept asking the nurse who took me upstairs at the Margaret Sanger Center in the East Village for a second blood test to confirm the rapid test result. I was in shock that simply sleeping with probably close to a hundred men throughout my 20s — in college, in Rome, Italy, where I lived for five years, in New York City upon my return — and not being strict about using condoms could have such a serious consequence. I grew up during the HIV/AIDS crisis and should have known better, but as a heterosexual woman, I equated safe sex with not getting pregnant more than with getting an STI, let alone HIV. I know how that sounds. It's embarrassing to admit that now, but I really did ignorantly think sex was all fun and games. For me, "dating" was basically a euphemism for casual sex. I had no type, no goal, really, and a bad one-night stand was just as much as fun as one that turned into a mini-romantic fling. I naively thought I was invincible, that one day a hookup would lead to true Disney princess-style love, and never assumed that HIV would have anything to do with my life.
>The "bad news" was less about their risk of getting HIV and more about how I had deceived them, which is not an especially attractive quality in a mate.

>unprotected sex with close to 100 men in her 20s
>MGTOW is not a redpill
OP BTFO

>There's nothing in it for me.
Nothing but what you make of it. If you're happy building model trains in your garage and shitposting then have fun. But the problems that made you MGTOW is not isolated to dating. You're stuck with society whether you like it or not, unless you go innawoods and die when you try to follow tarp setup instructions from /k/.

This is what i don't understand. What you want is a family and kids. But instead of supporting a group that advocates the values conducive to that kind of life, you instead throw in with MGTOW that offers no plan to get you what you want. MGTOW is not a club for people that want families, it's a millennial cult of despair that deals only in the ever popular product of whining.
Get out before you're 40 and unmarriable, which is ironically(and i dont dispute this at all) the average womans fate.

That's a cherry pick if i ever saw one, i might as well present you as the example of the average male: chaste and faithful to his imaginary wife

>whore sleeps with hundreds of men through her early years
>unprotected sex, so likely had some abortions along the way
>once she realizes her merchandise is not exactly what it used to be, she settles with some cuck, probably cheating on him
>all this time, it was only by a fucking miracle that the guy didn't end up with AIDS as well

It's really hard to defend relationships when this is a thing that could happen.

Do you think we identify as MGTOW anywhere besides online anonymously?

It's social and professional suicide to ever have your name associated with MGTOW, MRA, egalitarianism, conservatism or traditionalism of any kind and even pro-firearms hobbies or movements.

>Nothing but what you make of it.
Same goes for my life without women as well, so that's not really an argument.

Again, it's same old shit of women=success and happiness in life, no woman=loser, failure at life.

I have control over my life and the reason why I don't want women is that I want to keep that fucking control. I don't even identify as mgtow, I'm just doing what makes me happier, it's pure fucking pragmatics. All the relationships I've had turned out to be not worth it. Only an idiot would still pursue something that brings more problems into his life. If you're willing to trade your free time, if you're willing to put up with women's bullshit just for sex, then good for you. I don't, and that does not, in any possible sense of the word, make me a loser. I have 2 masters degrees, I'm successful in my work, people I work with respect me, as well as all people that know me, they consider me smart and a good person. So you can kindly go fuck yourself.

Not sure why you'd bring that up. I wouldn't recommend advertising it either.
No one in their right mind would ask you to bassoon unpopular opinions in hostile territory, but you should be making friends and finding a community that will allow you to live a decent life.
Dont sacrifice your prospects for a good life for money or popularity with idiots. Again, that's what a woman would do user. I'm not trying to be a dick, i just want to convince you that anything except fighting for your ideals and the life you want will just waste your years and leave you with nothing but regret.

So what have you made of it? Clearly you are on Sup Forums for a reason, assuming you're not just a Sup Forumstard that got lost. I take it you do have some wishes for the future. Would you rather have your hobbies than a wife and a family? Do you really think checking out will produce the changes you want to see in both the gender wars and society in general?

I just say I have no interest in having kids or dating because of being from a divorce family.

Whats this butthurt over this mgtow?Are you fearing nobody wants to fuck you anymore?

Is this actually 'red pilled' or just more cultural marxism to destroy western birth rates?

>Do you really think checking out will produce the changes you want to see in both the gender wars and society in general?
Do you think NOT checking out will produce them?

Because the way I see this is that you just want people to continue a system that's obviously flawed.

> If you want to drop out of society, why do you need an ideology to do it?
That's my approach. NEET life needs no justification.

The only way MGTOW could be redpilled is if they stopped fucking marching to their own destruction and instead made women worry about her own.

Essentially: We're bettering ourselves to become the best mates, so you either stop being whores or you can fuck off and die.

>Do you think NOT checking out will produce them?
Yes, provided you fight for traditional values. The only reason they still exist in small pockets in western civilization is because the people there are actively fighting to prevent progressivism from turning families into individuals that simply co-habitate until it becomes undesirable for one or more of them.

Refusing to fight for traditional values is the same as helping to destroy them. It's the reason women are free to act on their base nature without any consequences. It's the reason MGTOW exists in the first place. It's the reason you might not have a family.

The solution to the problems of MGTOW is the same as the solution for the other problems Sup Forums lament. But fighting is just too much trouble, so here we are on our computers choosing comfort and compromise over our culture, heritage, and future.

>It's a dude
How do you plan on making successful anti MGTOW threads with this shit?
You just ruined my day.

Be specific about that "fight for traditional values", please.

My counter argument right now is the existing legal framework that does not allow for traditional values regarding women.

I'm not mgtow because I'm scared a woman will take my house and kids. I go my own way because I don't need want kids (there are 7 billion people on a planet made for 5 billion. Soon there will be 10 billion and it's not gonna be a pretty place to be)

And i wont waste time/effort/money trying to find a woman to have sex with because when the hunnymoon period wears off you see them for the annoying cunts they really are. (I don't think humans are supposed to pair up for life).

So unless you put up with them like a beta it means you gotta dump em and start again (which is okay and kinda fun if you are in your 20's)

The first line is confusing. It should read: 'I am mgtow, but not because...'

why do these fucking idiots care?

I am willing to bet my life savings every single one of the people behind these posts is a fucking feminist

I swear these threads are created by bitter women and sucks enslaved to the pussy.

The only real argument that ever pops up is that you can't have kids, which is dumb as fuck because of surrogacy.

This

This by far, the only reason people are shaming men for dropping out is because their biological clocks are ticking and they want providers now.

Tick, tock, feminishits... You hear that, that is the sound of your ovaries drying out.

The fight is a cultural one, not a legal one. Part of this fight involves destroying the societal projections that. for a woman, becoming a mother is a failure or submission in life compared to a woman who pursues a career first and puts family second.

If you can figure out how to reverse this and #MakeMothersGreatAgain you'll get everything you've ever wanted from life. We all will.

Hopefully it won't need to go that, but i do have a contingency in place.
Assassins are quite cheap compared to a divorce.

I now only fuck married women with beta cuck husbands. I have to say it is the easiest time I've ever had picking up women. Far easier than trying to get single women.

>Be specific about that "fight for traditional values", please.
Anything up to and including actual fighting. The opposite of surrender.
I don't suggest you do this at school/work because you will just be tarred and feathered.

Be honest about your intentions and ideals with any woman from the start. Dispel her delusions and make sure she understands what she's getting into. If she tries to squirm out of it, you have to act. Don't let her cry/fuck her way into power. Take the conflict head on, both with her and her family immediately. Never take the easy way out when it comes to your principles.

When it comes to your friends and family, advocate your ideals as best you can. They will think you're obnoxious no matter what, just don't overdo it with the jew thing. Drop hard redpills, and never apologize for your beliefs.

Actively support politicians that fight against progressivism.

Alternately you can also go full unabomber. However in short you have to present your values honestly and without doubt. And actively support anyone willing to stand up for your values. Have children, and make sure they know why their life is good.

While you are obviously filth deserving death, i do hope you only targed the wives of lefties/traitors, right ?

>2016+1
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores

Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi.

who the fuck is mgtow

>The fight is a cultural one, not a legal one.
But that's wrong. How could you fight for traditional values regarding women while women have the option to abandon your traditional family any time with the legal, financial and social support structure of the entire rest of the society backing her up?

It's simpy not a good investment.

All of this requires you to risk everything while trying to bring a slow and uncertain social change. It's not the social part I'm primarily concerned about.

I just target women who are 1. hot enough for my standards, and 2. showing signs of availability (invariably because they are married to men who bore them).

These are by far the best women to fuck since they are not sleeping around, some of them are not even sleeping with their beta-cuck nu-male husbands, and they are not seeking any further commitment, just a itch to scratch. I have noticed an inverse correlation of hotness to availability. The duller wives seem less likely to stray, maybe they lack confidence.

Agree (minus your honour killing autism)

MGTOW is endless self pitying victim culture. It will never lead to happiness. The right path would be self improvement until you can achieve the life you want to have.

Y'all act like all women are money grubbing (((vampires))). When was the last time you talked to a woman who wasn't selling you tendies?

Look, I get it, maybe yo momma screwed your father over. Get over your mommy issues.

Hopefully you will be murdered.
Then again, as they say, it takes two to dance, the women also need to die.

Alala, so many people to slaughter, so little reach.

Why ?
Behaviour is 100% genetic, and if you are correct in your assertion vis-à-vis his mother, not reproducing and so spreading unfaithfulness, perfidy and others civilisation-destroying traits is a good thing.

There's actually lots of blokes I worked with who find it hard to believe I'm mgtow. They aren't feminists (opposite actually, they are sexist and misogynistic)

They ask me if I'm gay or try to make me feel like a loser for being single but then when I say I did something cool last weekend they say shit like 'wish I could do that but the missus would never let me'

They also stfu when I point out that I don't have sex any less frequently than most married men

>All of this requires you to risk everything while trying to bring a slow and uncertain social change. It's not the social part I'm primarily concerned about.
It's worth the risk. It's what you want. All the money and free time in the world can't buy you a meaningful existence. If all you want is to whore around and buy anime figurines then just be honest about it, but i doubt that would do much for you in the long run.
Societal change is necessary, even if you succeed in starting a traditional family, you will want your children to have that same opportunity.

Traditional familes are ideal, and their needs will help produce an ideal political situation, leading to a society that isn't crumbling.

Become part of a traditional community, and dedicate your life to starting a family, instead of just a career and masturbatory hobbies.

You're right its only about 70-80% of them and that me being generous.

>Alala, so many people to slaughter, so little reach.

unfortunately

Tell me Pierre, is it still completely normal for a Frenchman to have a young hot woman installed in a Paris apartment for the weekdays while his wife lives at the big house in the countryside looking after the children?

Get back satan.

I refuse to accept it as normal.
Is it happening though ? Without a doubt.

>if she leaves you gas her.

This is all you need. This conviction alone will establish your lifelong dominance in the relationship.
And if she cheats on you torture her to death while making him watch.

It's so simple.

>if you get kids the whore will probably divorce you, take the kids from you and you'll probably need to pay for alimony and child Support
>if you use any kind of force the whore will either get you in jail or be obedient for a while
>Kids under single moms support progressivism like mad
>get fucked eitherway
(((they))) already won

Seems like someone has an agenda against MGTOW, I keep seeing these threads

Hearty keks were had. Who you trying to fool, faggot?

IMO it's cultural, not genetic, so we all must try to better ourselves.

You must be new cause /pol is one person and he wants to protect the white race. White mgtow threaten his dream

I have worked in Paris for a few years, the sucessful guys with money all had this arrangement, so much so I assumed it was some normal part of the French way. One of them even had a boy and a wife.

After i read "why are liberal women whores" thread and poster after poster green texted my last LTR girls personality i lost interest in girls. Millenial woman truly are fucked. Never under any circumstance date one or talk to one with any intention other than sex. If you have to marry DO NOT DATE millienial. They are broken from being raised on social media and showered with more attention than any non famous person should have. They have the most inflated egos and literally nothing means anything to them besides short term emotional gain.

If they say they've been raped or have daddy issues seriously do not date. There is a reason some cultures stone these woman. No joke the last girl i dated kept the condom he didn't use when he raped her.

Yeah ill happily live with my parents lol. Getting a millennial gf is some marxist brainwashing bull shit. I can't believe how many males throw there lives away for this shit. Its soul crushing to watch friends and loved ones absolutely have their souls sucked from them.

Basically nobodies happy.

>It's worth the risk. It's what you want.
I want a traditional family. I'm faced with untraditional women in an untraditional society. Taking a risk doesn't change this. If it doesn't change I'd be fucked, and that's something I want even less than a traditional family.

I don't give a shit about any race, my only loyalty is to myself.
Also there are a ton more of these threads as of lately than before.

They won because they can take everything from you without consequence. Instead of advocating defeatism, spend your energy on advocating family values and traditional gender roles. Women didn't turn into greedy monsters, they are acting according to their nature as they always have. Men just turned into betamales and stopped demanding women act civilized. Just stopping to pick up the tab is not enough, you have to burn down the restaurant too. Simply checking out does not affect change.

Because MGTOW is the least redpilled of all the reddit factions. It's an ideology for millennials that think quitting will make everyone miss them so much they get what they want. It's childish and fruitless.

Fight against the cause for todays skewed gender rights, fight for traditional values and cure the disease for good.

Yeah, solved. Possibly. Maybe. In the far future, just like cancer, famine and jews

Ehh maybe 40 tops.

Story time: my gf has 4 good friends. One is a coalburner, one is a neurotic feminist, but 2 are smoking hot kissless virgins. You'd never know by looking at them, and you're not going to find them on Tinder or are the bar. So to all you women haters out there, stop thinking 1/3rd of women are all women. Selection bias is real.

I'm married, sometimes it sucks but the challenge of having to maintain prosperity and good morale at home has improved me as a person

I'm a MGTOW because of the risk/reward factors and because your average American female is a vapid, STD infested, empty bitch who will leave you at the drop of a hat and take everything you've spent your entire life building.

Even 3's and 4's are chasing and lusting after 9/10 and 10/10 guys and have more dicks in her than finger and toes and an inflated sense of self.

The only benefit a woman can provide is sex, and everyone knows (besides some anecdotal bullshit) sex dies. The planet is overpopulated enough as it is, adding more faggot kids accomplishes nothing but more liberals to the fire because of the corrupt system that brainwashes young men and beta-fies young men.

>Any system of ideas that cannot survive more than one generation is trash.
Child birthing national service for women. Problem solved.

It always comes back to the same issue

If we could fix women, MGTOW would literally evaporate before our very eyes.

Traditional family values aren't going to return, and I could not care less.
Even if society weren't fucked up in favor of women I would still be single, childless, free.

>Instead of advocating defeatism, spend your energy on advocating family values and traditional gender roles.
Just to have everything taken from you without consequence.
>Men just turned into betamales and stopped demanding women act civilized.
The men that demand that can just be replaced by floods of beta males and if those don't suffice, like we can observe right now, foreigners.

I'm really getting sick of this.

Maybe you should stop buying bullshit gifts for the women you're fucking in hopes she'll like you more. This is adulthood, not 4th grade science class where you're giving the girl you like candy and hoping she'll be your girlfriend.

Stop enabling women, stop treating them like they're something to be put on a pedestal. Stop buying them things, and stop letting them have any sort of control over any finances other than their own.

The problem with you, user, is that you have already put the women on a pedestal. You've already given them what they want by being the mat they'll walk all over to get to the Chad who won't bend over for them.

You are a worthless waste of space. Nothing about your post is red pilled. It's just a self-pitying jerk off session, and proof that you MGTOW are just as whiny and pathetic as you'd like to pretend those of us who have spouses are. You also sound like someone who maybe dated ONE person for a total of three years, popped the question, and then realized that this woman was actually a whore. You never marry a person after only 3 years of knowing them. You marry a person after knowing them a total of at least 6 years. I've been with the same person for almost 10 years now, and we still haven't gotten married. We have just now started talking about it. And yet our relationship is more stable than a marriage that started after only two years of dating.

Nothing about marriage inivites misery or financial ruin into the lives of the men who choose it. The only thing that does that is marrying the wrong person without knowing who they really are.

Culture is the gestalt of the behaviour of the individual of an arbitrary group.
This is much like asserting it's evolution, not natural selection, one is a subset and building block of the other, where the boundary is artificial for better classifying the data.

Behaviour is 100% genetic.
Culture is 100% genetic.
Whatever, slaughter/sterilisation of the problem element is the only way to remove said problem element.

Yes, i know this type of people.
They are mostly living from hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck ( quarter to quarter for the business owners ).
Each time the market have a slump, a lot of them have such a panicked look on their face, bunch of retards.
Complete lack of delayed gratification, which is the mark of the subhuman in my book.

I wont disagree with you when you say the situation is less than ideal. But unless you become more forceful and push for what you want, you simply wont get it. Get a mousy homey girl, they're out there. Even if she's 20 years younger than you. Put yourself and your ideals first, and make your life worthwhile. Your money is useless if all it's good for is rent and entertainment. You are working for a world that is trying to get rid of you, while postponing your future until it's gone.

The biggest problem with arguing against MGTOW is convincing people to take action and take what they want. It requires you to be a man, and today it's just so easy to postpone your life and put adulthood on hold. It's a trap, and it's killing entire generations of white people.

You have to get a wife that believes that being an excellent wife and mother is the purest expression of feminism. Hint: many Asian women believe this.

I'm revolted by sluts and there's nothing but slutty women for days in the real world

IDC if I'm technically mgtow or not but no one is gonna shame me into dating used goods

Fucking hell, you dumb amerishart. I never thought I'd say it, but this kind of shit makes me glad to live in Sweden.

>Become a man of principles, marry, and reproduce. If you don't do this, nothing else you do will matter.

This. Dont you dare think you're helping the white race if you're one of these "I'm never having kids" idiots.

What IS money for if it's not for your own rent and entertainment? We live to enjoy yourselves, survivability of our species is not the end all objective anymore.

Because Sup Forums is only full of one group of people. Those who have the money to waste are more likely to be here than people like you who probably still live in mommy's basement because going out into the real world is too scary.

Inherited wealth is not tge same as earning it, asshole. You are no better than a woman in that regard.

>reproduce

Im not bringing any children into this fucked up world. Nevermind the fact I don't even like kids.

>cut her head off

Sorry, Abdul, this isn't Afghanistan. I would go to jail.

Most men are liberal cuckolds who only real conviction is supporting their favorite college football team. If men started leading their women instead of allowing her to lead them, this wouldn't be a problem.

>spend your energy on advocating family values and traditional gender roles.
>(((advocating)))
Pointless. Real damage was done be legislation. Only change of legislation can turn it back.

>cure the disease for good.
Stripping women rights? I dunno if you can fight for this.

This is quite important to internalise yes, what makes or break most thing, be it relationship or entreprises, is the selection process.

The people are the building block of any endeavour, and they are not equal, far from it dohoho !
Discriminate to the full extent of the law, which for personal relationship is without bound, so exploit it !

>Why wouldn't you kill her? If a man did that you'd kill him?

Because life in prison?

>Traditional family values aren't going to return,
They will. With caliphate installation.

>Put yourself and your ideals first, and make your life worthwhile.
Are you willing to retract your OP now, looking at how you just confirmed the mindset behind MGTOW?

MGTOW is white genocide

Financial dispair is not that big of a deal when you actually find a DECENT FUCKING WIFE WHO WON'T SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY. It's really not that hard to find a decent woman goddamn

You dont know what you're asking for son.

Just get a surrogate for the money you'd save not getting screwed over in divorce court, buddy.

Then prove your point and go OD on heroin. It'll be the best pleasure of your life.