/MIC/ MEME INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX - OPERATION: SOROS THE NAZI AND THE FUTURE IS OURS

Time to stop bitching and start working. This general will serve as a workbase to produce memes in regards to the topic in the subject. We have a war to fight against multiple enemies.

This thread will work on ways to

-link George Soros' Nazi career with his backing of protest groups (BLM, Antifa, etc...)

-paint AntiFa as ISIS apologists/Red Guard/Nazis etc. to both turn them on each other as well as color public perception of them.

-compile and produce anti-feminism memes since Soros funds those as well. Turn all his pet projects against each other. Post what you have in this thread and create fresh OC.

Don't hold back and DON'T LET THIS SLIDE! Ignore shills concern trolling

Ammunition

>Pastebin of Soros info here:
pastebin.com/TvEiMVE5 (embed)
archive.is/hZRy9

>Soros Foundation USA documents from guccifer 2.0 hack
mediafire.com/file/p7h94oevtu73j7e/Soros_Foundation__USA_Documents.7z
>Soros DataBase. Ctrl + F is your friend
isss.org/projects/doku.php?do=search&id=soros
>Interview with 60 Mintues that (((they))) don't want you to see
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI

Stockpiled weapons
>Current memes
imgur.com/a/sm1LL
>Original folder
imgur.com/a/tFwI2

>Sample Text to use for memes:
free-fonts.com/font/neuzeit_grotesk.html

These protests are popular culturally with people. Make them feel filthy for attending them. Make them realize who is supporting them. Make them feel like pawns (which is what they are for going to protest).

Turn AntiFa, Soros and feminists into objects of disgust, perhaps they will turn on each other as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWn0N3GYttQ
youtu.be/V2dd1YoDULg
berkeleyside.com/2016/11/02/yvette-felarca-to-return-to-berkeley-classroom-today/
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=A4EB6C0565DFFC2AC9BCEC564AE602EF
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=63551EABC3398484ADD5E393F7DC732E
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/uc-berkeley-thug-beat-conservative-bragged-online-university-staff-member/
theguardian.com/books/2017/feb/07/orwell-and-atwood-given-away-fight-back-nineteen-eighty-four-the-handmaids-tale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=mWn0N3GYttQ

Hillary Clinton is digging the left's grave. Isolating the 69 genders is a dent in the chains that bind them. We keep chipping away at this and they'll surely break apart. Make memes of this in adition to the Soros Nazi link.

This is good stuff. Will post it under the Ammunition Category

De-fund all colleges teaching this crap,

Daily Reminder that in the Bay Area at least, day-to-day operations for Antifa are handled by BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) through Yvette Felarca(sp?)

She was behind the Battle of Sacramento protests as well as the Berkeley riots.

Digits confirm. We are at an advantage here guys. We know exactly what pisses off the Left. We need to take that anger and transmute it into something advantageous to us. The Soros Nazi connection and the Hillary Females only club are good, but we should work on more connections and memes.
Pic related is Yvette. If she is one of the generals in the army it means shes also the most dedicated and by default the most crazy of the protestors. We must demoralize her

BUMP

Much appreciated. Though its early in the US i expect Europe will care just as much about this

> funding

FUCKING BUMP.

Op>>>>>reddit

No (you) for shills.

Yvette Felarca is a legit fucking lunatic

youtu.be/V2dd1YoDULg

She has a Sup Forums level of paranioa regarding "defending" leftist issues, upto encouraging destruction of property and inflicting physical violence.

berkeleyside.com/2016/11/02/yvette-felarca-to-return-to-berkeley-classroom-today/

As a side note, I highly recomemd studying their literature to learn, adopt and defend against their tactics.

Alinsky's Rules for Radicals should be manditory reading. Right now I picked up "Antifragile" based on Steve Bannons interview. Both are life changing.

this is important.

Right out the texts of Sun Tzu. We must study our enemy to defeat our enemy.

>Rules for Radicals PDF
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=A4EB6C0565DFFC2AC9BCEC564AE602EF
>AntiFragile Ebook
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=63551EABC3398484ADD5E393F7DC732E
Thank you for the support

UC Berkeley is a major flashpoint both strategically and symbolically. A large number of faculty members have active roles within BAMN and Antifa.

Durring the Milo Riots, the dude with the iron rod or shovel that brained that poor bike rider, is a university staff member.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/uc-berkeley-thug-beat-conservative-bragged-online-university-staff-member/

you guys will probably hate me by posting a screenshot from reddit

but there was an AMA with one of the top advisors of Trump few days ago, and among the answers there was one regarding Soros and the antifa

up up up

>Norwegian posts black metal meme
finally

I don't hate you for bringing this. We figured Trumps team knows this. But interesting that Alex will now head all US operations while George takes on Europe.

Wait this is the dude that did pic related?

No, I believe it was the guy on the bike right after him. (pic related)

Point out what happened in the Ukraine, also:
Don't be a cuck for Putin, he is an opportunist.

Do you have the Basic Gestalt on Ukraine?

bumping

>too scared to name the Trump

theguardian.com/books/2017/feb/07/orwell-and-atwood-given-away-fight-back-nineteen-eighty-four-the-handmaids-tale

Mystery Donor huh? Im sure we know

>Soros
>Nazi
he just worked with them to save his own ass

Here we go with the Shills giving free bumps. ShariaBlue is doubling your pay to what 4 cents?

dont mind me guys, im just bumping untill the nerd virgins lets me off for the night.

>everything I don't like is a nazi

Soros is a jew, fucking retard.

.04 cents added. Closer to buying your big-boy diapers

I thought Soros was against Nazis...

...and what do feminists have to do with all this again? I'm sure they don't ALL get paid by Soros.

This all seems pretty deluded.

Many such shills! Sad!

Agreed. They don't even have facts to back it up. Just weak libtard remarks. Like critiquing shades of paint. Low energy

It even said on Antifa's website that you'd be paid for your time if you signed up and went to protests

Weird how an anti government grass roots organisation of youths has money to do that, isn't it?

>Funded by a Nazi.
>A Hungarian Jew who escape the Nazis is a Nazi.
Okay.

>You mean its not organic like my Whole Foods non-GMO chia seeds?
Freakin Left man...

incompetent "revolution" involving the usual rainbow flags and Soros funded groups that made way for Putin to land grab.
It is more of a question of approach than goal.
Old men with messiah complexes fucking things up and being able to sit back in safety.

*a hungarian jew who escaped the holocaust by selling his fellows to the nazis

>Soros' Nazi career with his back
I think you're in denial about your Koch problem.

Seriously, if you have to defend yourself, especially in a clandestine manner, from a nebulous group of individuals you name anti fascist, you probably should devote a few moments to some honest self reflection.

>Koch
Nice talking point. I'm sure your 1 hour training session told you to mention Bernie talking points. Get out this thread ShariaBlue

Still dosent make him a nazi

I thought we wanted to promote jew self-hate and betrayal for the good of natsoc.

fuck this virtue signalling we have a mein kampf reading shitlord in the US hotseat we can do what the fuck we want you circumcised cuck

Reminder to not hand out (you)s

You're right. Ignore the Shills. Produce memes

Because gateway pundit...

Yeah ill leave that to someone more creative

dont die

tastyaf/10

Wild hog. probably the best meal i've had in my life

>Soros
>Nazi career with his backing of protest groups (BLM, Antifa, etc...)

KYS

Is this your winter home? Rustic but could be cozy.

Lotta shills out today

She also helped her organization literally kidnap teenagers

facebook

confessionsucberkeley/posts/882903461742282

bump

Bump