Why don't corporations pander to Trump supporters?

Why don't corporations pander to Trump supporters?

Because Jews make the commercials

Because the corporate elite aren't on our side.

Weird isn't it? Trump supporters suck the dick of anyone that says they like Trump even a lil' bit, if a company made a pro Trump ad I bet their sales would skyrocket.

>> implying Trump is not sucking Shekelsteins Dick on a daily basis. oy vey Goyim!

The left has spent decades building a moral high-ground because all of their policies are "nice and friendly" at face value. Commercials are also based on media markets, which are largely cities full of liberals.

>big faceless corporations are pandering to liberals like me
>this is a no brainer

Sorry, this is a whites-only board, Brazilian monkeys aren't allowed

It's still not worth the liberal social media shitstorm

Because they make all their goods in Mexico and China

>60%

Trump supporters are normal hardworking folks, youd never recognize pandering to them.

Meanwhile lefties don't bother supporting people. They just bitch about companies that don't support their views, they don't even bother promoting businesses that do. It really makes no sense why they don't pander to Trump supporters.

Not enough Trump supporters care about boycotting as liberals do.

How are they hard working if they didn't go to college?

Because we don't need it. All we need is that "Made in the USA" stamp and we're good.

I don't know about you but I do my best to never view a fucking ad.

because trump supporters are not wealthy, and if they are, they voted him for the tax cut and not for the immigration topic. And the few people who are rich and voted him because of the immigration topic are rich enough that they dont buy their own stuff.

At least a few reasons why this would be the case
- he doesn't need them as enemies right now
- He's going to (and is) getting called anti-semetic anyway, by virtue of not being a jackbooted leftist, so people laying attention know the accusations are ignorant and full of shit
- if he has to make a move against Israel/bankers in the future, he'll need all the political capital he can get for the inevitable 'nazi' accusations not to stick

Corporations hate Trump's economic plans since it'll disrupt the current process of just outsourcing everything and only dealing with Americans to take their money, so why would they try to support him when he's threatening to upend the system that's been working so well for them?

Add to that the fact that liberals are much more likely to kick up a shitstorm if they're not pandered to or if someone else is pandered to.

Maybe because the majority of americans voted for hillary?

The Twitter bots behind #GrabYourWallet scare them. Why? I guess because corporations are run by people that couldn't explain what a Twitter bot is. They just a social shit storm and promptly shit the bed. Plus I'm sure Jews are involved.

And the South was only 60% when the civil war started and Mississippi was only 50% when segregation and Jim Crow started you fucking retard

And your country will be 60% by 2030 when the USA will go from 60% to 67% due to Trump's policies so you're one to fucking talk.

(you)

>60%

It's probably because liberals would try to send Molotov Cocktails at the headquarters of any company not denouncing Trump.

Because they don't want hordes of crybabies burning their stores down.

Cause SJWs own the middle class

Large multinational cooperations have thier eyes greedily fixed on China, India and other markets. Additonally a lot of them have taken advantage of cheaper labor and manufacturing in other countries while enjoying the relative high buying power of the pupulstion of the USA and pocketed the difference. Obviously they are not going to be a fan of someone looking for actually ways to get that difference back to the people in ways they can't just "accountant" thier way out of.

Small local firms (those "stuck" in the USA) are much more likely to embrace a USA first populist president and his policies.

this

Ads have never swayed my opinion to do anything

I'm not actually sure any of my family or friends have ever watched tv with me and reacted to an ad

only braindead libtards need spoon feeding from government and corporations

because everything in a librals live has to agree with them, they cant seperate the opinion of some worker who has notheng to do with them, from the product he had 4 seconds of contact with. which is why they boycott everything.

trump supporter don't really care about a companies ethics or social projects or whatever bullshit they do, if the product is good at a good price, they buy it. I bet a company can be owned by a gay transgener genderfluid illegal immigrant muslim who openly supports the gunban the death of america and most trump supporters will buy his shit if its good and cheap.

That mean they wouldn't need to pay for as much airtime.
>libs get mad
>shitstorm over product
>more people hear about your commercial through liberal bitching

Trump supporters are not easily fooled by advertising gimmicks.

Because corporations are for more globalization and cheap foreign labor.

> Fake bait

But i'm sure some liberal arts degree toting, protesting, progressive libtard believes this.

They are you guys just don't realize

This must be bait.

There is no way you could be unaware that there are good paying jobs that don't require a degree.

Land of shitposters.

>what are jews
I'll take more shit normies won't talk about for 500 Alex.

>60%

Because they are used to replacing native population with foreigner possibly illegal cheap workers and they still too spoiled and hope for illegal shipments. They've been spoiled with illegals for decades, things can't simply go back to normal overnights.

Corporate CEOs had a lot of globalism deals with Shillary and now they just bitch about their frustration.

The no-brainer in this situation is:
- they bitch about Trump
- half of ameriniggers top buying their trash
- they go down in finances
- they bitch about how trump is the reason for this

IDK how, but Trump should build a new kind of future, without these cancerous institutions, of USA is finished.

Because liberals are more likely to be slaves to consumerism.

Trump supporters don't care much for gimmicky shit.

We don't buy boots because they're in style. We buy boots because we need boots, and we want boots that last a while over boots that look nice.

Because most of them are poor trailer trash who can only afford to shop at Walmart.

I'm guessing they probably do, just not during the adverts for Girls or Riverdale or whatever crap it is Tim Miller watches.

As usual, Australia wants to shitpost as much as Leafland.

>Pandering to litleral hilur natsees

The social media backlash would be too damaging to their brand. That and I bet their marketing people are all too afraid to suggest the idea in the office for fear of being branded a Trump supporter ie A FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALE in their workplace.

Because corporations want open borders in order to get cheap labor and more consumers.

That's absolute bullshit. A majority of commercials have been complete pandering to Trump supporters. In the last 8 years you did not here once a guy with a country accent, or see a blue collar dude with a flannel get pandered to. But nowadays that's all you see.

>these huge conglomerates are scum!
>haha they don't like you, Trumplets

It is indeed weird. The fitness company that triggered all those fatties with their thin models got a ton of free publicity and increased revenues. Just imagine how much free advertisement a big company would get for triggering half of America, and hundreds of millions of retards globally.

>he thinks liberals have money
lmao at your life

>tfw to inteligent too base buying decisions on advertisements

(((I wonder why)))

Does anyone? I understand an add for something that's not well known in specialized media, like farm equipment in a farming magazine, but almost all adverts on tv are brands everyone knows like Toyota or Panasonic, and ive never bought anything based on an add, only on what people I know recommend, and reviews of the product. Yet i always hear adds are so effective.

Because the majority of trump supporters are intelligent business owners that know buying overpriced useless bullshit that is low quality isn't a good plan. They are also too busy having lives to spend all their time snapping selfies or posting fake news on social media. Marketing only exists today to add a perceived value to a good while that good is continuously lowering in quality and increasing in price.

Marketing people like dumb, trendy retards who will use the government or their credit cards for unlimited sources of funds to buy their overpriced bullshit. They also look for people who will continue using their client's products. These are mostly low and middle class people who want to live like multi-millionaire celebrities.

New air jordan x00188's that Yeezy wore?? "Only $500? Cop dat shiiiit mannnn"

Iphone 9 and not-included but required optional battery for $1,000? "Shit dude I gots to have it!"

OMFG THE NEW KATE SPADE HANDBAG! I NEED IT, I ONLY HAVE 600 HANDBAGS AND KIM KIM HAS THIS ONE AND I DONT!~ ITS $300! OMFG THANK YOU VISA!

I hardly see advertising that appeals to financially aware people, and that's because they are financially aware and wouldn't fall for the bullshit.

On the flip side, I saw some commercial for some cheap beer that started with "I am rich. I live on an expensive blahblah". I'm sure it did very well with the majority of consumers.

Pandering to minority is always bad business :^)

They have no future or economic leverage.

Because they are the minority.
You have to look at it from a marketing perspective, a good chunk of voters only voted for Trump because Hillary was on the opposing ticket.

Call me a shill if you like, and I am sure you will, but from a marketing perspective it makes zero sense to pander to Trump (or rather republican) voters.

why cater to such a small market? didn't he not even get the popular vote lol

They have their parents money.

t. Never head of Gamergate

I don't think it's that weird. I think its strange to pander to any political view. In doing so you alienate a large amount of consumers on the opposite side of the aisle

I have, it's retarded video game playing virgins who never grew up acting like a bunch of retards, grow up

Because corporations, owned by globalist elites, care more about pushing the globalist agenda than making money (because if they end up ruling the entire world, it gives them even more control than mere money would).

>tfw Adblock prevents me from seeing advertisements
>tfw the only ads are see are billboards along the road.

>Why don't corporations pander to Trump supporters?
What are Pickup Truck commercials

Because a trump voter clearly makes his own choices and is not as influenced by dumb shit they see on TV. If a trump voter didn't think for his/her self, he wouldn't have been elected, what with the media shitting in him every ninety seconds for a year.

The Daytona 500 isn't until February 26th.

Because it is easier to market to "rebels" than to the "empire". One strives, feels under pressure, looks for supporters, the other is self-assured and comfortable in its position.

Most rich business owners people are red pilled. It's just that they're smart enough not destroy their entire fucking life's work by getting political.

/thread

black rifle coffe co

Trump supporters are filled with a general want to burn all this shit down.

Also I think that 48 wood company or whatever commercial tried to skirt the line before their twitter person got caught going sjw.

because trump supporters are hicks and rednecks and they are the target audience only to the police

>self-assured and comfortable in its position

That describes SJWs more than Trump supporters though

Real answer: Most large corporations are multinational in nature and are thus terrified of Stephen Bannon and his plans for America.

Cities just have more spending power than the areas that voted trump.

They aren't as big into boycotting, but they sure as fuck will patronize any business they think is /theirguy/. Remember chick fil a?

>1 post by this ID

I stay, fuck you.

Papa Johns support Trump

Maybe because Trump's a protectionist who's been bullying companies to stay in the US. A lot of these "hip" companies are going to learn the hard way that appealing to SJWs isn't going to help the bottom line when you have tariffs and foreign visa restrictions.

Jews hate white people and there is never not an instance where reducing white demographics is not part of the mission

Dodge did a patriotic Super Bowl commercial some years ago.
These companies really should fire their entire marketing teams for pandering to groups that would never buy their shit. At best they'll get a pat on the back on Twitter and a drop in stock value. It's been repeated several times in the last year alone (See: Anheuser-Busch).

>because they don't want to pander to sexist hillbilly rednecks duh, there's so few of them anyw- wait, d-d-drumpf won? HOW????? IM WITH HER, AMERICA IS WITH HER, HOW DID WE LOSE!!! im literally crying right now

>This is what trump supporters actually believe

Lol

Coastal liberals with degrees in marketing don't know how to talk to anyone else without their puritanical condescension getting the best of them. This is a hard time for them. If they had to make an ad campaign aimed at someone like me think about how much they'd shake in terror.

How's your new ipad?

Fpbp
Also I'm glad we don't get pandered to
Pandering is bullshit

fpbp as always

Why..? What do you think?
Trump is not a globalist, hence not in their interest.

They didn't have jobs. Meaning they can't afford the products in the commercials. That's why they voted for a man that will bring jobs back.

surface pro >>>>> ipad

Because Trump supporters dont eat up television like a drug

>we're such young rebels fighting da system xD
>this is why we look for justification from the system