What is vault7?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829324362943696896

Other urls found in this thread:

whiteman.af.mil/News/Features/Display/Article/325668/keeping-structures-strong
whiteman.af.mil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/509th_Operations_Group
youtube.com/watch?v=YGjfO7iML5s
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2810430/pamela-anderson-dresses-up-to-delivers-vegan-cheese-burgers-to-julian-assange-in-heels-and-fishnet-tights/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or rather, WHY?

Shit. Is that picture supposed to imply something about melting steel beams?

Better question is, WHEN?

Its just a theory but apparently this is some cryptic threat aimed at the CIA. Wikileaks is blackmailing them with info on 911 to have them release "vault 7"

Secret space lab

>What is vault7?
It's the 2017 wikileaks cashcow, likely nothing.

A nuclear vault to evacuate people to if nukes should ever drop.

Sounds like a reasonable theory desu

I think it's about people working in the dark.

What: Seedvault (Torrents?)
Where: Underground (Dark web?)
When: High speed (Soon?)
Why: Working in the dark (Illuminati?)

>It's the 2017 wikileaks cashcow

this

assange attention whoring and money leeching efforts are known but you niggershits keep posting the same retarded question

you already forgot how he fucked you on election night, THE BOMBSHELL, etc

you fucking subhuman shits

Have fun but nothin to see here

Atleast we're not as pathetic as you

I memba.

>>fucked us into electing Trump
>fucked

Aren't you supposed to shill in Pizzagate threads, friendo?

see you dont remember retard

and yes i shitpost there too

I have never seen a nonshill use a Thailand flag. They are literally all shills.

Will it be ayylmaos?

Is it 9/11 truth? I read somewhere that wikileaks has files on 9/11, which would make sense cus there should be tons of Israeli dirt on 9/11

the question is WHO

The tweet yesterday indicated the "who" as whistleblowers. Forgot to post that one.

This huge stuff comes out by the 19th right? Aren't they just giving the fbi time to release the info themselves? No way it isn't about 9/11 btw.

>Thailand
>calling anyone else subhuman

Why is Vault7? - welding, melting steel?
(melting steel after 9/11 hints?)

I don't see how it could mean anything else, only time will tell I guess

I think you're reading the images too literally. I just think it's about a new environment for releases.

Fed fuel can't melt wiki beams

>thaifag
he's a classic shill in anything wikileaks or pizza related

be ready on the 19th

WTF HOLY SHIT
IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING GET IN HERE

What happens on the 19th?

I guess wikileaks is giving the fbi time to do this themselves and if they don't do it by the 19th (Assuming this month of course) they'll do it themselves. Interesting times friend.

There is no chance in hell they have info on 9/11 mainly cause if they did they would have shared or kept as insurance. This is literally a tease, as such the only point is creating as much hype as possible. I think that if you need to create hype you most likely don't have that much...so Whenever we get from this I am not expecting that much. Having said that the most interesting thing of all of this IMHO is that it marks a definite change in style from wikileaks. For a few months we noticed they had started being much more biased and "vocal". With this they almost reached the fringe of being conspiratory...I Really don't understand what is going on...

>Ecuadorian Presidential candidate's first act on February 19th : terminate Assange asylum
Maybe this is his life insurance?

>What is vault7?

norway seed bunker, i don't see the link to 9/11, any thought ?

>Where is vault7 ?

This is a picture of a bullion where nazis hid their treasure of war in 44 when they knew they were about to lose. Few time after an US general gave this gold to OSS, who then became CIA. One year after, americans tortured a japanese official driver, who revealed to the americans were was hid the loot from the japanese campaign in China/Korea etc... in a tiny island of the philipinnes (keep this in mind this is important). The japanese treasure was fucking unbelievable : 280 000 metric of gold in bars, added to the nazi gold, this considerable amount of wealth was used in a special operation : Black Eagle Trust (related to the imperial eagle pointed on the nazi gold bars) by a shadow government.
The goal of this trust was to fund a covert economic was against USSR in 1991, focusing on buying russians industries related to oil and gas extraction to totally crash their economy, it worked.
The purpose of the 9/11 was to covert the laundering of the black eagle trust (240 billions $ were used by brokers to crash the russian economy) as to derail multiple Federal investigations of crimes associated with this operation.

So if wikileak show this, they know about the link between the nazi gold, the black eagle trust and the 9/11, it's maybe a threat to reveal something related to this.

>When is vault 7

this is a test of the F119 engine = 911 link is pretty obvious here.

>Who is vault7 ?

what do they try to tell us about this? do the birthday dates are a clue ?

>why is vault7?

welding, melting steel? test in controlled environment ? do someone have a sauce for this ?

I see the tweet but then i also get a message that says "failed to load tweet" and i cant see replies. WTF.

From where did you gather it was on the 19th?

He's been dead since October you fucks
It's literally shitposting at this point

CHECKED.

well done

pizzagate is real though.

WITNESSED

Get the tinfoil boys

Ive felt the same vibe, that Assange has been dead. Its not JC that died for our sins this time, its JA now. :(

F

It's a collection of Julian Assanges sexually explicit but slightly nieive waifu fanfics, 17 litres of lube and a plastic footpussy.

I have a friend at svalbard, if this forced meme keeps going im forcing him to break into the vault and fucking check.

I dont know what this user thinks, but i suspect its because thats when he has to leave ecuadorean embassy

I remember you

Jet fuel cant melt mozzarella cheese

Apparently that engine is also used in the F22. China is notorious for not being able to produce good jet engines. I wonder if Clinton sold them the technology. They did it with our missile tech when Bill was in the WH.

Any proof of life from Assange yet? I haven't kept up with the latest.

whiteman.af.mil/News/Features/Display/Article/325668/keeping-structures-strong

This is the article where the picture used by wikileaks come from.
it's about the job of welder in a military base... Nothing super exciting but maybe it's hidden in the article.
the most interesting phrase :
>He works with a team of 33 Airmen and civilians who construct, remodel, repair and maintain over 4.8 million square feet of facilities across Whiteman, whose total value exceeds $1 billion.

a fact i find interesting is that both the F119 engine and the welder operator pictures come from the same internet site :
whiteman.af.mil

It's an air force military base in Missouri. Do wikileak want to point out this base ? Maybe the special planes (without windows and a grey bottom) used during 9/11 took off from this base ?

Googled the image he used

Is this weird or is it just me???

we posted at nearly the same time

If they had dirt on 9/11 and have been sitting on it , wet works would have taken care of all of them long ago

One step ahead of ya bong.

Checked

Fucking 9/11 (britbong style)

Keep digging

reading the clues backwards:
steel construction
whistleblowers
deep underground
safe storage

"we have info from whistleblowers regarding steel construction on 911, and it's safely stored away"

also the article also point out specifically the 509th ACC.

The whiteman base carry the following units :
-509th Bomb Wing de l'Air Combat Command sur B-2 et T-38
-131st Bomb Wing Air National Guard on B-2
-442nd Fighter Wing Air Force Reserve Command on A-10A
-1/135th Aviation Battalion national guard on AH-64 Apache
-Navy Reserve's Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit 114

ThIf you dig a little :
>'The current 509 BW also led the way for America's first military response following the terrorist attacks on New York City and Washington D.C. on 11 September 2001. B-2 bombers were the first U.S. aircraft to enter Afghan airspace in October 2001, paving the way for other coalition aircraft to engage Taliban and Al Qaeda forces.'

mhmm interesting thought, have a rare 911.

WHITEMAN airforce base..... wtf

509th Bomb Group were the ones at Roswell.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/509th_Operations_Group

merci

Didn't register until now that the flights hijacked were 11 and 77.

huh. Digits.

vault 7= BUILDING 7! .... isn't that where the fbi or Cia had stored some documents?

>youtube.com/watch?v=YGjfO7iML5s

>>Who is vault7 ?what do they try to tell us about this? do the birthday dates are a clue ?

Infamous Spies = the most infamous spies in the world are CIA and Mossad

may be related.

If you remember i spoke about the driver of a jap official who drew a treasure map under duress for the americans?
And then a megashitload of gold was transfered and laundered, using the FED and state bonds?

I think this is related to the crytic guy who posted rares&secrets docs 2 years ago on Sup Forums. If you remember well he posted both bonds and money transferts for incredibly high amounts of cash, as well as a treasure map.

I think he was an insider of this shadow government dropping redpills but none could figure what he was speaking about...

HE WAS FUCKING SPEAKING ABOUT THE BLACK EAGLE TRUST
fuck me, fuck my shit and fuck the fuck out of my shit. i'll dump what i saved back then from the thread.

all 5 Ws done.
what tomorrow??

It was the location for anti-terrorism ops headquarters for NYC.

Based German intelligence officer went public immediately after the attacks saying it was obvious inside job, and that HQ was the perfect place to coordinate it. Bonus points because they created the plausible deniability for destroying the command center and all the evidence with it.

Good call, user.

i think we are really onto something big lads

it could be this, it make total sense, especially with what pointed out.

Dude. Google Chinese counterfeit US bonds.

There are hundreds of those things, have nothing to do with anything.

Checked.

but what about the treasure map with the japanese flag on it ?
and i know the history behind some of thoses bonds (US were taking care of the gold of the locals in Asia in exchange of bonds where typos were made on purpose to after claim the bonds are fake and not paying back the locals).
On this one you can see the FEDERAL RESEVE typo insered for example. Since back then the customers weren't familiar with english, it was like moonrunes for them and they weren't able to detect it

I have heard several rumors about vault 7, some day it has to do with 911, others say its something else entirely. I personally dont think it has anything to do with 911 personally.

"How" is next. If they show a pic of thermite or plastique, we'll know it's legit

go check on him since u in uk

Ever since Pammy Anderson brought him the poisoned sarnie, I don't think he's ever going to show his face at the embassy.

Why the fuck is Wikileaks playing games on twatter?
Assange used to release information tot he public after having vetted it - no fucking fanfare, cryptic clues or implied blackmail
The relationship between Wikileaks and the public has changed since October 2016 and seems highly suspicious
Also, why haven't they released the other 6 dumps of info (out of 10) that they promised last year?
If I could find my tin foil hat I'd say they'd been compromised

Wikileaks is giving teasers of new leaks to increase speculation. It's a marketing strategy. The point is to get more publicity and donations.

If you remember the Cloverfield trailers, nobody knew what the fuck the movie was about. It built hype for the movie.

>He's been dead since October you fucks

OK, please explain the interview with Hannity.

I hope you're right
At least I saw Cloverfield, so the hype resulted in an actual product

who is vault 7?

Why are all whistleblowers nordic?

>It was the location for anti-terrorism ops headquarters for NYC.
>Based German intelligence officer went public immediately after the attacks saying it was obvious inside job, and that HQ was the perfect place to coordinate it. Bonus points because they created the plausible deniability for destroying the command center and all the evidence with it.
>Good call, user.
Maybe Trump presents an unexpected opportunity, if there is some evidence of CIA being involved somehow Trump would have good reason to go after them. Any other president would take the CIA's side. the population would rage for a while but the government would find a way to calm them.

>33

>33

One Billion Million?

I'm not a big believer in 9/11 conspiracies, but if there's one thing I learned in 2016, it's that the truth is scarier than fiction. And I love a good mystery.

No brakes.

>Update
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2810430/pamela-anderson-dresses-up-to-delivers-vegan-cheese-burgers-to-julian-assange-in-heels-and-fishnet-tights/ she was there yesterday...

National Pizza Day tomorrow!!! Sessions will be confirmed on national pizza day! What does this mean?

Well I never. Yeah, this timeline is too surreal.

Glad to be sharing it with you guys though.

The earth is flat. Antarctica is the rim with tunnels through the ice leading to untouched continents.

Vault 7 meant nothing, it was a way of saying they had a 9/11 truth.

Assange is a fucking drama queen, just release your shit for fuck sake

A billion small loans of a million dollars.
Imagine what Trump could have done with that.