Yesterday the president invited a group of sheriffs who endorsed him to the White House and allowed cameras in the room...

Yesterday the president invited a group of sheriffs who endorsed him to the White House and allowed cameras in the room as they chewed the fat about border security, “law and order” and other issues they felt had been ignored under the previous administration. One Texas sheriff brought up asset forfeiture, explaining that a state senator had produced a bill which would require a conviction before law enforcement could seize a person’s property.

>Trump was aghast that anyone would suggest such a thing, replying, “Can you believe that? Who is the state senator? Do you want to give his name? We’ll destroy his career.”

>All the sheriffs laughed heartily, but other people in the room visibly winced. We know that Trump likes to threaten people and if his early executive orders are any example, he’s serious about carrying through on his promises.

It sure is good Trump is ending Obamas tyranny, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-sheriff-asset-forfeiture-texas-234740
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing to say about this Sup Forums?

BASED TRUMP

8 YEARS

Civil forfeiture really shows you where all that freedom gets you.

Trump doesn't have principles which is exactly why I like him. He just sees "us vs. them" and goes after his enemies with extreme prejudice. Democrats do this all the time, but it's expected and Republicans think they can rise above it. It never works, so in comes Trump. He's the first Republican to do so and it's glorious.

Good. I am seriously tired of the Democrats being the party of no holds barred total warfare vs the Republicans always having to be nice. Look at Ron Paul to see where being "nice" gets you.

I don't see what point you're trying to make? Why would it bother you anyway?

Is it because you're irrelevant to the world and soon will be colonized by chinks? Maybe you should've actually done something instead of being beta cucks losing a war to emus.

>allowed cameras in the room as they chewed the fat

Got any feeds / videos of these claims?

You never address the police being allowed to seize assets without any sort of conviction

>Democrats do this all the time, but it's expected and Republicans think they can rise above it.

Are you from bizarro world?

Trump says nothing that has never been said before by a U.S. president, he just does it openly. He's not a pussy who walks on egg shells because he's afraid people won't like him. That's why the people who support him, support him and the people who don't are afraid of him. A risky, but highly effective tactic.

8 years.

What do your comments have to do with police seizing property on mere suspicion without any sort of criminal conviction being recorded?

>I am seriously tired of the Democrats being the party of no holds barred total warfare vs the Republicans always having to be nice.

Are you a visitor from a parallel dimension?

politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-sheriff-asset-forfeiture-texas-234740

Trump is going to be a DISASTER from a libertarian standpoint. Sup Forumstards are too partisan and too invested in Trump to see that. Or they simply don't care.

Yeah in 50 years we might even be down TO just 60% whites. Oh wait, you already are HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>unrelated to the topic
>generic
>both living in a fantasy world of the DNC attacking something (what?) and the GOP being genteel southern gentlemen
So, this is a bot right?

Are you not bothered by police being able to take your assets by simply declaring you a suspect?

No, he's right. Its okay for dems to openly call for breaking the law and violent rebellion, even to the point of Obama publicly and openly calling for illegal immigrants to vote, but for some odd reason Republicans are supposed to fight in a chivalrous fashion that allows the Dems to win or else they're meanie poop heads? Wut?

Why should Republicans hold ourselves to standards when Democrats have literally no standards or morality whatsoever?

You can't talk when you're gonna be a minority within your country with the spics and niggers taking over burger

>replying to an aussie shitposter who's such a wet diaper he whines and cries as his own first reply.

wowowo love the source
>google the quoted section
>its salon
KYS

sage and hide

Free helicopter rides wasn't a suggestion.

because libertarians are an joke

>Are you a visitor from a parallel dimension?

You don't know much about American politics I guess. That's alright, though I have to wonder, why do you admit to knowing so little (like that Democrats are the party of allowing no morality, legality, or other principles to stand in their way of total victory) and yet keep opening your fat yap?

So far Trump's been a beautifully libertarian president in terms of action and authoritarian in terms of bluster. I'm a moderate so I have no particular opinion on the issue.

>soon colonised by chinks
>In the 2011 Australian census, the most commonly nominated ancestries were English (36.1%), Australian (35.4%),[223] Irish (10.4%), Scottish (8.9%), Italian (4.6%), German (4.5%), Chinese (4.3%), Indian (2.0%), Greek (1.9%), and Dutch (1.7%).[224]
>Chinese (4.3%)
>soon colonized
Hmm

>and the GOP being genteel southern gentlemen

Did you pay literally no attention to the 2008 and 2012 election?

You are substituting the topic - police seizing assets - with some bizarro non existent persecution complex

Do you have a single source to back up your fake news, kangaroo?

>like that Democrats are the party of allowing no morality, legality, or other principles to stand in their way of total victory

But that's the republicans using dog whistle politics and coded racism, opposing programs that help because of their wealth donors, gerrymandering and limiting voting in minority areas, back stabbing one another like those push polls Dubya used against McCain back in 2000

What does this have to do with the topic?

You might as well be telling us what you had for dinner

You mean like the naked racism?
Or the gerrymandering and limiting voting stations in minority areas in the 2016 election?
The most galling thing in the elections though were people completely disregarding topics for their own personal agendas

>if I don't like it its fake news

>dog whistle politics and coded racism
>You mean like the naked racism?

Ah, so you're pretending to be retarded. I gotcha.

>suffer vivid hallucinations that the reps are using coded references to race while the dems openly make references to race

just fucking stop fucking responding
holy fucking shit dude. its some shitter using salon as a source

no wonder Sup Forums is fucking full of 200+ post garbage threads

I'm really sick and tired of cyclists acting like they own the roads and bike paths, I've had so many close calls with cyclists running read lights or on paths at night not using lights and on the wrong side!
I think its high time they had to have registration plates just like every other road vehicle
That way their criminal behavior could be reported
And revenue would be generated to pay for bike lanes on and bike paths so that not cyclists don't have to shoulder the tax burden

shit taste in women senpai

God Save Trump.

>pro civil forfeiture

I have to respectfully disagree with he Lord Emperor on this issue.

*with the

Its 12.

Asset forfeiture laws are shitty and right now heavily in favor of the State, but I don't see why a person should have to be convicted of a crime before property is seized. If you consider law enforcement activity I believe you'll agree that some kind of asset forfeiture is a sensible social policy. The very fact that some property was used in a crime doesn't mean there is any way to certainly prove 1) a specific party committed the crime, or even 2) who the owner is.

I certainly agree it is open to abuses and should be reformed but it's not clear to me what those reforms should be.

I understand people who wish for a strong 4th Amendment think the whole thing is garbage but it's been used even in early US history during the Founders' time so... yeah.

These queers cry about everything. Everything is the end of the world. Fuck them all. This is pathetic now.

Fuck out of here, fagland. We like our rights.

>Ein Post von diese ID

Look you slime David Brock pedophile Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate James Alefantis employed shit weasel, you can lie all you want but you degenerate child molesting leftist commie scum will only ever be good for festive lamppost ornaments.

There is no voter suppression of Demorats, in fact my union shows illegal wetbacks how to sign up to vote fraudulently.

You are filth.

I'm all for reforming those laws, but it isn't as big a deal as people say.
Statistically the people who have their property seized are convicted of a crime, just not necessarily one that proves the involvement of the property.

So you have all these cases where a drug dealer gets convicted of possession with intent to distribute, armed robbery, and a couple of misdemeanors, and the state seizes his pimped out car. Then the ACLU says "you can't prove he bought that car with drug money!".

As Leftists and non-Whites continue to chimp out and my inner libertarian transforms into an Einsatzgruppen Obergruppenführer, I start giving less of a shit what cops do to keep them under control.

Admitting Obama wasn't a tyrant wew lad.
Implying that saying dumb shit as a senator won't have public backlash that ruins his career outside of tyrannical actions. Double wew lad

>Saying dumb shit like aiding criminals for Good Boy Points shouldn't have repercussions when you're an elected official.

The cops can steal your fucking money by declaring it suspicious that you have cash, because you could be a drug dealer.

Go on.