+++BREAKING+++IT'S HAPPENING+++ AfD is finished

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/afd-hoecke-aufzeichnung-holocaust-leugnung-flügel-petry-a-1133693.html

Neue Schock-Enthüllung bei der AfD

>Ein der Redaktion zugespielter Datenträger belastet Björn Höcke schwer. Höcke, der erst im Januar mit einer Rede zum Holocaust-Mahnmal in Berlin auffiel, soll sich demnach in mehreren aufgezeichneten Privatgesprächen über die "Holocaust-Lüge" echauffiert haben und beklagt haben, dass man Hitler "zu einseitig betrachtet" werde.

>Mehr in Kürze!

Bernd Höcke (one of the top politicians of the right wing party in germany) has been secretely recorded while talking about Hitler and the holcoaust.
According to the paper he denied the Holocaust.
It's hilarious watching the AfD crash and burn like this.
They will release the tape soon.

R.I.P AfD!

Other urls found in this thread:

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)
sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/
reddit.com/r/the_schulz
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AfD BTFO
sad!

Anyone else think it's hilarious that fags like OP save pictures like that? I mean come on OP, stop fooling yourself, you're a cuck

Jews forgive her. Save your country Germany!

I'm convinced ~90% of all german flags on Sup Forums are just proxies shitposting. Even the Swedes recognise the shit state their country is in but you Krauts seem to enjoy being so cucked.

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, it wants the United States of Europe, flooded with migrants (literally). It is controlled by a CONSORTIUM of powerful establishment members.

They are stealing certain positions of true right wing parties (like the NPD), but they are definitely not (alt)right, they are simply a controlled opposition party created by members of establishment parties. They supress everyone wanting to lead the party away from "THEM" (Example: Björn Höcke, one of the only true right wing leaders, currently secretly being bullied out).

They are basically Merkel (probably even worse), except that they are just pretending to support right wing positions. And they even fail at that at some points.

Here are some links to the Wahrheitspresse, revealing this full blown government funded conspiracy to the public (suppressed by the MSM).

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros (They're trying to discredit the AfD, but it's easy to see this as an attempt to drive more people to the AfD, DONT FALL FOR IT ITS OBVIOUS ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE AFD):

correctiv.org/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to distribute their propaganda and people are rapidly falling for it. This propaganda is funded by the government and zionistic/jewish supporters. They are even directly targeting jews to get their support (deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)

DO NOT FALL FOR AFD PROPAGANDA, VOTE A PROPER NON-GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED OPPOSITIONAL PARTY!

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, it wants the United States of Europe, flooded with migrants (literally). It is controlled by a CONSORTIUM of powerful establishment members.

They are stealing certain positions of true right wing parties (like the NPD), but they are definitely not (alt)right, they are simply a controlled opposition party created by members of establishment parties. They supress everyone wanting to lead the party away from "THEM" (Example: Björn Höcke, one of the only true right wing leaders, currently secretly being bullied out).

They are basically Merkel (probably even worse), except that they are just pretending to support right wing positions. And they even fail at that at some points.

Here are some links to the Wahrheitspresse, revealing this full blown government funded conspiracy to the public (suppressed by the MSM).

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros (They're trying to discredit the AfD, but it's easy to see this as an attempt to drive more people to the AfD, DONT FALL FOR IT ITS OBVIOUS ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE AFD):

correctiv.org/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to distribute their propaganda and people are rapidly falling for it. This propaganda is funded by the government and zionistic/jewish supporters. They are even directly targeting jews to get their support (deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)

DO NOT FALL FOR AFD PROPAGANDA, VOTE A PROPER NON-GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED OPPOSITIONAL PARTY!

wtf with all these painfully forced schulz memes? this is clearly coordinated

For anyone that can't read German:

This is fake. The url leads to an article that doesn't mention this at all nor the word Holocaust. It's about AfD infighting.

Agitation Propaganda from the left.

I think germans have a tendency to pretend to be the ultimate strawman of the opposition.

Maybe they're just meming too hard and that's why germany is going down the pooper.

>false translations
Nice try Sören

>Holocaust lie
Could refer to claims he was a holocaustdenier
If they are THIS diffuse it's cause they have nothing. Sage hide, and report all slide threads

I've got news for you /pol : German agencies have decided to focus their attention on us.

Fuck off kraut. You deserve the gas chambers more than the Jews ever did.

To anyone in here who doesn't speak german: the article doesn't mention anything like that. It's completely made up.

It's just locker room banter, m8. You gotta grab em by the oven.

Heard this before already faggot!

they should be focusing on truck driving samsungs and not on a board of peace

HOLY FUCK LMAO

AFD ETERNALLY BTFO

Kek, I wonder if they are Soros operators, or third-party cucks trying to reel Germanons towards the cuckservatives, like the lame Fillon-posters who tried to divert /pol from Marine.

literally fake news, suck a dick

Can I get some context?
I'm not into modern German politics.

Germany please elect this woman if we can do it with 30+ minority pop surely to god you can

>plebbit tries to "epically" troll Sup Forums
>just makes the AfD more sympathetic to Sup Forums
Top kek

Anyone else head back to the AfD thread and just report plebbit shitposter

It's because of the deep psychological scare they have on their collective psyches. Like Japan got away clean because "muh nukes" and they also sanitized their history books. Nanking? Never heard of that filthy chink city. Live human vivisections of us pow? Nope did do that. So they never had to live up to the shit they did.

The Germans they got all the blame for both world wars. And muh 6 gorillion. Etc etc. half of them were raised in the commie shit mentality of "you deserve this ass raping for making us invade you" and the other half were reminded how they fucked up the world.

PETRUMPF BTFO OLOLOL

How pathetic.
>Martin Schulz
Nice meme, that dude is a cuck.
You guys are the not-so-quiet assassin of the European Union and America, kill your local Rabbi.

BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER

Schulz is a notorious advocate of left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, he wants the united states of europe, flooded with migrants (literally). He is Merkel on adderall.

Here are some links to the Lügenpresse, this is a full blown government funded conspiracy akin to CTR:
>sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
>bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
>bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros:
>correctiv.org/
>einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to delete Fake News and spread "true information" around the time the Schulz shill threads have started.

The Schulz subreddit is actively raiding us in addition to shamelessly copying us:
>reddit.com/r/the_schulz
>reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/

Sleazy Schulz compilation (mostly german, for sharing purpose)
>pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U

Based Nigel: “One day, i'm gonna punch him”
>youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
Nigel calling out Schulz
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
Martin Sonneborn shits on ‘chulz
>youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
Eu politician Ulrike Trebesius calls Schulz a populist
>goo gl/R225FP
Berlusconi calling Schulz a kapo
>youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
Schulz getting called an undemocratic fascist by Godfrey Bloom
>youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
Schulz getting btfo hard on talk show by Richard Sulik
>youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SCHILLZ

>AFD VOTED AGAINST PETRY
WHATS HAPPENING?
SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE

ok this schultz meme is starting to be funny

Fuck the EU
Fuck Multiculturalism
Fuck Mass Immigration
and Fuck Martin Schulz.

M.E.G.A

Germans suck at convincing people to do shit, it's why they had to use an Austrian last time

And the rest of the AfD will simply not care about Björn. In the very first place it's the "far right end" in the AfD listening to him. So all the former center-position germans that you drove into the AfD by slandering them as "far right racist islamophobes" will not give a fuck about it. In terms of public opinion? Yeah, it will lower the "public opinion" AfD's even more (people are easily influcenced by this). But then again, your rational "normie" is either part of the AD by now or stayed in the CDU. The irrational normies that have not yet "converted" to leftwing politics couldn't be persuaded into voting AfD anyway, so ultimately there is no loss for the party. Let's ot forget that "public opinion" as we perceive it is mostly the opinion of the most vocal ones, which - in germany - simply happens to be Left-Wing ideologists supported by the mostly Left-Wing media anyway.

>tell a Bhutanese Play doh enthusiast forum a politician is a Hitler fan redpilled on the lolocaust
>expect them to hate that politician
>its Sup Forums

Even if this weren't fake and gay (it is) your story would only make us like him more.

Sage faggot.

Ok, here's my take : Germany is sucking jews and muh holocaust mythology so hard for so long that it finally ended up in full mass suicide.

At this stage, there is no way any mild right wing organization is going to win any given elections because "muh Hitler 1933".

Talking about elections is useless, you need to lead the most important war : the psychological warfare.

The only way to get around it is to make people laugh about this all stuff. Thanks /pol

You might actually be right about that.
Also, the article in the OP in no way corresponds to the rest of the text in the post, make of that what you will.

>Germany is finished

German girls are pretty and apparently your country lets people with college degrees from foreign countries work there for a short while so I'm thinking I'll get a tan and claim to be mexican and fuck your sister. How does that sound? Maybe I'll let you watch.

HAHAHAHAHA AFD IS FUCKED

FINALLY THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION IS GETTING DESTROYED

How do you know?

Keep on embarrassing yourself

>leftist cucks from Reddit honestly believe they're fooling anyone
Stay strong Germanbros, don't let the globalist jew win.

Please let this be true i want the AfD to win... make Germany great again

Looks at the German flagged shills. Either paid shills, or German redditors trying to "subvert" /pol. A definitely realistic goal.

Is it me or you're saying that the contrôlled opposition is being destroyed by those who created in the first place to make the job easier for you ?

DIESER ZUG

Now krauts will vote for them for sure

>10%
>winning

No.

Fake Post. None of this is in the article.

>pol tard falling for fake news, fake links

like always

HAT KEINE BREMSEN

KENNT KEINE BREMSEN

#MEGA

Fuck You Shill. No one cares anymore

Nah man krauts are irredeemable cucks, when are you going to liberate them again?

KEINE BREMSEN

wtf i love AfD now

i know right
lets just #GEREXIT this!!
who needs the EU!
make germany great again

FÄHRT NACH AUSCHWITZ OHNE ZWISCHENHALT, INS GAS MIT (((SCHULZ)))

Putinbot spotted. We are coming for you.

German CTR shilling? In Sup Forums?

Hey guys, go to www.krautchan.net if you want to target the German youths.

>we

fucking sweden lol

So, are you saying that AfD are /ourgoys/?

You forgot

>it's 2017

Ach Berndl. :^)

Yes, more than usual as of late.

Then again, the subversion will confuse only newfags, anyone who understands pol a little will be able to tell actualy polack threads from shilling and provocation.

I think they will be working hard on banning it. Again, not exactly possible, but it will be annoying.

Heil AfD! Heil Viktoria! Frauke siegt an allen fronten!

WOW, Hoecke our guy?

EWARE THE AFD POSTER

correctiv.org/

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

correctiv.org/

Get some

shill pasta derived from earlier effort post
do not bump

WTF? I love AfD now!

German exchange student in Scotland here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Schulz is the ideal leader for Germany at the moment. His vast experience in the EU parliament and political know-how means Mr. Schulz can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the German economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Martin Schulz will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the AfD but the recent scandals and arrest made m have second thoughts about Petry and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges German is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further..

She's so cute! How could anyone not vote for this over some cucky looking Commie?

Now this is what I call going for the low hanging fruits

German exchange student in Wales here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Schulz is the best leader for Deutschland at the moment. His vast experience in the EU parliament and political know-how means Mr. Schulz can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the German economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Mr, Schulz will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the AfD but the recent scandals and arrest made m have second thoughts about Petry and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges German is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further..

>he wants the united states of europe
what's wrong with that?
I picture that pretty cool

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

correctiv.org/

Fuck off with this psy ops shit, you can't just use meme magic for anyone it doesn't work like that faggot

I am happy because it means more muslims for you. A toast! For the further destruction of Germany.

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

correctiv.org/

German exchange student in Austria here.
I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Schulz is the ideal leader for Germany at the moment. His vast experience in the EU parliament and political know-how means Mr. Schulz can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the German economy and society need.
A pragmatist at heart, Martin Schulz will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the AfD but the recent scandals and arrest made m have second thoughts about Petry and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges German is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further..

>her
she disavowed (or whatever the fuck that word is) him after he gave the speech
Also the Muslims are outbreeding you (as well), I checked your birth rates, you're at least as fucked.

The jew is right !

Hitler was depicted as the demon
These days people starting to see things different and are right about doing so
It was a big psy-op to manipulate certain populations !!!
Not saying that Jews were not killed, but I dont believe they gased 6 Million, if even one
Most died in the shortage of food due to war
Hitler wanted them to go to Israel, where they owned land already
Before they lived in europe as refugees (not citicen by popular opinion-Never were germans by their own standard)

>unironically not supporting afd to get germany out of the eurozone
germany needs to be dismantled for europe to prosper, they'll crash and burn without the euro that fuelled their exports for decades
germany is all that is bad with europe, since the beginning of time.

It's just b8, m8, just like when we let all the Jews in during the Middle Ages.

>germany is all that is bad with europe, since the beginning of time.
except for when Germans like Luther caused the modernisation of the whole world and made Europe the strongest continent
and when Germans invented one thing after another
or when Germans fought communism
or when Germans were the only once who really got destroyed all the time because they are the center of Europe and everything great it stands for

Welp, so much for not fighting Germany in WW3.

No.

>Greek keeps forgetting what happens when German gibsmedats dont work for a few hours

Sad!

Fuck off, Soros cuck.

I don't understand this logic, we are on life support
this is going to happen sooner or later, why not be part of something greater.
the phoenix, rebirth from ashes is deeply ingrained in the greek nation state mythos

OP is a Faggot and its a Hoax.

The Article says AfD doesnt want Frauke to be our only Candidate.

Well, I mean, he's not wrong.

In other news, Op is a lying fag.

Euroshills will be the first to go in the day of the rope.