I have a 2 week holiday planned out in the US of A and now that the set date is coming closer and closer I am a bit...

I have a 2 week holiday planned out in the US of A and now that the set date is coming closer and closer I am a bit worried. I will be coming by plane if that matters.

Does the NSA or TSA know about what i post on Sup Forums? I am worried that if I hit that checkbox jaja yadda yadda I am not a nazi etc etc they will put me in a cell upon arrival and send me back because they know I lied. Are we being monitored? I also sometimes phonepost so this shit is directly tied to me

They don't care if you're white.
>we all know this just don't say it out loud

No they don't.

I literally came in on an old green card too.

Are you white? Then you're in.

Nah, they don't know, they just pretend to know, I went to the US 4 months ago and I have been nazi posting on Sup Forums since long before that.

No, you goddamn moron.

I've traveled internationally four times in the past 12 months and the only shit I get from the TSA is the fact that my passport photo shows me with long hair instead of my current cut.

The US doesn't have cucked no-nazi laws like Germany. If you were to be stopped, it wouldn't be on our end.

huh that's surprising. good that it was 4 months ago because I have heard even without naziposting you aren't welcome there anymore

so they don't care? I have been arrested and fined for a made up bullshit hate speech charge once but I didn't get any jail time, only had to pay shekels. I really don't want to be turned away

yea I am white with a german name

They know, but they aren't allowed to use the information unless you commit a crime.

>Does the NSA or TSA know about what i post on Sup Forums? I am worried that if I hit that checkbox jaja yadda yadda I am not a nazi etc etc they will put me in a cell upon arrival and send me back because they know I lied. Are we being monitored?

Lol, no. Where are you going ?

That's why I went before Trump won, I'm spaniard white tho, still, there isn't much in the US that's worth visiting besides the thirteen colinies and learn about US history there, and that what I went to visit.

>TSA
>competent
pick one and only one

they might ask you if you belong to a communist party or any organization dedicated to hurting America. but they only do this randomly, like 1 out of every 10 passengers or so.

if you look white they probably won't bother you at all, if you look like Mehmet prepare to get pulled over

>german flag
sorry Abdullah, you're going to have to practice your answers

>arrive in USA
>grab your luggage
>security guard comes up to you
>Hanz, the chief of security needs to talk to you for a minute
>ohfuck.jpg
>pulled into dimly lit office
>alright, boy, we found out that you've been posting on the '4chans', let's see what you've been saying
This is roughly what you can expect

>Does the NSA or TSA know about what i post on Sup Forums?

they could find out but they don't care unless you posted some allah akbar muhammad jihad dirka dirka business

if you did this they already have you on a list and you appearing on a booked flight manifest will escalate your case to the next level

underage please leave

also, we don't want krauts. you should be embarrassed to be seen anywhere but your cesspool home country.

we have some kickass legal whores in Texas

and dirt cheap illegal ones on those dating apps everywhere

Stop trying to scare memeth you fuck,

only in jewmany you cant express nazism, how ironic

The robust black lady will only perform a penis inspection and cavity search, nothing really out of the ordinary.

details on your hate speech? what happened?

>I have been arrested and fined for a made up bullshit hate speech charge once but I didn't get any jail time, only had to pay shekels. I really don't want to be turned away
HAHAHAHHAHA
Seriously though, we shouldn't allow criminals into OUR country. Just go to italy, they're all in the mob already.

I'm not a criminal fuck you
I told a taxi driver to fuck off back to his homecountry and rip his own kind of slimey people off there instead. Asshole was charging me close to 20eu for a 4min ride home.

I know you are memeing but that doesnt really happen does it?

I am not a fucking muslim

what? why wouldn't I be welcome? I come to visit, leave many dollars and fuck off after 2 weeks what's not to like there?

Nothing is going to happen. Just be careful with the niggers.

Its legal to be a nazi here. Do not even worry. If you are natsoc just dont be open to it arround niggers